Posted: 11 years ago
edited on page two.

i hate i-f's formatting sometimes!
Originally posted by loveaboveall.

edited on page two.

i hate i-f's formatting sometimes!

Sabiha!  🤗

Dude, you could have done a better job though. Even if the formatting sucks, I think your skill has gotten a little rusted. 😈
Originally posted by Savage

Sabiha!  🤗

Dude, you could have done a better job though. Even if the formatting sucks, I think your skill has gotten a little rusted. 😈

kanks. stfu. 
oh and 🤗

LOL.
it looked so good though, when i had it edited properly. :| i'll try again in a bit. sighhh.

I didn't read the part with is exclusive to your husband so, I guess, as as long as hubby dear likes the matter, formatting doesn't make much difference. She's gonna like the wishes. 
you are so cute. at least one person chooses to do the honourable thing. (;

as for the wishes, i sent her a pm with a longer list. that message was much sappier i have to admit. 

i love your sig for her btw - you added klaine, i couldn't bring myself to do it... ah, really feeling the glee pain right now. stupid season three. 

hubby, if you read this, only watch episodes with sebastian in it. nothing else is worth it, except for when blaine argues with kurt about tan hands. i love that scene. (lightbulb moment..)

anyway, i shall be heading off to sleep; it's 12.46am and ramadan is starting, so i needs my sleep before i'm forced to be up in three hours. ttys kanks, and hbd hubby. <33
Originally posted by loveaboveall.

you are so cute. at least one person chooses to do the honourable thing. (;

as for the wishes, i sent her a pm with a longer list. that message was much sappier i have to admit. 

i love your sig for her btw - you added klaine, i couldn't bring myself to do it... ah, really feeling the glee pain right now. stupid season three. 

hubby, if you read this, only watch episodes with sebastian in it. nothing else is worth it, except for when blaine argues with kurt about tan hands. i love that scene. (lightbulb moment..)

anyway, i shall be heading off to sleep; it's 12.46am and ramadan is starting, so i needs my sleep before i'm forced to be up in three hours. ttys kanks, and hbd hubby. <33

I always do the honorable thing, not necessarily cutely though. 🐷 And I dunno what you're talking about with Glee, but I really like Kurt and Blaine and hell yeah, I am so excited about finally being able to watch Glee Season Three. Aanya's already watched it, though. 

Yep. Have a good Ramadan! See you. 🤗
Okay, I cracked up reading Sabiha and Kankshita's message, even if there's nothing funny about it. 🤣 And oh I'm habituated to 'like' pretty much everything so there you go. 😆 

Oh AND I had to really ask this - Are we going to edit this topic next year? 😳 C'mon people WAKE UP!  Birthday's almost done now! 
Originally posted by herms_angel

Okay, I cracked up reading Sabiha and Kankshita's message, even if there's nothing funny about it. 🤣 And oh I'm habituated to 'like' pretty much everything so there you go. 😆 

Oh AND I had to really ask this - Are we going to edit this topic next year? 😳 C'mon people WAKE UP!  Birthday's almost done now! 

Man, seriously. This thread still says RES. 😔
Anyway, Aanya dear, we were on time. Dun you be disheartened, if you are going to. 😳😆
I know! This might be the third time I'm checking this post today.And still no edits. 😒 Maria dear - Where are you? 🤔 And where are others who reserved?! Jaago Mohan(s) pyaare. 😳 Yeah Aanya, see K and I are good girls.We edited on time. 😳

Edited by herms_angel - 11 years ago
done and very sorry to each and one of you 😳