India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

20 questions for IPKKND fans

luvuarshi_sarun Senior Member
luvuarshi_sarun
luvuarshi_sarun

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Okay I got this questions from a different forum and thanx to the real maker.  So just want to know what our forumians like
1. Who is your favourite character on the show?
2. Who is your least favourite character on the show?
3. Which relationship on the show is your favourite?
4. Who is the funniest character on the show?
5. Who would you like to have the next love story in the show?
6. If you could give a makeover to any character who would it be and why?
7. Who would you like the next track to be about and why?
8. If you could add a new character to the show what would be their purpose?
9. Which actor would play the new character?
10. Which 'broken' relationship do you want to see fixed?
11. What's your favorite area of the mansion?
12. In your opinion who is the best looking male on the show?
13. In your opinion who is the best looking female on the show?
14. In your opinion who is the best actor/actress on the show?
15. If you could write a part for yourself on the show, what part would you give yourself and why?
16. If you had to live with three of the characters of the show, which three would you choose and why?
17. If you had to be stuck in elevator with any one character, who would it be and why?
18. If you had to have one of the characters plan all of your wedding, who would you choose and why?
19. If you had have one of the characters buy all your clothes for you, who would it be and why?
20. If you could take the family on a holiday somewhere, where would you take them and why?
If it's too long for u guys only answer the one u like

Edited by luvuARSHI - 17 July 2012 at 2:59pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Vini95BlueSpiritshaferoz18WhatThe_ipkknd..Zenny..harshmshah94QueenAnnie18Thamanna85.Aisha.sama50surita12molten_lava-Dreamer-1yyy2krish3jessicadxMidnightStarx--Yashi--candykrushGodhuliLogonincandescent-JollyJabeen-.sweetchick.IMMI-tvpal007shonasandy

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Res Big smile

*EDITED*

YAY question time, I love your post! LOL

Khushi! Tongue

Shyam 

Arnav-Khushi, Anjali-Chotte, Nannav and Nandkishore <-- AWESOME CHEMISTRY, Nani and Laxmi the goatLOL Nannav, Akash and Nandkishore, Payal-Khushi, We need more scenes though! Actually i love all the relationships! There all beautiful<3

NK! Hands down! ROFL

NK! Embarrassed He's an amazing guy, He needs some romance too! Hug

Payal, I think she's beautiful but i don't like her sari's :(

As much as i would say Arnav and Khushi, Payal, I want to see her character developed. And Akash too, He just has to drop the jackass attitude first! :)

Aman! I actually want to see him and he should be Anjali's lover! Embarrassed

Shaleen! Daljeet's real husband! Tongue

Umm. Umm. Umm MAMI AND PAYAL!

Poolside, So many memories there! Embarrassed

Barun Sobti, Hands down! LOL

Sanaya Irani<3

Thats hard, Their all absolutely amazing. But Sanaya, Barun, Daljeet mainly because they speak alot!LOL

15. If you could write a part for yourself on the show, what part would you give yourself and why?

NK's loverrr! LOLEmbarrassed

16. If you had to live with three of the characters of the show, which three would you choose and why?

ASR. Not Arnav! I want a pyaar-nafrat love story! LOL NK-I LOVE HIM! Embarrassed Khushi- Simply amazing, Enough said! LOL

17. If you had to be stuck in elevator with any one character, who would it be and why?

Khushi-She'd get me out! LOL

18. If you had to have one of the characters plan all of your wedding, who would you choose and why?

Anjali, I'd make the day memorable for her Day Dreaming

19. If you had have one of the characters buy all your clothes for you, who would it be and why?

Khushi! Embarrassed I love her fashion sense, She's super cute!

20. If you could take the family on a holiday somewhere, where would you take them and why?

LONDON! Because i'm here na! LOL

Edited by -JollyJabeen- - 17 July 2012 at 3:10pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

lipi13mawrygirljilebiSYGOpairockszszsBlueSpiritkitten80zsadikzo_Orafizzyfairypalo101Arshian14WhatThe_ipkkndnorolimSumukiSarunIsBackblackdice1001..Zenny..Thamanna85Kasu4lyfeKanchhi_-Anks-TheCaptainsamin6ipkknd-fansurita12arshiyanamolten_lavajessicad-Sparsh--Dreamer-SaRun.KaranShilpa:)Mihrimah.sweetchick.Deedeepa1

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
RES!
updated!

A) Arnav Singh Raizada

A) Can I say Bubbly (even though she is out of the show, but I've never hated any character like hers)

A) Arnav and Khushi (obviously) and maybe NK and Khushi/Arnav as close next.

A) NK and maybe Manorma Mami too

A) Laxmi and HP LOL NO, wait, I have a better one. Rocky and Anjali!WinkLOL NO, wait, wait! Rocky and Payal! (I hate Akash.. Grr...)LOL

A) Arnav? Coz I would like to see him in a new look. More neat, crisp and smart look with Diwali haircut.

A) I would like to see a track where Khushi leaves Arnav, RM and GH and starts a new life and then Arnav woos her back into his life all over again.  Or maybe a one where Arnav and Khushi together leave RM and live away from their families. Why? There is too much of Kabab mein haddi in their romance.LOL

A) I would like to have a new guy for Payal just to make Akash realise the importance of his wife.

A) No idea!Confused

A) Mami and Khushi

A) Undoubtedly the one and only Poolside

A) Arnav

A) Khushi

A) Barun Sobti/Sanaya Irani

A) I would be one of ASR's shirts so that I could touch that hotness 24x7WinkLOL On serious note, I don't mind being the Kaamwali Bai. Maybe Hari Prakash's wife! Why? Because I get to have a new husband every week!ROFL

A) Arnav - do you even need an answer for why?Wink
 Shyam - I would love to play mind games with him. Buah ha ha!
NK- Coz I think he's the dream guy for every girl. Cute, funny and entertaining.

A) Duh! Arnav Singh Raizada. *Gutter mind alert*!WinkTongue

A) NK - He has awesome ideas even though they are cheesy!Tongue

A) Anjali coz she has awesome dress selection sense, check out her sexy sarees!LOL

A) To my house. So that I could lock them up and have live entertainment in my room!LOL

Edited by molten_lava - 17 July 2012 at 3:37pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

swatimalkar4mb0602yashasvi57suri2610palo101Arshian14guessimgreatzsadikSarunIsBackmayukattablackdice1001..Zenny..ipkknd-fanarshiyanasamin6jessicadzafiKaranShilpa:).sweetchick..Sad.But.True.-ElmoFuj-Mihrimah

luvuarshi_sarun Senior Member
luvuarshi_sarun
luvuarshi_sarun

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Only 2 people wants to answer!!!come on people share your views
..MorningStar.. IF-Dazzler
..MorningStar..
..MorningStar..

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
res for 2mrw...
.sweetchick. IF-Sizzlerz
.sweetchick.
.sweetchick.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
res Smile

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA /ARNAV Day Dreaming(well me always confused when Arnav is Arnav or ASRLOL)
SHYAM MANOHAR JHA Big smileBUT LOVE TO HATE HIM Evil Smile
Arnav KhushiEmbarrassed
NKStarLOL
NK & LASmile
I want Maami character to improve in a positive way she's too rude to Payal and KhushiOuch
next track I think I want Arnav to say sorry to Khushi for what he did (even if sometimes he didn't meant to ) I want him to realise that Khushi saved his life and almost sacrified herself for him I just want an emotional scene btw them and both sharing their feelings...
a new character no way want lakshmi and Mamaji back with a bang LOL
NO NEW ACTOR FOR ME BUT WELL LOL you'll get some others opinions too so sorry can't helpLOL
Arnav & Khushi one
guttermind activated Arnav and Khushi bedroomTongueLOL to be more serious love the poolside there is something magical in this placeEmbarrassed
all the actors are good looking but my most favourite is obviously BARUN SOBTIBlushing (MY HOTWA sorry I mean 'our' hotwaLOL)
all the actresses are looking so beautiful but Sanaya has definitely something special and unique Embarrassed
I can't chose, all the actors and actresses are doing a fabulous job Embarrassedall work so hard to entertain us Clap
a part of myself wooow don't know Confused
Arnav Singh Raizada: well you know why can't resist to himBlushing
NK: he's so cute and funny adorableLICIOUS NKEmbarrassed
Khushi: just love this full of life character Big smileEmbarrassed
oh no pleeedj gutter mind activated ASR and you know why Blushingme want ASR to flirtwa with me BlushingROFL
Khushi seriously her plans always work beautifully Star
ASR he has a very good taste in chosing clothes EmbarrassedLOL
Bali LOLROFL poor babies they didn't get a chance to go to Bali how many times plans failed LOLROFL

ps: I really enjoyed answering your questions hope you like my repliesSmile
and greatiLICIOUS post Thumbs UpClap

Maria

Edited by Maria.Creationz - 17 July 2012 at 3:31pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

pairockszsadikThamanna85QueenAnnie18arshiyanaipkknd-fan-Dreamer-zafimolten_lavajessicad--Yashi--KaranShilpa:).Sad.But.True.MihrimahIMMI-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Updated! This was well fun Big smile

Edited by -JollyJabeen- - 17 July 2012 at 3:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.sweetchick.

TouchOfArHi Goldie
TouchOfArHi
TouchOfArHi

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvuARSHI

Okay I got this questions from a different forum and thanx to the real maker.  So just want to know what our forumians like
1. Who is your favourite character on the show? Arnav
2. Who is your least favourite character on the show? Maamaji
3. Which relationship on the show is your favourite? Arnav-Khushi
4. Who is the funniest character on the show? Maamiji
5. Who would you like to have the next love story in the show? Hari Prakash and Laxmiji LOL
6. If you could give a makeover to any character who would it be and why? Garima... apparently she's just there
7. Who would you like the next track to be about and why? Arnav and Khushi proper confession
8. If you could add a new character to the show what would be their purpose? Arnav and Khushi's baby... because they should experience the joy and responsibilities of becoming parents while they don't have parents.
9. Which actor would play the new character? I think I would like a little baby girl in the starting and then when she grows up she could be like Muskaan from Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil (the girl who played Chhahat)
10. Which 'broken' relationship do you want to see fixed? I believe there are no broken relationships so far
11. What's your favorite area of the mansion? Poolside
12. In your opinion who is the best looking male on the show? Barun Sobti aka Arnav Singh Raizada
13. In your opinion who is the best looking female on the show? Sanaya Iraani aka Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada
14. In your opinion who is the best actor/actress on the show? Barun and Sanaya
15. If you could write a part for yourself on the show, what part would you give yourself and why? I would love to be one of Khushi's smart tuition student who could torture ArnavLOL
16. If you had to live with three of the characters of the show, which three would you choose and why? Barun, Sanaya, and Abhaas... they are the main characters of the show and without them... the show wouldn't be what it is today (I believe)
17. If you had to be stuck in elevator with any one character, who would it be and why? Arnav... he's soo hot!Blushing
18. If you had to have one of the characters plan all of your wedding, who would you choose and why? Sanaya aka Khushi since both characters have good sense of decorating... Sanaya interior designing... Khushi lighting up things
19. If you had have one of the characters buy all your clothes for you, who would it be and why? Arnav... he has good choice and buys designed clothing Wink
20. If you could take the family on a holiday somewhere, where would you take them and why? Lucknow because Khushi and Arnav first met there and that's how their chemistry started. Plus the Raizada's have a past there which everyone would love to knowSmile
If it's too long for u guys only answer the one u like  I answered all! Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenAnnie18Thamanna85molten_lavajessicad.Sad.But.True..sweetchick.

Go to top