Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

FF: Heart's Owner Chap 9 updated (pg23) (Page 18)

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Hey cool girlHug, thanks for delivering again an eventful and phenomenal updateClap, loved every part of it.And sorry for the delay yaar, Ka karu total late latif hu, so bare with me Big smile

Analysis on ur update:

Part1: Uday and Unnati a relationship so adorable : After reading this part, I was thirsting for more. Every single worh there defined their relationship. It brought a cute smile on my face. The bro-sis bantering on their bfs and gfs. And Unnati accepting Manyata was again very sweet. Loved this part Clap

Part 2:Unnati and Vijay, I tell u, a jodi worth noticing: Their meeting was not dhamakedar, but still it did leave its effect on both Unnati, vijay as well as on the readers. First impression is the last impression. Loved how Unnati fell for Vijay's generosity and simplicity. Again very well penned Wink

Part 3:Manyatas Kayali Pulav : and I like the smell of what is cooking in her mind about UdayLOL. She is already charmed by Uday, akele akele chai pena hai LOL. I really love this part, of how she is flowing in her emotions and then reasons with her heart that manveer cannot happen.Wink

Part 4:Bubali certified to be placed in the museum by Vijay bhaiROFL: OMG like seriously 'UDAY BABY LET ME BLEED YOU' ROFLSillyI was laughing my ass out here. How the heck do u come up with such situations and that Ariforce 1 line ROFLROFL, gosh u r remarkable writer. And Vijay bhais lined were hillarious, u redefine humor, like cameras in garden, seriously  ROFLROFL

Part 5:Yash gurujis fact, 'She lived': gosh again a very wonderfully skecthed character. I just wait fro his scenes in ur ff.LOL

Part 6:Jordar tayari of Manveer engagement: I so want to thank and appreciate here for putting the link of the picture of her dress, it makes it much more easier for us to imagine things as the writer does. Loved the dilemma that Manyata had about her decision, , the fear of the aftereffects of her decision, her nervousness of falling for uday , the press.All  Very well articulated.Clap

Part 7: Maharani Devirani re sketched: loved Maharani's concern for manyata, and also her explaing  to Uday his responsibility was quite noticeable, she seemed to me a genuine mother here.

Part 8: Glimpse of the past: seemd very interesting and intiguing. Read the para like 3 times to catch something new everytime I read it.Good work girlClap

Part 9:Manveer Manveer :this Embarrassed for the hug,this ShockedConfused for udays health,thisDay Dreaming for manyatas concern and her effort to take his shirt off, and this  ROFLROFL for Maharani, Vijay, Yash and Uday's reaction after getting up. Gosh Manyata explanation of each one reaction was a masterpieceROFLROFL, love it ClapThumbs Up And finally Udays conditions revelation was again good, and her offering job to her was just so cute.

Part 10:Engagement grand , blockbuster celebration"Yuvrani ka Yuvraj"PartyDancing: Loved it,It had everything, Manyats nervousness, a cute manveer moment , behnas ched khani,Dhamakeder Dulhan enrty, but solid blushing shower during ring exchange, mast nach gana, generous well wishers(RiaTongue), gifts, and a maha episodic twist. A real heart,DeadSleepyShocked. In short it was a whole blockbuster update.Thumbs Up

Abb itna bada update diya hai toh analysis bhi bada hoga na WinkLOL. Thanks for the 
PM doll Hug, continue soon Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kakacool123Futbol_queen

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
waooo,uday  and manyata zip scene wass soo lovingg!!!!!!! and manyata's blush,hayyeee!!!!!!!!!! waitng for the nxt update,wat could have happend in m's past i wnder!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kakacool123

Sunshinegirll Goldie
Sunshinegirll
Sunshinegirll

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
read all d chapters in one go now.. loved all of them..
wan2 see uday n manyata falling for each other without realising when..
wondering who is this guy in M's life...
cant wait for the next update... pls continue soonSmile
kojagoryfan Goldie
kojagoryfan
kojagoryfan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
update soon plz.
kakacool123 Senior Member
kakacool123
kakacool123

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
I'm thinking of putting a new track in this, i wonder if you'll enjoy it:

It's a happy ending but... i don't know i'm doubting

kojagoryfan

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
fantastic update!!!!!
kojagoryfan Goldie
kojagoryfan
kojagoryfan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
It's a happy ending but... i don't know i'm doubting
but kya?koi golmaal? i liked present track.new track?pata nahi.
arya009 Groupbie
arya009
arya009

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
wow read it in a go!!!!!! loved the story...its different!!!!! hey if its okay cld u plz pm me nxt tym u update?? thnx nd do update soon :)

kakacool123

Go to top