Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Nav_Barun

Goldie

Nav_Barun

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
hi guys
who was disappointed when Sukirti was nt in the first epi i mean i thought she was the lead isn't it? i didn't get it i watch the show only for her and i was really disappointed when i didn't see her anyways this is my opinionSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01AnkeeeeeDashingCuteJazzKamalika..Fearless_Lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is Sukirti not in the epi" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
I believe that she should be entering once the show moves to London. Even i'm waiting for her entry Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nav_BarunDashingCuteJazzFireLordPhoenixFearless_Lover

Fearless_Lover

IF-Stunnerz

Fearless_Lover

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
she is nt in d main lead...i watched d 1st epi. Its pretty cool , missed suku stil i likd it though
she is playin an NRI grl Jazz character.. U vil able 2 c her 1ce shw moves 2 london may b with in 10-15 days.. D way ranbir is desperate 2 go 2 london its seems lik "delhi duuur nhi hai" i mean woh jaldi hi bhaag jayega
ROFL

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Sometimes we can see her next week..waiting for jazz 's entry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DashingCuteJazz

DashingCuteJazz

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Well , she is part of the show and is surprise package , thats why she was not shown in promos , she is integral part but not main one . dont expect to see her all the time and more of her , thats asking for everything , wait and enjoy when ever she comes , as it should be fun and thats wat it should be ... 

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
yeah is sukirti a cameo...because i was only watching for her aswell...i think the show will lose lots of fans if they dont make her a permanent character...what do you folks think

Kamalika..

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetusidhu

yeah is sukirti a cameo...because i was only watching for her aswell...i think the show will lose lots of fans if they dont make her a permanent character...what do you folks think
you r right..sukirti is the most popular among the casts and many fans r watching this show for sukirti only

ashu1909

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.