Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HBD Aanya ! (Our "PocketStar":$) (Page 2)

Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
RESERVED  LOL

Edited by Mariam_Sultan - 18 July 2012 at 3:58am

vishali990 IF-Dazzler
vishali990
vishali990

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
res...
.annihilation. IF-Sizzlerz
.annihilation.
.annihilation.

FF Graphicer Senior & Naamkarann Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged

HAPPPY BIRRRTHDAY AANYA!<3 Hug

You will officially be a buddhi next year! DancingWEEE :D

Okay birthday speeches are actually tough to come up with and I realize this now. :| OMG! What will I say now? Ermm Lemme go with the flow and lets how it turns out. :)

Okay, this girl over here, I met her in the HP forum and at first she seemed to me an just another girl who has mastered the art of PS. But little did I know that after visiting her shop, following it regularly and well um of course spamming it religiously, Embarrassed we'd become great buddies. :D Except for the fact that we have a lot in common when it comes to fandom's, I think its because we're so awesome that we hit off instantly. Cool So YAAY us! :D 

Well, don't mistake this missy as just an another fan girl 'cause she's got so much to her. Embarrassed One, she's a really warm hearted and a friendly person, you could make that out in just one conversation with her. Two, she's chilled out and super fun to be with. Three, she's brilliant at studies and PS and writing and basically just everything. Four, Her determination and dedication to anything that she takes up is commendable and inspiring. << Itna jhoot ek saath maine kabhi nahi bola! Stern Smile ROFL Okay, I kid. LOL Five, but she's a nautanki too and goes MIA so often that we all wonder we'd have to nickname her oblivion in future. Geek I'll leave the rest for people to discover! :P LOL

Um, what else? I'm losing the track! Stern Smile No no no'YES! 'Huriya' came to existence all thanks to Aanya! :D Dancing If anyone doesn't know Aanya and doesn't know what Huriya stands for, then IDK what you're doing with your life. Geek LOL. ROFL Being friends with her guarantees me like minded-friends, privileges when it comes to ordering her to make me stuff and what not. Approve << Kinna selfish sound karta hai HAWW :O I kid again. :P LOL Not the reason why I love this girl her. I love her for what she is and what she does for me.<3 :D For short, she's like a little sister to me.<3 :D So Aanya I hope you have a great day (please ditch your books for a while) and have a great year(s) ahead. I wish you all the success, happiness, peace and blessings in life and may all your wishes come true. Hug May you achieve all your targets and make your family and us proud. May God bless! :D This is just a small token of love for you. Sorry, I know its BLAH Ermm but not everyone can be as awesome as you, can they? Embarrassed

^^ I tried to accommodate all your husbands. :P Itna chalega ya aur add karun? ROFL

By the time next SPN season starts make sure you're around and available woman or else Imma haunt you for the rest of your life. Evil Smile WEEE :D HAPPPY BIRRRTHDAY once again Mrs.DanRadFelton! Party

P.S : I hope I will not be killed for editing early. Ermm I wasn't sure of tomorrow.LOL.

Edited by herms_angel - 19 July 2012 at 9:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabihaa.thegameisonshewolf.

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Reserved :D
sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
happybirthday;
a  a  n  y  a .

okay. that was pretty awesome typing it. LOL. why am i getting so excited over typing and formatting? oh that's right; IT'S YOUR F***ING BIRTHDAY!!

ahem. so you already got a message from me. not to worry. i like writing stuff to you; as well as about you. YAYYY!

so, what do i say about my now-seventeen-yr-old-hubby?
uhhh, only that she is the coolest one around on I-F. no jokes y'all. and don't make me do something nasty to your face. :P she's been making only the best shizz on tom felton here. i drool over her sigs + avis. especially when they're of our hubbies. all of them. mrs.radfeltcriss (and a few other lovers on the side). ;)
i can spend hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours (you get the drift) just talking to her about nonsense. because we're cool like that. she has the best taste in men, as evidenced by the stuff she makes on them. see why i drool? LOLLL.
and well, you know what, she's just an awesome person all-together. 

now a message for my hubby;

STOP READING. 
only for my hubby's eyes only!

i'm waiting for you in bali. along with our men. #nutellapainting #feltgasmalert!

BACK TO OUR NORMAL PROGRAM.

aanya. 
you are amazing, beautiful, crazy, adorable, gorgeous, talented, magnificent, wonderful, warm, 
sunshiny, and just one of the greatest people i know. 
you know my wishes for you are many, and i told you that.
but my biggest wish for you is to have the greatest experiences yet, and just have a beautiful day everyday.

i love you. i really do. i always shall. even when i'm too old to remember how hot tom felton is (although i don't think that's possible), even when my joints won't let me type and my false teeth won't let me it say it out loud properly without sounding like a geezer. :P

and now. the moment you've been waiting for.
your first present.

i was going to put klaine there, but sebastian was feeling left out. CAN YOU PLEASE WATCH SEBASTIAN SMYTHE'S HOTNESS ON GLEE NOW? thank you in advance. 

acha. me needs to sleep now. i shall post more later on, along with some other stuff. because this is only the beginning.

LOVEYOUUU.
YOUR WIFEY.
(that's sabiha for all the nosy ones out there. :P)

PS. read on kanks' message that you went to watch the dark knight rises.
#FANGIRLINGMOMENT.
that movie is EPICCC.
and we can fangirl together. as we always do.

Edited by loveaboveall. - 20 July 2012 at 7:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.thegameisonshewolf.

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

Bunny_Bear IF-Rockerz
Bunny_Bear
Bunny_Bear

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday. I seriously dunno you Aanya. But that doe not restrict me from wishing a fellow arhian. Does it. So Many more happy returns of the day.

How about some flowers.

And Chocolates

And the cake

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameisonshewolf.

priyalovebarun Goldie
priyalovebarun
priyalovebarun

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
res

happy birthday ananyaaa PartyParty

Edited by priyalovebarun - 20 July 2012 at 11:18pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index