Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

FF: Heart's Owner Chap 9 updated (pg23) (Page 21)

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Nice update. Poor Vijay bhai. That scene was so funny. Thnks 4 the PM.

arya009 Groupbie
arya009
arya009

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
nyc update...poor vijay bhai lol that part ws funny...update soon wanna know Manyata's past :)
MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Awsum update ash po0r uday have to go thr0ugh many dificultiex bt if manxata ix wid hm dn he wil b fyn:)
kakacool123 Senior Member
kakacool123
kakacool123

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsLuscious

Awsum update ash po0r uday have to go thr0ugh many dificultiex bt if manxata ix wid hm dn he wil b fyn:)

Yeah Sarah totally agree with u, as long as manveer are one then no permanrnt damage can be done. WinkTongue
ilvuday Goldie
ilvuday
ilvuday

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
every line u penned down there had so muj thought hidden into it
every word made so muj of meaning and yet it seemed so wonderful..from m's thoughts to uv's thoughts to unnati's thoughts to yash's jokes it was so wonderfully brought on to paper that i am at a loss of words..u r one hek of a writer n u deserve an
YOU ARE AWESOMEClap
THANX FR D UPD8 N I LOVED IT PLZ UPD8 SOON N THANX FR PMBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kakacool123

MAHI1198 Goldie
MAHI1198
MAHI1198

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
i just loved it loads...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kakacool123

kakacool123 Senior Member
kakacool123
kakacool123

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilvuday

every line u penned down there had so muj thought hidden into it
every word made so muj of meaning and yet it seemed so wonderful..from m's thoughts to uv's thoughts to unnati's thoughts to yash's jokes it was so wonderfully brought on to paper that i am at a loss of words..u r one hek of a writer n u deserve an
YOU ARE AWESOMEClap
THANX FR D UPD8 N I LOVED IT PLZ UPD8 SOON N THANX FR PMBig smile

Thank u sooo much. You really don't know how much your words help me - it's a pleasure writing for everyone here!

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed
chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Hey ash Hug, it was an another masterpiece delivered from u, loved the updateClap.

Analysis of ur update:

Part 1: worried prince, princess in distress:I really liked this part. Being a prince he knows how to handle such dire situations. Eventhough he put a farce image of being strong this time too, but he was breaking from inside with the fear of loosing manyata. In the previous updates, u hav made it clear that manyata is falling hard for uday, but in this part, it showed that the fire of love is buring on both sides  Embarrassed good work Clap

Part 2:Naughty Unnati, bahadur Vijay and my smart ass Yash Embarrassed: Gosh with every passingday I'm falling in love with yash.Manyata aur udayveer tho hai made for each other, par yeh yash mujhe de de ash ROFLROFL(do I sound like a gabbar Singh here), and the whole seemaji and cricket scene was comical, I fell down from my chair after reading it . Thanku so much ash, for such a wonderful comical piece Clap I also liked how you explained the indifference to such grave situation by unnati. Loved her naughtiness, agar uske uday dada bodyguard ko pata chala then toh vijay goneLOL. and vijay bhai poor soul,ROFL unnati ki naughtiness ne aadha maar diya , aur phir seemaji ke sixer ne pura maar diya ROFLROFL

Part 3: MAnveer manveer Embarrassed: Manveer in ur ff needn't be touchy touchy or romantic, just their conversation takes me to their dreamland. Be it just conversing, they do it with such emotions and intensity ke bas, aas pas aag lag jati hai. Manyatas concern and her effort in hiding things from Uday was well portraited .Clap OK so u r starting a suspense track with with some deadly villan behind my prince, sound very  fresh and interestingThumbs Up.

part 4 : Maharani Devirani ki jai!Tongue: The conversation between the two ladies was so soulful and blissfull.loved it Clap. I take a bow to this character , really how-much ever sample she might be, but in this part she proves she is a rajwadi and a Queen. She made manyata change her decision and stopped her from backing off, awwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, and Uday idiot please realise she means it and is not faking here, like really Day Dreaming

Part 5: Suspense on the roll: This whole character sound so interesting and scary, but then again till manveer are together no fear at all.

PS. Really missed DS here, I expected her to give some moral support to Uday

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kakacool123kojagoryfan

Go to top