d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi all

I know we all are upset with what current and more so with future tracks..
what ever crappy and illogical things CVs show, i will be grateful to them for giving us SINAL, honestly its the most beautiful love story I have ever seen.. the transformation from i hate you to I love you ..from we can't stand each other to we can not  live without each other has been awesome, fabulous, beyond words can express...the passion, the madness is so visible , that it has always been a treat to watch them...

so this is a small video to show the transformation ...

http://youtu.be/bj866ytcFXk

hope you like it and enjoy it...
please leave your comments ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Superb work padmini. 
First you gave us SINAL hugs and now this. Thank you as it is much needed given what may come our way.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

You ended on one of my most favorite scenes. The scene is responsible for me to accept the illogical pregnancy; expressions of SINAL faces (especially Kunal) are priceless.
Edited by jay_bpm - 11 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

fab vm padmini. really loved it. thanks.

you made me emotional

yup sinal till date for me too have been the most beautiful onscreen love story, what they feel for each other is beyond love. i too thank cvs for giving us sinal. really hope they dont destroy them ever. 

norzar
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful vm padmini ...it brought bak all those good memories ...the beautiful journey of sinal...
Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Padmini,

I was admired and watching the VM again n again... How beautiful your concept is... I think i have already told you, You have stolen my heart.. Again am saying.. Hatts off to your concept... Running out of words. Iam so so so so impressed... Its just for you... More over you have two of my favorite scenes.. Sinal first Back Hug and Kunal wiping Siddhi tears and consoling her... I just fida to your VM and to you tooo

Edited by Gayathri_MSK - 11 years ago
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thankyou Gayetri... and thankyou all
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww padmini...
u vrought back all d goood sinal memories...made me emotional too
awesome work๐Ÿ‘
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for showing us once again why we fell in love with this show in the first place๐Ÿ˜ƒ.๐Ÿ˜›. awesome work!!๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Loved all the scenes.. my favorite๐Ÿ˜ณ
bharo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: d.padmini

hi all

I know we all are upset with what current and more so with future tracks..
what ever crappy and illogical things CVs show, i will be grateful to them for giving us SINAL, honestly its the most beautiful love story I have ever seen.. the transformation from i hate you to I love you ..from we can't stand each other to we can not  live without each other has been awesome, fabulous, beyond words can express...the passion, the madness is so visible , that it has always been a treat to watch them...

so this is a small video to show the transformation ...

http://youtu.be/bj866ytcFXk

hope you like it and enjoy it...
please leave your comments ...

Wow padmini its awesome yaar. The concept is sooo unique and the way you portrayed its simply superb and the scenes you choosen were simply mind blowing simply fell flat for the VM continue to do moreโญ๏ธ
I can only say๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow padmini...awesome vm...i m speechless...its just out of the world...todays episode cheated me but u made my day...thank u so much...