India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

such a cute episode

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
aww todays episode was so cute arnav's puppy face haye haye,just loved the bed scene his eyes filled with tears and finally he wished her,and then turned around when he couldn't control his tears and khushi got emotional with that gesture,i think khushi has forgiven him but still she don't wanna show it easily to him and anyway she has decided to go away for anjali's sake,omg morning scene nk is killing me with his funny lines nk and arnav jodi is seriously funny,aww when arnav went to nani and made that face while asking her to make puri alooo how can he be so cute ufff,anyway poor arnav he pushed chair for khushi but nk sat there haha and then gift scene he got so irritated that finally he picked it and went infront of her and said did you see it now omg tomorrow he's going to blast loved it,now waiting for tomorrow's scene,well seeing that choclate cake i thought sanaya must have jumped in that cake as she loves cake,oh ya when nk told arnav to call khushi baby sweety aww i was laughing and blushing hehe i wonder what will happen if he really calls her baby and is he going to make jalebi for khushi 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top