India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Thanks For Nothing!!! (Page 9)

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
HeartAnnie Darling wish you a very Happy Birthday, sorry I am a tad too late but *forehead kiss* to you and bear hugs Big smile
Party

Edited by MentalExotica - 17 July 2012 at 8:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsasha...enigma17

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
My Take On Anjali...

First, this bad past and turbulent times and horrid realities they faced, is being used as an excuse for everything that is going wrong in their lifes.  What about all the things that have gone right in their lifes.  For how long is the troubled past going to be used to explain away every deed, wrong deeds by ASR and Anjali. 

They had such a bad past.  What bad past.  How is their past more heavy, more gut wrenching, more hard than anyone elses past. They had each other.  They had Nani, Mama, Mami, cousins and ended up with money, fame and fortune.  How long will they suffer from their past.  When will they get out?  Why does Anjali trust only Arnav.  Nani dotes on her.  Mami, who is caustic and pain in the neck to her own husband, to her own son and to her own mother in law, dotes on Anjali as if Anjali is her own daughter.  Why does Mami love her so much, when she is royal pain in the ass to everyone else.   Akash dotes on Anjali and is now disgracing Paayal every chance he gets, in the name of Anjali.  ASR dotes on her.  Kushi dotes on her.  Even Lavanya dotes on her.  How many people does Anjali need?  Why should we keep opening our hearts to understand this character? 

If because of their hard, unbearably hard past, the brother and sister are so close mentally, when is it Anjali's turn to understand her brother.  If they are that close, and that is what the CVs want to say, these two are so close mentally, they can see each other souls, such a sister, would always beleive her brother over anyone else.  Just like the brother is doing everything for the sister.   

If she shares an unbreakable bond with her brother and is so emotionally attached to her brother, she should trust his decision.  She does not have that with Arnav and she proved that by still pining for her husband, asking for his return and still believing he is innocent. 

If she does and claim to share a similar unbreakbale bond with her Shyamji and is so emotionally attached to her Shyamji, she should have said, my Shyamji does not need your money, we can make a life for ourselves and walked out with him.  She does not have that with Shymaji which she proved by staying back in RM. 

Is she shares an unbreakable bond with her to be born child and emotionally have become tied to the uborn child, she would never have thought about aborting it as she and her Shyamji are enough.  A child needs to be first loved by the ones who has brought them into world.  What is the point of expecting others to love your child, when you yourself seemingly don't.  She does not have thatbond  with her uborn child and she proved by trying to abort. 

So then who does she share this unconditional bond and emotional attachment that is being shoved down our throats. 

The person I am emotionally closest to, is the person I trust the most.  Either Anjali is emotionally dependent on Arnav or Emotionally Attached / Dependent on Shyam.  If she is emotionally dependent on both, then that is not a case of growing up in cocoon, or having a sheltered life, but is a case of a spoiled brat who want to keep people who dance to her tunes, keeping dancing to her tunes.

If my brothers wife accused my husband and if I had as much blind faith as Anjali had on Shyam, I would walk out with my husband if he was thrown out.  I wouldn't sit in my brothers house and expect my brother to spend nights in my bedroom instead of his bedroom with his wife and if he does, I certainly won't lament he is neglecting me.  

And please do not bring her disability into the debate.  I have seen a blind person, going into top 8 in Master Chef in US.  I have seen people with no legs and arms and etc, perform an amazingly choreogrpahed piece on Satyameva Jayate.  My own family have disabled people and all of them combined are not given - by society - as much "benefit of doubt" as Anjali is given.  That is the reality. 

I cannot wrap my head around such characters.  You have a sheltered life.  But your world got shattered.  Mom killed herself.  Dad did too probably,  Uncle threw you out on the roads.  She was 18 and Arnav was 14. I cannot wrap my head that a 14 year old got knocked down and could raise himself up and take care of an 18 year old and pamper her but an 18 year old could not be knocked down to her senses by this harsh reality that life threw at her.  They had money, fame and fortune once and got all of it and some more back.  She has the love of so many people.  What is that is lacking in her life that she still needs to be pamapered as a 32 year old.  When is her time to grow up.  Are we supposed to feel empathy for her all her life.  Why?  

What has she gone through that is worse than what ASR or Kushi have gone through.  She may not have the knowledge, but she knows ASR was kidnapped and his life was in danger.  If she does not believe that happened, then what bond are we talking about here.  If she truly believes, her chotey was not in danger, what right does she have to expect anything from Arnav.  If she believes he was in danger, then what happened to Shyam is the good thing.  Why is she shattered.  If the third option is, she thinks Shyam is innocent, Kushi is the villain and Kushi is out to get Shyam and ASR money, is her chotey not in danger at the hands of Kushi.  So where is the concern that her chotey might be in danger.   

Either she believes her Chotey was right in throwing out Shyam or her Chotey is wrong.  She cannot have it both ways. 

She even knows it is Kushi's birthday, or came to know and still asks, how can Chotey put Kushi over her.  And she deducted this how.  By getting the roses he got for Kushi?  That is putting Kushi ahead?  Or the fact he forgot to get her roses but got roses for Kushi.  Really.  She is expecting Red Roses from Arnav.  Or did she want Arnav to get her a cake and celebrate with her the outster of Shyam?  

What is that Arnav did that makes her think he is putting Kushi above her.  That is not the reaction of a pampered soul.  That is the reaction of a spoiled brat - Bubbly.  Only difference is Bubbly did it with Evil Grin and Anjali does it shedding copious amounts of tears.  

If she can be so in love with Shyam, does she expect Arnav not to love his Wife the Same.  Does she expect Kushi, not to make Arnav her entire world just like Anjali made Shyam her world?  To me the way they are showing it is very offputting and borderline beyond awkward. 

Maybe this is what Shyam also felt.  Anjali always wants Arnav to hover around her only, even if he is married or if she is married.  

If that is the case, Anjali and Arnav are better off remaining unmarried and grow old together. this way they will spare two souls (would be partners) from life long heartache and grief and sorrow. 

If viewer's are hating on Anjali now, it is not because we are inhuman.  But because, from the beginning of the serial to this day, Kushi has gone through character assassination at the hands of her own family, ASR, Raizadas, Lavanya, Shyam, CVs, Audience.  Kushi has suffered 11 out of 13 months the serial has been on air, yet, there are hardly any wimpers for her hurt, or women rallying in support of her.  Kushi was deserving of all the hurt, because she hid the truth from mighty ASR and she deserved to be mauled by Shyam because she did not tell the truth to mighty ASR. 

Isn't it ironic that Kushi's hurts and tears are wiped away because she hid the truth from ASR, and Anjali tears are begged to be understood, because ASR can't tell the truth and Anjali can't handle the truth.  On who will suffer because of all of this at the end.  Kushi.  So no, I have no sympathy for Anjali character or the way it is being written.  

Before people get upset and say I am bashing, I am not. 

Edit : Excuse Typos.

Edited by stafhtad - 17 July 2012 at 8:45pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

GUMJANDInahoulacraziefanNeemsundarineverbeforesaddafmahmoodMentalExoticaenigma17OmNaMaSteOm

Neemsundari Goldie
Neemsundari
Neemsundari

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Belated B'day wishes, Annie!

When in doubt, take GH's advice, change the channel Big smile

And in case, like me you watch it on YT, then FF the weeping willow (WW) scenes.
If the CVs are going for a Arnav-Anjali showdown where the contract will come forth and re-marriage will happen, I'm all for it.
If not, I'll forget the WW track just as I've forgotten the comedy OTT track, when GH had successfully made me do what I would never have thought myself capable of-- hate KhushiDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma17

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Annie when in doubt FF Anjali scenes - personally mute her scene and do a voice over with her mumbling some secret tips on a flat tummy with a 7 month old growing inside.

Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neverbeforeDrwhoSeerialLoopsenigma17

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Annie when in doubt FF Anjali scenes - personally mute her scene and do a voice over with her mumbling some secret tips on a flat tummy with a 7 month old growing inside.

Hug

But Gitu,  Even when I mute, that barnacle, it still feels like she is saying Unhey, Chotey, Chotey, Unhey, Unhey, Chotey. 

Maybe that is what she chants all night in bed and no wonder Shyamji lusted after Kushi.  If Kushi didn't happen he might have turned his sights onto ASR.  Atleast then Anjalis chants would have some meaning.TongueWink

Now dont tell me to close my eyes.  how will I know when to stop to FF.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanDrwhoenigma17MentalExoticaasha...

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by MentalExotica

Hug

But Gitu,  Even when I mute, that barnacle, it still feels like she is saying Unhey, Chotey, Chotey, Unhey, Unhey, Chotey. 

Maybe that is what she chants all night in bed and no wonder Shyamji lusted after Kushi.  If Kushi didn't happen he might have turned his sights onto ASR.  Atleast then Anjalis chants would have some meaning.TongueWink

Now dont tell me to close my eyes.  how will I know when to stop to FF.
hello hi!!!!

LOL!

if Anjali chanted chotte chotte to shyaam the mystery behind Arnav's kidnap is solved, can we focus on worldly rabbave issues now puhleez! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwhoenigma17

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Belated Birthday wishes to you dear.. God bless you with lot of love and happiness in life.. Hug

enigma17

Carabelli5 IF-Dazzler
Carabelli5
Carabelli5

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
I don't even have the courage to go thorugh the nine pages of this thread.
Ok can you kindly elaborate as to what exactly about as you like to call the "weeping willow" displeases you(notice the intentional use of mild rhetoric). If its just the crying then no one is getting on my nerves more then Khushi herself.

If the question is WHY Is ANJI CRYING?
i would encorage you to watch this vm i have made in an effort to present Anjali's perspectiveSmile

Ok i see that you hate Anjali "pinning" for ASR's affection. I think its all a matter of perspective from where i stand i don't see it as a competition between a lover and a sister. I see the grief of a sister that has all her her life depended upon her brother. They are a brother and sister that have always taken care of EACHOTHER and Arnav as much reposnsible for keeping this cord attach for too long. The blunt distancing(kindly don't deny) from Anji is hard for her to digest. When her brother barges in on her and asks"have you seen my wife" when he should have asked "How are you feeling?" an action inherently problematic. I can see Arnav drifiting away, that doesn't necessarily makes him selfish but noting also fails to negate this reality.

Arnav Anjali relation has been  very important since EPISODE 1 and if people still cannot accept this relation's part in the plot then i don't how to react

as far as GH is concerned i think he himself should be handcuffed by the IPK PA as that man has horrendous people skills. His interactions with the forum wasi's always leads to controversy so he better just shut the ...

PS. I can respect your point of view and expect the same from you behalf
PPS happy birthday from a fellow cancerian Big smile

Edited by Carabelli5 - 17 July 2012 at 9:45pm

enigma17

Go to top