Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

saahaSaee.TahutaPrAjAKtA_D3naj7swaron19puja_arshayasriRach.snigdha_arsha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU July17- Blank episode" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snigdha_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

snigdha_arsha

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Rumours r so common in college days in real life too, but never did I see this type of fights!!LOLLOLCv's cant they try any other ways to bring them together expect this type of things which piss the viewers...as I shared my opinion before, Rey is becoming a streetfighter day by day, I dont know why he starts reacting than talking, he could have clarified them or have left off but na...and Taani is crying as expected!!

Im sure the directors must hav brought so many glycerine bottles, they r using it with Taani in all the situations.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrAjAKtA_D3-Araina-

PrAjAKtA_D3

PrAjAKtA_D3

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Question
Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

Rumours r so common in college days in real life too, but never did I see this type of fights!!LOLLOLCv's cant they try any other ways to bring them together expect this type of things which piss the viewers...as I shared my opinion before, Rey is becoming a streetfighter day by day, I dont know why he starts reacting than talking, he could have clarified them or have left off but na...and Taani is crying as expected!!

Im sure the directors must hav brought so many glycerine bottles, they r using it with Taani in all the situations.

Ya...These days There are hardly few ppl who arent linked up...!!Confused Y make such a fuss out of it?Sleepy N 1 line of Taani really stuck in my brain "Jodhpur gaav nahi hai!"...Here they are teasing you & u are gonna bawl ur eyes out later & thats what she clarifies!Cry

I just hope CVs make up 4 this story line...If this goes onn D3 raitings are gonna go even lower than they are!Cry Dead The only reasn I watch it 4 Swaron,ShaRey N Reyam..& Taani-Swayum sibblings!Smile hpe Cvs dont ruin that TOO!!OuchQuestion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snigdha_arsha

swaron19

Goldie

swaron19

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Thank you for WU..Smile
I missed yesterday's episode and feel like nothing new happened..Oh but I missed 
Rey becoming martial art instructor..
Tani being crybaby.. even today she'll be shown the same ..I'll definitely not miss it todayAngry
And most important thing swaron fight OMG I'm so excited to see it one more time...Angry

But on serious note really why swayam being tani's brother is the last one to know anything related to tani??? And rey is really loosing hi cool more tan before..I think CV's really took AJS seriously when he said he want to learn martial arts.. CV's use what he has i.e. DANCE and let him learn martial art in real life not make him learn it in reel life..

And what to say about sharon and swayam..I really can't get these two now-a-days...Ouch 
I want my old swaron back, old D3 back..man...I miss itCry 

-shruti

PrAjAKtA_D3snigdha_arsha

Rach.

IF-Rockerz

Rach.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Appreciate your work on the written update. Thank you for your enthusiasm and dedication.

Edited by Rach. - 18 July 2012 at 12:13am

swaron19snigdha_arsha

PrAjAKtA_D3

PrAjAKtA_D3

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron19

Thank you for WU..Smile
I missed yesterday's episode and feel like nothing new happened..Oh but I missed 
Rey becoming martial art instructor..
Tani being crybaby.. even today she'll be shown the same ..I'll definitely not miss it todayAngry
And most important thing swaron fight OMG I'm so excited to see it one more time...Angry

But on serious note really why swayam being tani's brother is the last one to know anything related to tani??? And rey is really loosing hi cool more tan before..I think CV's really took AJS seriously when he said he want to learn martial arts.. CV's use what he has i.e. DANCE and let him learn martial art in real life not make him learn it in reel life..

And what to say about sharon and swayam..I really can't get these two now-a-days...Ouch 
I want my old swaron back, old D3 back..man...I miss itCry 

-shruti

The worst thing is that Rey didnt Fight soo fiercely when those guys asked Kriya those disgusting questions...N jus cos Taani is paired up with him he hits them soo bad!Cry N ya...Me 2 want Old D3 with KR n SS..Frankly i nw prefer the SwaRon fights..@least they did that passionately!Cry Now they jus talk on the phone!Cry

snigdha_arsha

snigdha_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

snigdha_arsha

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Praju, they always do that. Now they have got their favourite couple why will they even focus on Swaron??

puja_arsha

IF-Dazzler

puja_arsha

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
I think rey was over reacting. . .

snigdha_arsha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top