India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

what do u guys want!!!!

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 6:40am | IP Logged

We are all complainin that only Nausheen was great playin kkusum. But she didn't care about us she didn't care about her fans wantin her back on kkusum. The contract people were talkin about the dude that directs it said that there were no problems in the timin the of the both shows. I think she jus don't want play the role as kkusum. Now as for shilpa she is pretty skinny and she acts good. We are all judging her before we even see her play the role of kkusum. U never know she could be the next best kkusum. I've seen her in movies as side roles like Na Tum Jano Na hum. Never seen Kusum yet...

Everybody is like... when nausheen was as kusum it was really great..... when Mansi was here it was ok.......now shilpa is here it will be worse.

I am not tryin to be mean or bossy but somewhere in this post u know that i am right. And what is this Shilpa will look younger then kumud and everything...I heard people call Kumud fat and ugly, so nausheen is fat she did get chubby after the first child died. if you guys like to observe a lot then see what is the truth. Kumud is not fat or not to skinny i saw her performance in Aap Jaisa Koi..... and her stomach was showin, it was not fat..she is also not ugly jus. Do you actually know that these stars actually come and read what u guys say about them. They may say in interviews that they dson't care but deep down they do care. I'm not sayin that Nausheen is fat because i don't like her anymore but jus tellin u what is tru. She was skinny once. but don't think she is now. and yea she is pretty she is not ugly but after how she didn't want to go on the show lost respect for her. i hope u guys don't take this seriously and start sayin things to me. But i think of all of you as my family and friends so i just thought i could share my feelings and thoughts with u guys instead of keepin it inside.

ejaz fan 609 Senior Member
ejaz fan 609
ejaz fan 609

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I agree wid u mysterygurl......i think we should all give shilpa a chance be4 judging her....like u said.. u never know she might be the next best kusum!Smile
drumangel117 Senior Member
drumangel117
drumangel117

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
screw that . screw the plitics of the show. nausheen was is and always will be the best, and this show needs the best cuz it is the best. so nausheen all the way!! hopefully she comes back in august! Big smile
amita5 IF-Dazzler
amita5
amita5

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
i know we want to give shilpa a chance but basically in our heads nausheen has always been kkusum. so it is difficult to accept anyone else when we heard she was comming back. i hope shilpa does justice to the role otherwise whatever viewers are left will also disappear.
* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Nausheen  not slipa

ALLboutLOVE54 Groupbie
ALLboutLOVE54
ALLboutLOVE54

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

LOOK U GUYZ... I GET WHERE U ALL R GOIN BUT COME ON! LETS NOT FIGHT BOUT DIS... I MEAN WHOEVER IS GONNA B DA NEW KKUSUM, DA STORY WILL BE DA SAME! I MEAN ALL THE ACTRESSES R GOOD! SO LETS JUST FORGET BOUT DIS!!! SORRY... IM NOT TRYIN 2 B MEAN! I HOPE U GUYZ ALL UNDERSTAND!!!

Big smile

sukhi101 Groupbie
sukhi101
sukhi101

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

i totally agree wid u mystrygirl14277. I have also lost respect for nausheen be3cause she didnt care for wut her fans thought and she was also very mean when she said that she will only come back if her scenes with kumud were cut down and that was mean

and as for calling kumud fat i dont think kumuds fat i think she's very pretty and i think that wee ahudnt judge the acting of someone before we actually see someonew act in a spacific role

Canadian Angel Senior Member
Canadian Angel
Canadian Angel

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Why you tryin to be bossy? u shud put what u think and let other ppl decide for themselves who they like better, don't have to lecture ppl!Angry

Go to top