India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Is Phir Subah Jane Eyre?

Avidfan Senior Member
Avidfan
Avidfan

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

My mother followed Diya Aur Baati. Having got bored of it lately she switched channels and came upon Phir Subah Hogi about two weeks ago.

As I watch with her, it struck me that the story here is very similar to Jane Eyre  where the poor girl falls deeply in love with a man of upper class and discovers on the eve of the marriage that he (Rochester)  is married and his wife is locked up in the remote part of the palace. And he has a daughter and the first wife is insane.

I then watched all the back episodes and I have really liked the serial. It is very well written, the acting is superb and unlike other serials there is a solid story line which actually moves.

I am intrigued to know what Sugni will do on discovering that Vikram Singh has a wife.

In Jane Eyre, she runs away and becomes a teacher in a poor school but then she inherits a huge amount of money. Rochester on the other hand goes through a bad time, he loves Jane deeply and cannot forget her. His insane wife sets the palace on fire and is killed. Rochester too is injured. But in the end Jane come back to him.

Unlike a lot of people, my impression is that Vikram Singh genuinly loves Sugni but unfortunately he is married to an insane woman. I really hope that he and Sugni get together in the end. Hope the story does not change into her and Adi falling in love.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adhewarwiddySaima2010romancefan

IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
you expressed the main attraction of the show, with such beautiful lines... yeah, the show is doing like amazingly good

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdySaima2010romancefan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index