--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Sapna nahi hai😆 Reality Hai😆

Yes Yes Yes🥳

There will be Paisa Vasool from NBT yet👏, don't worry "You Will Not Be Disappointed"😆

and in saying so Sudhir Sharma was 100% correct  and "Sir, I second that Motion"

There will be Paisa Vasool Moments galore from now till the end of NBT.🥳

How you ask?  How with the current state of affairs? Par Kaise?😕
😲
Because I am a Believer,  a Confirmed Believer "Dil Se"😆😆😆

But before I answer "How" these are the Requirements:

You must YEARN Mohan and Megha Romance,  YEARN it with every fibre of your being and entertainment quotient/ quota 👍🏼

YEARN it against ALL the odds - bigamist "Big Love" Mohan,  angst of "forbidden relationships" and the unavoidable paradigm of the parallel aashiq lover and affectionate spouse

Yes Yes Yes  -  Paisa Vasool Full Time My friends - in fact every epi or other epi👍🏼😆  Guranteeed - From my lips to CVs ears😃

So let's see how that Paisa will become Vasool

A lot of Chaat Intimacy Moments for Mohan and Megha

But How?  Simple  - Riddhima who was unable to face her parents pressure to marry Mohan in a shotgun wedding will be unable to face her parents pressure to leave Mohan in a shotgun divorce.  So Riddhima COMES BACK to claim a duplicate copy of SAME mangalsutra😉  So that means Megha finds out and if the TRP formula is in FULL EFFECT this will be by mid next week when the second shotgun wedding has happened  because TRP gain =Irreversiable Twist.  So of course Megha will not be allowed to meet Mohan in public and in front of Vyas family  until the MR divorce and MM real marriage.  Meaning only hidden moments on roof  - PAISA VASOOL👍🏼

a lot of of eyelocks and smiles between Megha and Mohan

But How? Simple -  Riddhima will not be able to divorce Mohan as once a heartattack survivor always a heartattack victim to be.  So she will ask Mohan to PRETEND to be her husband until the divorce comes through (you know the one where she lost the papers in the airmail😉). This takes from 1 year to 18 months and Mohan as we saw today with the symbolic hug agrees to continue the charade of the real marriage out of his new found affection for new friend😉😃  - Riddhima.
So think of all those rituals like karva Chauth and all that STUFF husbands and wives celebrate together that Mohan will be conducting out of kindness to Riddhima.  Meaning that when he comes back home to the real illegitimate marriage it will be very late and as he is persona nongrata in Vyas house he will have to fulfill the rituals with Megha via INTENSE eyelocks and DEEP desire and happiness smile from his window to her window at midnight in the mohalla where he has lambhi innings PAISA VASOOL👍🏼

Also let us not forget that with his seperation from Megha there will be no "touch moments" so a lot of LOVE and DESIRE will need to be conveyed through the eyelocks and deep deep smiles from window to window  -  PAISA VASOOL👍🏼

OMG I can only IMAGINE all the PAISA VASOOL moments now😍
Do biwi 😍
Do straw 😍
Do chamach😍
Ek guru😍  to give first hand biwiyon ka gyaan
Ek pagar😍  to support two divorce lawsuits - one from riddhima (in the airmail😉) and the other from Ved Vyas (in the hand😉)  and let us not forget the life insurance premiums😃
Ek charpayi😍 to DREAM THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM

"To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go
. (Riddhima)

To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star (megha)

This is my quest
To follow that star
No matter how hopeless
No matter how far

To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march into Hell
For a heavenly cause

And I know if I'll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest

And the world will be better for this
That one man, scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage
To reach the unreachable star"

See How Simple that was?  tsk tsk tsk and all you people out there who think that there will be no Paisa Vasool in NBT now  tsk tsk tsk  BELIEVE BELIEVE BELIEVE - shiddat seh and you will definitely get it.  😃  If you don't still believe tie a knot and pray - you non-believers you😡

So what next😊

Well first  - decide if you YEARN- if the answer is yes then deh taali - I mean Hi 5

If the answer is no, then there are two options

a)  You action replay from start UP UNTIL AND NO FURTHER than the epi where Mohan returns from farmhouse trip and ends with the dialogue "Aur Ek tha Mohan Bhatnagar"

b) Detox by ONLY READING written updates and watching out for the following signs (guaranteed rehab formula though weeks of treatment may vary based on individual resilience and determination)
-    New Show Montage with Mohan on the park bench with each hand opening a different umbrella for his two wives simultaneously  (this can be expected shortly after MM marriage).
-    Sonal Ganatra dropping off the story banner  and moving to screenplay only
-    Dance sequences dominating every festive occasion in NBT
-    Show name being changed from "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha" to "Bole Hum Anth Bhala to Sab Bhala Aur Tum Neh Bhi Yehi Mana"

If neither of the above options helps then you need to take a book and start writing the following:  "I am sorry NBT Team for being a party pooper" 100 times and then restart until it sinks in that yeh Sapna Nahi Haqeeqat hai😃

So a few things confirmed from the set😉:

a) the glycerine contract has been confirmed for a extended period of time as before every smile there will be buckets of tears so please dont worry the tears will not be limited due to market fluctuation in glycerine demand.  Paisa Vasool thanks to economies of scale. 👍🏼

b) the actors working schedules have been cut down from 14 hours to 4 hours per day as now the only deep scenes will be ONE eyelock and/ or ONE smile at the end or beginning of every epi.  So all you true fans out there will get to see a more relaxed Kunal and Akanksha doing a heck of a lot more interviews, BTS segs and googly clips.  Kunal has even booked his first travel getaway👍🏼  Paisa Vasool thanks to the new team

So that's it from Paisa Vasool Hope and if I get even 1 like on this thread I will Hold the faith and Dream the Impossible Dream of TRPs and Love 😆  Well not really 😆😆  so I settle down to write my 100 lines😆😆😆

Ciao
Hope

👍🏼Edited by --Hope-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Hope🤗

Lovely to see your Paisa Vasool posts back...in the worst of times for NBT, these always made me laugh...LOL...I'm going through my second detox attempt right now...these posts will definitely help...do keep them coming :-)

And YEARNING toh is plenty to see around the forum...pics and articles out on the sangeet...I guess the romance brigade can bolo dhaava full on in a few days and enjoy the bigamy track full on cuz awww they look so cuteee in their sangeet outfits😆...Oh well...Ant bhala toh sab bhala like you said, right?😛...Mohan ki ek integrity thodi bahut bachi thi, us ki bhi dhajjiyaan udaa di...Aur ek THA Mohan Bhatnagar, indeed...
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Better start watching Sasural Simar Ka or Uttran, to avoid heartburn. Atleast the stupidity wont be surprising😛
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lols..it's indeed pass wasool...I am relaying on on updats only and giving attention to humbe...kairi..at least that MIL is indeed Pisa wasool for me...watching her getting tit for tat...

Lols I have changed the team Mohan to team humbe
Edited by bsingapury - 11 years ago
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Hope🤗

Lovely to see your Paisa Vasool posts back...in the worst of times for NBT, these always made me laugh...LOL...I'm going through my second detox attempt right now...these posts will definitely help...do keep them coming :-)

And YEARNING toh is plenty to see around the forum...pics and articles out on the sangeet...I guess the romance brigade can bolo dhaava full on in a few days and enjoy the bigamy track full on cuz awww they look so cuteee in their sangeet outfits😆...Oh well...Ant bhala toh sab bhala like you said, right?😛...Mohan ki ek integrity thodi bahut bachi thi, us ki bhi dhajjiyaan udaa di...Aur ek THA Mohan Bhatnagar, indeed...

thanks   Anu as always

romance will not last

mohan will be be plagued by memories of marraige fb to riddhima

riddhima's mom will not accept so easily I am sure

megha will be told before wedding and she will step back  - they will only butcher one character at a time

did u know nanhi untied the knot assuming the marriage is a done deal?  the knot does not work if it is untied prematurely.  toh shaadi kehseh ho sakti hai.   sonal has effectively undone every nuance she had built to make these characters unique.  with megha - the hairstyle changed, with mohan the ringtone, with nanhi the knots

sonal seems to be removing her imprint from all characters😛 and letting the chips fall on the heads of the newly minted avatars of all characters where they may
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: phulwa

Better start watching Sasural Simar Ka or Uttran, to avoid heartburn. Atleast the stupidity wont be surprising😛

I am sworn of all Indian soaps since last wednesday

now only re runs of non-mainstream indian movies and BBC classics

UmraoJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Hope,
Sirf paisa vasool nahin, interest ke saath poora rakham vaapas aayega. It's like 'one two ka four' scheme.

Le Le Le mazaa Le,
Le Le Le mazaa Le...

Chalo Megha ka 'sangeet' crash karke hum bhi dance karenge, woh bhi 'belly dance'!😉
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Hope--

did u know nanhi untied the knot assuming the marriage is a done deal?  the knot does not work if it is untied prematurely.  toh shaadi kehseh ho sakti hai.   sonal has effectively undone every nuance she had built to make these characters unique.  with megha - the hairstyle changed, with mohan the ringtone, with nanhi the knots

sonal seems to be removing her imprint from all characters😛 and letting the chips fall on the heads of the newly minted avatars of all characters where they may

Yeah I read about Nanhi untying the knot in the update...couldn't stomach watching the entire epi...threw up halfway through the Mohan-Rondee scene.

Very true, Sonal has given us all the signals we need to know that these are not her characters anymore...slowly but steadily she's withdrawn her touch and the knot has finally been untied literally and figuratively today.
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yeah I read about Nanhi untying the knot in the update...couldn't stomach watching the entire epi...threw up halfway through the Mohan-Rondee scene.

Very true, Sonal has given us all the signals we need to know that these are not her characters anymore...slowly but steadily she's withdrawn her touch and the knot has finally been untied literally and figuratively today.

I keep feeling bad for Sonal.  this is her bread and butter and she has to do it.

she built these charactrers with so much care.  you can tell the love that went into crafting each character, each nuance, each relationship.

I was waiting for when the knot will disappear.

what are the chances that Nanhi will tie a knot again after Mohan broke his Spiderman promise

you know that dialogue of Nanhi that Spiderman did all gadhbad was like a bad omen to how she would react to him in future.  suddenly at that moment he was fallable.  somehow I think Megha will stand by him and his mistake with her love and Nanhi, Jiji and Ved Vyas will step away this time.   Addu will be the least of his problems.😆😆  who thought eh😆
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hope,at last at least your paisa vasool moments is back.thank you,dear.!!!!!!
Yes,our not so very esteemed CV's seem to think that if they give us some MM romantic moments,we will all go gaga over it and forget everything else..!!!!!!!Enjoyed your Paisa vasool moments..Please keep posting this regularly even when there are no paisa vasool moments.!!!