India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

the defining phrase :"apne di se zyada..."

koham Groupbie
koham
koham

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I was willing to cut the slack to Anjali's character, until I heard her say in despair  "apne di se zyada" in reference to Arnav's love for and attention to his wife.  At that point, Anjali's character established herself on the path of unjustifiable jealousy.   Now we have a mother in law in the disguise of a sister... who is all sweet as long as she is at the center of attention.  God forbid if the balance shifts...

Moreover, is blaming Khushi really right?  Khushi was not the reason; the reason was Shyam himself.  Even Khushi doesn't seem to get it.  Nobody seems to get it because everybody seems to be thinking at some point "agar Khushi nahin hoti to..."   It weren't Khushi, it would have been somebody else for Shyam.   People like Shyam are not dependent on people like Khushi to be bad.   Khushi or no khushi, he will be a scumbag because that's who he is !!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Jenny4uArhifan01kishu789zerrojalkukdi1LaraHeerLIONHEARTjustforusefalcon.starsun2011AshaviErika1priyankaasama50Afya.Brooke..ProperPatola

sama50 IF-Dazzler
sama50
sama50

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
i agree with u
Aleesha7777 IF-Dazzler
Aleesha7777
Aleesha7777

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Confused
Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Does Anjali know it's Khushi's birthday?

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Well nothing was proven against her husband so it's understandable why she doesn't like Khushi anymore or why she ignores her. This girl feels lonely, she's depressed therefore she needs her brother. It's not her fault, someone really needs to talk to her and help her out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakuni

koham Groupbie
koham
koham

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeeba*

She does now... saw the cake... cake cutting...
justforuse Senior Member
justforuse
justforuse

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
yess!!! I hate how anjali's flashback had the kheer scene and the other scene. At this point everyone, including arnav thinks that shyam fell for khushi because she was around.

that shyam fiasco still needs to be solved. Arnav needs to ask khushi where did shyam see her first, how did they meet.

Also I hate how they are all ignoring what happened. What are they doing? giving anjali a chance to cope? cope what? that poojali just saw what happened (didnt even accept) and is crying and crying and now will be complicated.

Why isnt anyone in the house asking questions?? They all need to find out the whole thing from starting. Anjali needs to ask arnav and khushi questions. After knowing the whole story, then anjali can go apni di se zyada. woman you still dont believe your husband was bad, you dont know his complete story, you dont know he tried to kill not once but three times and you say you went through hell and arnav isnt paying attention? arnav doesnt love you?

That brother ruined another girls life for you. He shattered her perfect marriage dream for you. He made her go through hell and didnt give her enough love and attention. He justtt started to know and here she goes complaining.

I dont blame anjali, lol i blame the cvs :p
basically what im trying to say in my rant is that, nothing is solved yet.
Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koham

Originally posted by zeeba*

She does now... saw the cake... cake cutting...

We are not sure!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly06

Go to top