Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

@ bold: Did he ever think about that before insulting her? breaking her? 

He never gave a thought about it. Why should she be the only one to understand him? Why cant he? Her actions are completely justified!
Arti411 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshifan2012

Ok guys chill!!!!!!!! I was just feeling a bit uncomfortable by khushi's behaviour...never saw her like this before thats why!!!!!! Please don't get offended!!!!!!! I was just sharing my feelings!!!!!! 😊😊😊

I am definitely not offended...you have our opinion and we have ours. πŸ˜Š
arshifan2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fan_ipkknd1

He never gave a thought about it. Why should she be the only one to understand him? Why cant he? Her actions are completely justified!

Hmmm...but in the SBS segment i saw ASR blasting khushi again!!!!!!😲😲😲 And khushi's face was a bit remorseful!!!!!!! I mean...thats what my mom told me since she saw the video not i!!!!!!!!!!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry but it's hurtful for someone to think of you as a gold digger he even tell her that she should be happy she's now married to a rich man which she always wanted.

I support Khushi in all of this.
arshifan2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

Sorry but it's hurtful for someone to think of you as a gold digger he even tell her that she should be happy she's now married to a rich man which she always wanted.

I support Khushi in all of this.

ya...even i cried that day a lot!!!!!! But khushi should now just leave him and take a break from all this...But as we know ASR doesn't have patience😑😑😑😑...khushi ki toh whatt lagne waali hain aaj!!!!!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lets not forget all the times he ignored her Phone call when she was trying to call her on his trip to London. If he can do it why can't she? He's alive today because of her.

And yet he's using her as a punching bag. one minute he's flirting with her, the other he's screaming and yelling at her.  
ipkfan1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yup! Justified.

1.  She is working on the redemption track.
     Only need to confirm whether will she redeem ASR or will ASR redeem her?
2.  Possibly trying to run away from Anji.
3.  She has to get properly married.

All this is necessary so we get what we demanded.πŸ˜‰

durgau thumbnail
I feel sorry for Arnav... But we cannot blame Khushi too as she too has suffered much. But seeing Arnav cry I felt bad...
She could have atleast had the breakfast instead of ignoring like tht...
For Arnav's character he is really changing.
Hope 300th episode will clear the clouds between these tooπŸ˜‰
ManmarziyanTeri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think she's mistaking his actions or anything like that, like with todays scene when she's also got tears in her eyes as he walks away after wishing her, you can see it hurts her as much as it's hurting him. And I do think it's justified, if she keeps on forgiving his harsh words and actions he will never learn, he will keep on repeating the same mistakes and she will always end up getting hurt by the man she loves. So it's good that she's giving him the cold shoulder. And as well as that she doesn't know that he repeated the whole contract thing only because he couldn't let her go. I do really love this track though, but no matter what I say whenever I see Arnav failing miserably at making her happy my heart breaks for him but he needs a dose of his own medicine πŸ˜›.
ipkfan1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshifan2012

ya...even i cried that day a lot!!!!!! But khushi should now just leave him and take a break from all this...But as we know ASR doesn't have patience😑😑😑😑...khushi ki toh whatt lagne waali hain aaj!!!!!

Yup! I agree totally.  How can she give him the satisfaction of digging for gold.  She has to refuse all that nice... gifts and show him that she digs him not the gold.  Well that was not a difficult choiceπŸ˜‰