Simalarity b/w 100th epi,200th epi,300th epi!!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Mystery of 100,200, and upcoming 300 episode

Did you ever noticed that before every 100th epi Khushi is a upset,whether it will be IPKKND one day before of 100th epi,or one day before of 200th epi, or one day before of the 300th epi
In IPKKND there a consistent flow of this,and in every century EPISODE there was a blast,whether it will be 100th epi(Hospital Hug),200th epi(Mandir sequence,Arnav carrying Khushi in his arms) or 300th epi(not confirmed but hope that there will be a Blast too)

Here is the Proof
 Episode 99:Khushi is upset

Episode 100(Arhi HUG)

Episode 199:Khushi was upset

Episode 200:(Arnav carrying Khushi in his Arms)

NOW,
Episode 299(still Khushi is upset)

Episode 300????????????????(Dont know,but hope that there will be an awesome surprise waiting for us)

What u Guys think will happen??
Edited by sana50 - 11 years ago
Great observation dear 😊
Am sure it will be a awesome 300th episode as always...cant wait for tomorrow's episode...😊
Edited by Nightingale... - 11 years ago
Ooo! And this time even khushi is upset!!! Awesome!!! So what will it be this time? Hug? Lift? Or more?😳
I hope 300th episode is the best one...
So true! Hoping for the best! And a great observation!!! Kuddos πŸ‘
good observation...fingers crossed for 2morrow's epi
nice observation πŸ˜Š..really hope we get something good on 300th as well😍
And just to point it out.. In the 200th one He first proclaimed her to be his wife in-front of ppl..

so 300th we expect he will tell the promo line " you will be Mrs arnav singh raizada forever " ..

πŸ€ͺ super excited to see how Arnav will patch up this time!! β˜ΊοΈ
My prediction for 300th episode:

i think Khushi will refuse to accept the sari.  Arnav will insist and she will still refuse.  Arnav will be very hurt and throw the sari in disgust and pain.  Khushi will see the genuine hurt in his eyes and she will not be able to bear his tortured look.  She will cry and then go and hug him tight.   They will then share a hot sizzling romantic hug and may be a little more than what we have seen so far, hopefully.  
Then the episode will end with rukhavat from Anjali as usualπŸ˜‰