Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HBD Aanya ! (Our "PocketStar":$) (Page 3)

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
edited on page two.

i hate i-f's formatting sometimes!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.thegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveaboveall.

edited on page two.

Sabiha!  Hug

Dude, you could have done a better job though. Even if the formatting sucks, I think your skill has gotten a little rusted. Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

edited on page two.

Sabiha!  Hug

Dude, you could have done a better job though. Even if the formatting sucks, I think your skill has gotten a little rusted. Evil Smile

kanks. stfu. 
oh and Hug

LOL.
it looked so good though, when i had it edited properly. :| i'll try again in a bit. sighhh.

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I didn't read the part with is exclusive to your husband so, I guess, as as long as hubby dear likes the matter, formatting doesn't make much difference. She's gonna like the wishes. Approve

sabihaa..annihilation.

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
you are so cute. at least one person chooses to do the honourable thing. (;

as for the wishes, i sent her a pm with a longer list. that message was much sappier i have to admit. 

i love your sig for her btw - you added klaine, i couldn't bring myself to do it... ah, really feeling the glee pain right now. stupid season three. 

hubby, if you read this, only watch episodes with sebastian in it. nothing else is worth it, except for when blaine argues with kurt about tan hands. i love that scene. (lightbulb moment..)

anyway, i shall be heading off to sleep; it's 12.46am and ramadan is starting, so i needs my sleep before i'm forced to be up in three hours. ttys kanks, and hbd hubby. <33

asumasan Senior Member
asumasan
asumasan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
res
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged

you are so cute. at least one person chooses to do the honourable thing. (;

as for the wishes, i sent her a pm with a longer list. that message was much sappier i have to admit. 

i love your sig for her btw - you added klaine, i couldn't bring myself to do it... ah, really feeling the glee pain right now. stupid season three. 

hubby, if you read this, only watch episodes with sebastian in it. nothing else is worth it, except for when blaine argues with kurt about tan hands. i love that scene. (lightbulb moment..)

anyway, i shall be heading off to sleep; it's 12.46am and ramadan is starting, so i needs my sleep before i'm forced to be up in three hours. ttys kanks, and hbd hubby. <33

I always do the honorable thing, not necessarily cutely though. Pig And I dunno what you're talking about with Glee, but I really like Kurt and Blaine and hell yeah, I am so excited about finally being able to watch Glee Season Three. Aanya's already watched it, though. 

Yep. Have a good Ramadan! See you. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

.annihilation. IF-Sizzlerz
.annihilation.
.annihilation.

FF Graphicer Senior & Naamkarann Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Okay, I cracked up reading Sabiha and Kankshita's message, even if there's nothing funny about it. ROFL And oh I'm habituated to 'like' pretty much everything so there you go. LOL 

Oh AND I had to really ask this - Are we going to edit this topic next year? Stern Smile C'mon people WAKE UP!  Birthday's almost done now! 

sabihaa.thegameison

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index