Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Pyar ka Dard Hai I'm NEW here (Page 4)

-Chaaya-Arora- Senior Member
-Chaaya-Arora-
-Chaaya-Arora-

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

<font size="4">Both by d way why u both said dat do away from Boss? Yes i'm doing Internship of Docter MBBS Intern. My Boss aka Dean is so Handsum and Sweet.</font>

<font size="4" color="#333333">*** bcos Pankhuri's boss physically attacked her. Make sure you keep your scalpel in your hand when alone with your handsome boss.</font>
omg when did it happnd? I was busy so I dnt knw! How dare he touch her? Yup thnx u and Anu ,both 4 warning me! I wil take care! How disgusting was dat! Chi

-Chaaya-Arora-
-Chaaya-Arora-

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

^^ Thanks sabrina...I was lazy 2 type all those

@ chaya...hope u gt it...just kidding

ya got it. Haha
nasha-rox Senior Member
nasha-rox
nasha-rox

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
welcme
khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chaaya-Arora-

@Khubsorath and Anushacochin,thnx u aww! Both by d way why u both said dat do away from Boss? Yes i'm doing Internship of Docter MBBS Intern. My Boss aka Dean is so Handsum and Sweet.

firstly becoz pankuri got physically harassed by his boss...
n ya i was just kidding...
frnds ke sath itna to chalta hai na...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chaaya-Arora-

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged

<font size="4">Both by d way why u both said dat do away from Boss? Yes i'm doing Internship of Docter MBBS Intern. My Boss aka Dean is so Handsum and Sweet.</font>

<font size="4" color="#333333">*** bcos Pankhuri's boss physically attacked her. Make sure you keep your scalpel in your hand when alone with your handsome boss.</font>
omg when did it happnd? I was busy so I dnt knw! How dare he touch her? Yup thnx u and Anu ,both 4 warning me! I wil take care! How disgusting was dat! Chi

yes it was disgusting...but the best was adi helpd panku at that time n thy get huged,...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chaaya-Arora-shesherkobita

-Chaaya-Arora-
-Chaaya-Arora-

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboorath

yes it was disgusting...but the best was adi helpd panku at that time n thy get huged,...
okie we r frnds nw. N wow Adi help her !
khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

not just help her...but he beat that boss...but i hate wen shivam come n spoil ur moods...

-Chaaya-Arora-

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

ya re...we are frnds...so u completed ur doc

-Chaaya-Arora-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index