Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Thanks For Nothing!!! (Page 23)

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Proud of you all Clap...i think we have taken the bull by its horns and are slowly turning it in the right direction. What say ?LOL
Momentarily yes. The bull might yet snort, stampede and charge at the fence  or even thee and moi!!
Another thread for you to navigate through...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122

---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Hey annie Hug

What goes though GH's head??? 
Wait for it...
Perversion

Oh how the mighty have fallen...and fallen...and fallen...
Arnav did not impress me today. He did not amuse me. I did not feel the love at all. In fact I felt he was borderline abusing her. Such behavior...with all the grabbing and twisting the arm might have impressed me a year ago but not now. Because there is a big difference between a year ago and today. A year ago he didnt love her (well so he says...I truly doubt Arnav and Khushi love each other), so his behavior was atleast a little bit understandable. She wasnt his wife before. He emotionally tortured her...forced her to marry him because of a misunderstanding, but now there is no misunderstanding. So for him to act like this with Khushi is inexcusable. He says he loves her...is this how he shows his love. If Gauti seems to think bro-sis and husband-wife relationship are same then why is it that Arnav treats anjali like a pari and Khushi like a punching bag????
Anjali and Akash and mamiji and even payal are idiots as well. They annoy me to no end but not as much as Arnav. He just rubs me the wrong way. I mean after eveyrthing he had done to Khushi you would think he would be down on his knees. Remember zee news once gave us this song and said that arnav will repent the same way. She told us he will repent to no end. This is his repenting.. HA HA HA HA... If I was Khushi I would say go screw yourself or go screw your sister (take your pick ) and I would pack my bags and leave...not because of anjali as Khushi was going to do but I would leave because Arnav is a jackass, an undeserving ass. Thats what he is at the end of the day. No woman here can tell me he isnt. 
And yes I didnt miss his sentiment today. I know he was trying to cheer Khushi up but the only way he can cheer me up is if he gets his head out of his ass. Yes the scene on the stairs where he says you will come into my arms etc etc was kinda cute but it all gets overshadowed by the way he behaved moments ago in the room (he left bruises on her arm once again). The man should be ashamed of himself. 

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 19 July 2012 at 2:38pm

Drwho

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Drwho

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by enigma17

Proud of you all Clap...i think we have taken the bull by its horns and are slowly turning it in the right direction. What say ?LOL
Momentarily yes. The bull might yet snort, stampede and charge at the fence  or even thee and moi!!
Another thread for you to navigate through...

You are right...I somehow get the feeling that the message has still not sunk in...the way Shyam's wife was touching Kushi's husband today...I mean...they will be back...DB is not giving up the fight to displace Kushi so easily...well neither are we giving up...

That's the spirit!

Lets tie her hands behind her back!

Mahi122

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top