Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

is khushi's behaviour justified???

arshifan2012 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I know ASR has hurt khushi a lot but...iam not liking her coldness now a days!!!!! Even though she knows that her coldness is breaking arnav😭😭😭 but still she is acting like as if she cant see the efforts put in by arnav to impress her!!!!!!!!😳😳😳

Iam not bashing anybody , its just my point of view and plz do give me your point of view too!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ok enough guys...now you people are giving me cold shoulders😑😑😑!!!!!!!!! I know whatever shez doing is correct but im just feeling a bit upset becoz there's a huge communication gap between them...when khushi showers love arnav walks away...and when arnav showers love khushi gives him a cold shoulder...thats why i made this post...

Please dont take me in the wrong way...I love khushi and the way she pays heed on her self respect...please don't be so rude to me...😭😭😭😭
Edited by arshifan2012 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No but for her this is just a contract marriage and nothing more. For her all of this seems a showoff. She cant see that he's doing it from the heart. Arnav is, but khushi cant see it cuz for her he said he wish he had never met her and for her he made her stay back just for the sake of the contract.
arshifan2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fan_ipkknd1

No but for her this is just a contract marriage and nothing more. For her all of this seems a showoff. She cant see that he's doing it from the heart. Arnav is, but khushi cant see it cuz for her he said he wish he had never met her and for her he made her stay back just for the sake of the contract.

Ya but she should try to understand his emotions a bit na!!!!!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Coz in the kiss scene we saw the longing in her eyes for ASR!!!!!! then where does that go in the daylight???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think her behavior is justified. It hurts as much as it hurts us to see ASR like that but ASR needs to say those words to her face just like he says all those insults her to her face. He hesitates to say words to her face that can make her smile but never thinks twice saying things that break her heart into pieces. He needs to suffer & Im glad Khushi is giving him cold treatment. he will realize her worth now!

She acknowledges everything he does but she wants to hear it from his mouth. She wants to hear from him that he cares for her genuinely!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
YES khushi's Action is Justified :) the much im feeling bad for ASR ! this is nothing compare to wat she went thru ! n if u didnt notice ! khushi is doing this by purpose ! cuz of the contract ! she doesn't Want to be hurt ! nor hurt him once the contract is over !! she would not been like this if it wasn't to get Arnav n anjali closer
kushi's anger justified she had enough of tolerance the other day asr said nasty things because of kushi's b'day she was no mood to fight nor she has patience on top of it asr not wishing her properly kushi is simple girl with simple needs +asr added contract marriage thing while stoping her from going even though he tricked her yet he has hurt her so badly it needs sometime for kushi to forgive asr.
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: arshifan2012

Ya but she should try to understand his emotions a bit na!!!!!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Coz in the kiss scene we saw the longing in her eyes for ASR!!!!!! then where does that go in the daylight???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ bold: Did he ever think about that before insulting her? breaking her? 
Arti411 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fan_ipkknd1

I agree with what your saying...I really think that Khushi's behavior is justified.
arshifan2012 thumbnail
Ok guys chill!!!!!!!! I was just feeling a bit uncomfortable by khushi's behaviour...never saw her like this before thats why!!!!!! Please don't get offended!!!!!!! I was just sharing my feelings!!!!!! 😊😊😊
Javeria_Xx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think she is being mean 2 Arnav cuz nw he's actually caring 4 her and she's ignoring him but when he ignored her she wasnt caring for him so she overreacting :((