Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Rashmi in Pratyusha out in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa?

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
The latest news coming from Colors' Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa is that the channel is soon going to introduce not one but two wild card entries in the show. The two entrants will be chosen from six contestants who will compete for the wild card.

And we hear that one of the six contestants is actress Rashmi Desai, who shot to fame as Tapasya in Uttaran. The actress will return to the tube five months after her exit from the daily soap..

Meanwhile...
Actress Pratyusha Banerjee has informed her near and dear ones that she is planning to quit the dance reality show following her health woes. The actress, we hear, was hospitalised after a bout of vomiting. She was unable to report to the sets of both Balika Vadhu and Jhalak... for three days due to her deteriorating health. The channel however insists that she is very much a part of it. When contacted Pratyusha said, "I have not quit the show. I have got the lowest scores last week but that hasn't deterred my confidence." Wonder if this is for real or just a publicity gimmick? Remember a certain Sushant Singh Rajput from the previous season, who did a volte face after announcing his decision to quit the show after a back injury and continued on the show.

We wonder how long the channel will manage to hold on to her given her mediocre dancing talent.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Rashmi-in-Pratyusha-out-in-Jhalak-Dikhhla-Jaa/articleshow/15017349.cms

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoyWhoLived..Roopal..

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
last season when DAya cldn't perform bcz he was not well ...next week he went out ... bcz there was no score for him 

so if parityusha cldn't perform this week , coming week she shld go out instead of quitting , replacement etc 
chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
No please. What's this? they are bringing all those telly actors who I don't likeDeadNow Tapasya behanji will start her melo drama and that girl is very melo dramaticPinch

PS: behanji and melo dramatic are not abusive words.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105Tony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocobear

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Originally posted by chocobear

No please. What's this? they are bringing all those telly actors who I don't likeDeadNow Tapasya behanji will start her melo drama and that girl is very melo dramaticPinch

PS: behanji and melo dramatic are not abusive words.

Urvashi ne kia bajaya tha is ka baja meethi chori ma ROFL

Bechari ki bolti bandh ho gayi thiROFL
TheGreenArrow IF-Dazzler
TheGreenArrow
TheGreenArrow

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Its good for Pratyusha to leave bcoz it seem She is very sensitive physically
TheBoyWhoLived Goldie
TheBoyWhoLived
TheBoyWhoLived

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Aww I hope pratyusha gets well soon. She's very delicate. 
Thanks for sharing.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index