FF: Heart's Owner Chap 9 updated (pg23)

Posted: 11 years ago

Heart's Owner

Prologue

In Jaigahar Palace

Jagat: - come on UV, aren't you slight a bit curious to see what your win looks like. Come on you won that bet fair and square and not to forget you spent over 4 million.

Natasha: - oh Please Jagat, she's probably ugly and is one of those bimbo types:

Yash: - i didn't t know you were describing yourself Natasha. Come on UV Jagat is right. It been like 1 year since you claimed the bet, aren't you a least bit curious. I mean there is no harm in checking her out. A Least find out if you spent your monies worth.

UV: I have no interest. You know why I did the bet guys. It was only to rub it in his face. But knowing you guys I know you wont rest until we do this. Fine, we will leave for Delhi tomorrow.

My first FF, if you like just tell me continue or PM me, but please no chapels.😆

Index 

Prologue - Page 1

Chapter 1 - Page 2

Chapter 2 - Page 4

Chapter 3 - Page 7

Chapter 4 - Page 9

Chapter 5 - Page 12

Chapter 6/7- Page 15

Chapter 8 - Page 19

Chapter 9 - Page 23

Edited by kakacool123 - 11 years ago
Sounds very interesting!
Can't wait to read it. Thanks for writing.

Love,
Piggies😳

Character Sketch

Prince of Jaigahar, Udaybeer Singh: Handsome, intelligent, ruthless when it comes to business, but does had soft side but show it rarely. Men envy and fear him. Women want to be with him.

Yash Kuraana:  close friend of UV. Comes from a rich background. He's witty, good-looking, funny and intelligent.

Jagat: same personality shown in drama.

Natasha: friend of Jagat, spoilt, rich, is despo for UV, similar to J in the drama.

Other characters will introduced later.

Very nice consept..yaar. In dek uday don't have any friend, when it in necessary. You've made uday's friend. Interesting...continue soon.
Very interesting!! Do continue soon n plzzz pm me when u update!!:D
realy interstng,do pm me wen u updte,waitng
nice character sketch nice consept  cont soon plzz PM me
 Nice...cont. soon and do pm me.!😊
Hmm interesting.cont soon n pm me only if u can