Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Paisa Vasool from NBT... (Page 2)

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by --Hope--

did u know nanhi untied the knot assuming the marriage is a done deal?  the knot does not work if it is untied prematurely.  toh shaadi kehseh ho sakti hai.   sonal has effectively undone every nuance she had built to make these characters unique.  with megha - the hairstyle changed, with mohan the ringtone, with nanhi the knots

sonal seems to be removing her imprint from all charactersTongue and letting the chips fall on the heads of the newly minted avatars of all characters where they may

Yeah I read about Nanhi untying the knot in the update...couldn't stomach watching the entire epi...threw up halfway through the Mohan-Rondee scene.

Very true, Sonal has given us all the signals we need to know that these are not her characters anymore...slowly but steadily she's withdrawn her touch and the knot has finally been untied literally and figuratively today.

I keep feeling bad for Sonal.  this is her bread and butter and she has to do it.

she built these charactrers with so much care.  you can tell the love that went into crafting each character, each nuance, each relationship.

I was waiting for when the knot will disappear.

what are the chances that Nanhi will tie a knot again after Mohan broke his Spiderman promise

you know that dialogue of Nanhi that Spiderman did all gadhbad was like a bad omen to how she would react to him in future.  suddenly at that moment he was fallable.  somehow I think Megha will stand by him and his mistake with her love and Nanhi, Jiji and Ved Vyas will step away this time.   Addu will be the least of his problems.LOLLOL  who thought ehLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

basskarositammashamilAreYaar

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Hope,at last at least your paisa vasool moments is back.thank you,dear.!!!!!!
Yes,our not so very esteemed CV's seem to think that if they give us some MM romantic moments,we will all go gaga over it and forget everything else..!!!!!!!Enjoyed your Paisa vasool moments..Please keep posting this regularly even when there are no paisa vasool moments.!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basskaro--Hope--

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by phulwa

Better start watching Sasural Simar Ka or Uttran, to avoid heartburn. Atleast the stupidity wont be surprisingTongue
even better is the serial Kairee..really very entertaining and shows lots of promise...

basskarocrazy87

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

you know that dialogue of Nanhi that Spiderman did all gadhbad was like a bad omen to how she would react to him in future.  suddenly at that moment he was fallable.  somehow I think Megha will stand by him and his mistake with her love and Nanhi, Jiji and Ved Vyas will step away this time.   Addu will be the least of his problems.LOLLOL  who thought ehLOL

@bold: He was ALWAYS fallible, Hope...this was Mr. walking talking Murphy's law, remember? The issue was never about him being infallible or that he never goofed up, made mistakes...He was a very realistic, human character who made his fair share of mistakes...but he ALWAYS always had his INTEGRITY as a person...which they have now taken away from him too.

I don't care who stands by him...the only question on your mind should be what Megha's new hairstyle and makeup will be after marriageTongue...and how much more they can make Mohan fall in our eyes since Colors is a bottomless pit that way anyways.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

Better start watching Sasural Simar Ka or Uttran, to avoid heartburn. Atleast the stupidity wont be surprisingTongue
even better is the serial Kairee..really very entertaining and shows lots of promise...

I too like that show and now have become a regular viewer of it and now I find it interesting than NBT...At least there you see some romance some tit or tat some emotional scenes some comedy scenes...Things which use to be NBT forte but now has gone missing I can find it over there...Don't know when we will get back our old NBTDay Dreaming

basskarositamma

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

Uttran is the best serial in that wayROFL - Kuch bhi ho uss serial me koi asar nahi hotaLOL. No expectations, no tension, no heartache. 

basskaro

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
LOL fantastic yaar!I have been missing these posts from u. But blame it on Jappu for it!Angry
I too want to 'yearn' but unfortunately my heart 'burns' when I watch the show these daysUnhappy 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

basskaro--Hope--sitamma

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
KKK's ranking has gone down to 48

--Hope--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index