What I LOVED: 17th July 2012

Shalini76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

What I LOVED: 17th July 2012

Arnav pulled a chair for Khushi to sit with him; she sat opposite him!

Performance

Barun, Sanaya, and Karan: ROCKING!!

Progress Points

1. The Wooing game on

2. Anjali feels Arnav is now distant

Favorite Scene

There's a nice couple...

Khushi: Ah! he got another gift, but won't give it. Fine! I won't take it.

Arnav: She didn't see it? Let me make more visible.

Khushi: Oh! He's trying to point it out to me. I shall walk out.

Arnav: She didn't see it? Not possible. She is ignoring it.

Khushi: He's trying to make up to me and pretending not to!

Arnav: She's seeing it and feigning ignorance!

Arnav: *picks up the gift and holds it up to Khushi* Now, can you see it?

Inner Khushi: Try being real, hon!

Inner Arnav: Stop being fake, dear!

Arnav & Khushi

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada... if you're trying to alienate your husband, then walking away from him is not working. Plain and simple truth of life - if you run from Arnav Singh Raizada, he pursues you!

Arnav Singh Raizada... if you're trying to please your wife, then stop applying your Harvard Fundamentals on her - Don't look desperate. She is your wife, not your client; and more importantly, you ARE desperate, and very much so. Not trying to look the part is not working.

Arnav, you've already gone against your own rule of 'try only 3 times; 4 times will make you look desperate'. The gift is your 4th attempt to appease the goddess you worship so.

Well, Arnav, you managed to say the incantation - too bad, Cinderella slept by then (or pretended to in any case). But if as you put it: 'I said it; if she was sleeping then that is her problem, not mine.' Well, yeah, but then she was awake and waiting to hear it all day, and you managed to gather up the courage when it was 5 minutes to midnight. C'mon, even the horses turned to rats by then!

Khushi, dear, c'mon let us in on the truth! You're doing this intentionally, aren't you? Huh, huh!!? Innit..??

Well, stop it! He's agonizing over you! And you know it very well.

You wanted him to wish you, and when he did, you knew it and you pretended to be asleep.

You knew it hurt him, you didn't get up.

You saw he pulled a chair for you, you chose to sit opposite him.

He offered you aloo and poori, but the moment you realized he got them made for you, you came up with an excuse.

He poured you water when you choked, you got up before he could offer it to you.

You knew he was hurt, and you saw it when you turned to see him, but you didn't relent.

You saw his gift and you read the message - 'To my dear wife, KKGSR' - and, you ignored it.

He pulled it out for you, you walked away.

Wazzup! Are you making him let you go? What with all you know of him, do you really think this'll work? Don't you remember whenever you've run from him, he's cornered you? At the max, he'd get angry and then he'd feel bad and come back to please you greater fervor.

Before you go any further...

... Sit and talk - with each other, that is.

That'll help, even if not fix the problems!

But, knowing you two - this request is gonna fall on deaf ears!

With or Versus

'You can't overlook everything. I will definitely get you a surprise that'll have to stir you.'

Ah! And is this how you plan to woo your wife within the remaining duration of the contract? Are you trying to get her with you or are you battling against her?

If you are approaching the wooing as a battle, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada is also your wife, and knowing her you should know that she is a fighter. You're battling her, and she is returning the favor.

Drop the facade, Buddy, and be honest in voicing what you feel for her.

Don't you remember..?

When you got her the bangles, she knew you got them, but she wanted you to say it.

When you played Ranjha, she wanted you to complete what you said on stage. In fact, she got rather mad that you would not say what was in your heart.

Whenever you said the half-done 'farak padta hai kyunki..' she's wanted you to say why.

Why is Arnav battling Khushi? That's the only way he knows, I s'pose. He does not do nice things for people when they are awake and conscious of his goodness. He'd rather do it discreetly when they haven't a clue.

It was far easier for him to say 'Happy Birthday, Khushi' when she was (apparently) sleeping. It was easier for him to say, 'Khushi, I love you' over phone. It was easier for him to say 'I'm sorry' when she had turned around to go and had walked off a few steps.

It was easy for him to give a gift to La, his emotions were unattached with her. It is hard for him to gift bangles to Khushi, so he keeps it where he hopes she'd find them and does not even put his name on it. Then, he expects her to wear them, and is impatient to see if she did. He tricks her to reveal her hands and loves it when he sees that she wore his bangles.

This is how Arnav Singh Raizada woos, and he expects Khushi to understand that whatever he is doing, he's doing it honestly. When Arnav handed her the Aloo - That look on his face was so earnest - 'I'm trying to please you. Please be pleased.' He doesn't know any better. As NK would say, 'tum andaa ho, andaa!'

Force her to cut the cake, and then force feed her. And do it with immense love!

Say the birthday wish when she has slept. And then, cry silently.

Get her favorite food for her, but not tell her that you did it for her. And then, sulk when she leaves.

Get her a gift but leave it for her discover, while you're sitting right there. And then, get irritated that she didn't take it.

When she refuses to acknowledge it, force it into her hand. And we wonder what he does tomorrow, if she still doesn't accept it.

OHMIGOSH!! You have a LONG way to go! It's good for you that your wife understands you rather well. She is only putting up this act because you're putting up this act. If you had a wife who was clueless about you, Buddy, you'd have a LONGER way to go!

LOVED how Arnav pulled the chair for Khushi and NK SAT IN IT. Arnav meant Khushi to be with him; Khushi sat opposite him.

LOVED how NK and Nanav discussed Nanav's attempts to pacify the wife on the breakfast table. By the way, Arnav, Khushi can lip-read you, though of course this time, NK became Arnav's voice.

Even NK felt bad for Nanav when Khushi left without eating what Arnav had got prepared for her.

If Khushi needs to train Anjali, NK needs to train Arnav - if either of the siblings will ever get trained by anyone!

Some Weird Ones...

Ah! Anjali feels Arnav is now distant from her.

Khushi is trying to distance Arnav from her.

Arnav is trying to support Anjali and woo Khushi.

Arnav is trying hard to let Khushi see his love. Their friction often leads them to being closer.

If this carries on:

Khushi and Arnav may come to the realization of their love, whether or not it is declared.

Arnav might somehow realize that his sister is feeling left alone.

A balance may have to be created - how? Let's see!

On the Lighter Side

1. AKASH TOOK MY ADVICE TO PAYAL... He's giving his wife the silent treatment... okay, that shuts me up good and proper!

DUDE... I'm trying HARD not to do a whole segment on Akash... the chap's a real inspiration these days!

Take this for example: "I won't take my hankie from you." What a muse!!

Payal, you have two options: Use that hanky to either wipe your tears or borrow some chloroform from your MIL and gag your husband with the hanky soaked in it!!

As Hermione would say to Ron: You have the emotional range of a teaspoon!

2. RM has some strange married couple patterns...

Mama-Mami: Mami ever-present; Mama never-present

Anjali-Shyam: Shyam is the wife

Akash-Payal: Payal is the husband

3. NK-isms

Ye cake mujhe fridge main mila masoom akela...

NK: to phir kisne kata?

Arnav: kisko?

NK: cake ko...

NK: Nanav tum ladkiyon ke mamle me bilkul zero ho zero... andaa ho tum, andaa.

[Honestly, I never thought I'd hear anyone calling ASR an andaa without getting himself scrambled. But then that's why we say - NK ROCKS!!]

Khushi Ji, Aaj aap ek saal purani ho gayi hain…

Mere paas iska charpaaye hai

4. ASR-isms

NK, kyun tum subah subah aake dimaag kharab kar rahe ho?

Agar woh so rahi thi to who uska problem hai, mera nahi.

Main yahan tumhari bakwas kyun sun raha hun?

Precap

Wondering how to get Arnav to understand the finer arts of wife-appeasement!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OOHHH EEMMM GGGEEE 1. yayyy

so finally went thru... hmmm, i think nothing to add...

but plz dont give good advices, the wrong people uska faida utha rahe hain!

aaj kal, i really cant stand akaash's face... plz!!! 🤢 worse than mami!

NK is just superb...

u remember when it was NKs first entry, kaise asr bhaagne ki kar raha tha, but hua nahin... normally asr faces all his probs, but NK, he just cant handle him, LOL

and NKs what he, LOL - kudos to karan 👏

Edited by Cyberpsychooo - 11 years ago
tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gr8 post shalini... by the way what time it is for u when u posted this????

as u said NK rocks...i hope he stays to entertain us in the future
Shalini76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tulip21

gr8 post shalini... by the way what time it is for u when u posted this????

as u said NK rocks...i hope he stays to entertain us in the future

Thank you, Buddy!

it's 2:45 A.M. IST
Nightingale... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great post<3<3<3
call4angela thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NK is the most lovable character on TV! Haha and Arnav's lines today with NK were hilarious! And you're right abt RM relationships! Very wired dynamics! Great post, like always fun to read and comment! And today I was one if the first ones!!! I consider it great achievement!
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just loved watching nannav-nk bond today! Really! 😆
Loved the episode. Great analysis as usual!😃
coronapsyche thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res-
Edited*
Awesme post,Di😃
Really eager to see the future track❤️