Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by phulwa

Better start watching Sasural Simar Ka or Uttran, to avoid heartburn. Atleast the stupidity wont be surprising😛
even better is the serial Kairee..really very entertaining and shows lots of promise...
Originally posted by --Hope--

you know that dialogue of Nanhi that Spiderman did all gadhbad was like a bad omen to how she would react to him in future.  suddenly at that moment he was fallable.  somehow I think Megha will stand by him and his mistake with her love and Nanhi, Jiji and Ved Vyas will step away this time.   Addu will be the least of his problems.😆😆  who thought eh😆

@bold: He was ALWAYS fallible, Hope...this was Mr. walking talking Murphy's law, remember? The issue was never about him being infallible or that he never goofed up, made mistakes...He was a very realistic, human character who made his fair share of mistakes...but he ALWAYS always had his INTEGRITY as a person...which they have now taken away from him too.

I don't care who stands by him...the only question on your mind should be what Megha's new hairstyle and makeup will be after marriage😛...and how much more they can make Mohan fall in our eyes since Colors is a bottomless pit that way anyways.
Originally posted by sitamma1

even better is the serial Kairee..really very entertaining and shows lots of promise...

I too like that show and now have become a regular viewer of it and now I find it interesting than NBT...At least there you see some romance some tit or tat some emotional scenes some comedy scenes...Things which use to be NBT forte but now has gone missing I can find it over there...Don't know when we will get back our old NBT😍
Originally posted by phulwa

Better start watching Sasural Simar Ka or Uttran, to avoid heartburn. Atleast the stupidity wont be surprising😛

Uttran is the best serial in that way🤣 - Kuch bhi ho uss serial me koi asar nahi hota😆. No expectations, no tension, no heartache. 

😆 fantastic yaar!I have been missing these posts from u. But blame it on Jappu for it!😡. 
I too want to 'yearn' but unfortunately my heart 'burns' when I watch the show these days😔 

KKK's ranking has gone down to 48
hope take Hi 5 from me

⭐️👏⭐️ for paisa vasool post and lots of 🤗 for making my morning good and funny(😆)...thanks😃
Luvly post,confirmed prediction...

Mohan bhatnagar koi kaam adhoora nahi chhodta.

Ab Megha se pyar kiya hai to shaadi to karni padegi na.

Aur Ridz se official shadi hui hai wo bhi nibhaani padegi.

Aur addhoora kuchh nahi chhodna...so better keep both of them...dono ki life me adhoorapan nahi hona chahiye!!! 😆😉
Originally posted by kkkap00r

Mohan bhatnagar koi kaam adhoora nahi chhodta.

Ab Megha se pyar kiya hai to shaadi to karni padegi na.

Aur Ridz se official shadi hui hai wo bhi nibhaani padegi.

Aur addhoora kuchh nahi chhodna...so better keep both of them...dono ki life me adhoorapan nahi hona chahiye!!! 😆😉
🤣 as I said b4, mohan ke dono haathon mein ab laddoo