Roli and Khushi Battle

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Truly I am getting sick of Khushi doing all these stupid things and getting away with it! 
But more than that what makes me more mad is that Roli always finds the wrong things Khushi does and always gets yelled at the end, especially by Khushi ki chamchi, Sankalp's mom! 
I really just feel bad for Roli, because even though Sid, Prem and Simar know that Khushi is no good, they are not trying to help Roli to stop her, or figure out why Roli keeps bringing this up and why Khushi keeps trying to sabotage Simar!! It really needs to change! 
The only way that this Khushi thing is going to go away is if Simar tries to expose, as we know that is the only way Khushi will be kicked out, otherwise no action will be taken! And the disappointing part is that Simar is not even trying, she has the hota hai chalta hai attitude! 
And now Simar is supposedly Pregnant, not sure if it a game or the truth of the show, but now it is just going to get worse because Khushi will have all the time in the world to play her games without someone actually stopping her, and Roli is just going to get more and more yelled at to become a total pariah! 

Seriously how much are you going to drag the Khushi scene? And now Veeru is added? 

MAKE A MOVE!!! 
so that Roli and Kushi battle will finished...πŸ‘ 
Rosid romance will started ...❀️
Kushi get out roli from the  house??? finally kushi will win????more confussion πŸ˜•
Not only this... all kushi's plans r easily win  😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
Roli and kushi battle katham hogaya  πŸ˜†
now simar and khushi battle is to startπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by prince3673

now simar and khushi battle is to startπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't care how it is done, as long as Khushi is out!! In which all these times Roli pointed fingers, it will be justified! πŸ˜Š

And all the more this means only RoSid scenes without interference of everyone else... AKA Rosid romance ki haddhi,Simar!! 

Roli and kushi battle not end soon?????😑 Now also kushi give torture to Roli 😑
In previous epis Roli and kushi battle was in the BW house...😭
In future epis their battle will be out of BW house...😲