Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Thanks For Nothing!!! (Page 20)

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaha

Belated birthday wishes Big smile

What ASR in a cupboard? where? today's episode? awww didn;t see it as i've taken an oath to watch IPKKND only if they show Rabba Ve's for 22 mntsWink

As far as DB's interview feel that she needs therapy more than anjali - no wonder she's able to understand the character & portray it to the 'T". This girl seriously beleives that anjali is right and she said - If anything of that sort happened to me in real life - me, my brothers, sisters and parents would come together & discuss further - ok which era are you from? 

Well, is she doing even that?

Getting together with her brotherS, sisterS, aunt, uncle, nani?

She is just getting on one brother's nerves and into his arms and barging into his room at midnight! And generally behaving like a jealous and jilted lover than a sister. a very annoying pest is what she is.

And I hear DB gave an interview defending her acting??

By the way pray tell us how many months pregnant are you, in the show? Because we haven't a clue!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaSeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged

My Dearest AnnieHeartHug

Party

Even though this message comes to you a little late, the wish it brings for happiness is good on any day date. Happy belated birthday.

Hope you had tons of fun laughter and joy with your friends and family celebrating your special day.

You really are one of a kind and I am grateful to you for having given me courage strength and willpower and most importantly a helping hand when needed

Love you lots and hugs

swathi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaDrwhoenigma17SeerialLoops

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Annie went off the IF grid due to a Delhi Belly
while golguppas and monsoon sound so yummy and romantic apparently my stomach did not think so and just back today and now trolling posts mails and comments
gosh so much catching up to do
Loved the thoughts in your post and as always right on the button
Catch you later and have a nice day

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
A belated Happy Birthday Annie. Hope you had a lovely day.

HI all!

Am getting really fed up with things in the show? We had 2 months of KKg playing the goof and now it seems it is ASR's turn at playing buffoon, while weeping willow can't reflect or introspect  on her marriage and see the gap to save her life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoSeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Hey Manju LaliHug
Manju
you have to see that video for yourself i do not know what to make of it except to say someone is badly in need of public speaking skills and diplomacy and also needs to understand the difference between real and reel
and if they are planning on going ahead with this err sibling love story great for it means i can move on also
Hey Lali
Right now NK and ASR are the toast the current hot couple with amazing chemistry and yes the joke has been done all over but will repeat he is coming out of the closet and in celebration of that we have love scenes between the 2  being uploaded also seriously no jokes
so we will have chote and his di on the one side and NK and him on the other no problems for Di as Shyam can come back no problem for ASR as he keeps his sister happy no problem for the viewers obsessed with ASR as their souten is out of the way and we the more discerning viewers can move onto better things and as for NK he swings any waysLOL
great way to come back after a sick couple of days

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Belated Happy Birthday Annie :)

ASR is coming out of the closet today..ROFL

NK-Nannav > Arnav-Khushi right now. I want them to bag all the best jodi awards next year.

Daljeet needs to take a chill pill. Is she seriously so naive as to not understand that AnJhali and her are not the same, and people are hating on AnJhali the character, not Daljeet the person?Ermm

Hello Hi to everyone present :)

Edited by laddoo598 - 19 July 2012 at 8:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaDrwhoenigma17SeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

TheThoughtCrime Senior Member
TheThoughtCrime
TheThoughtCrime

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Any actor worth their salt, does not need to come out & justify her/his character.

The script & acting does that.

Oh the temerity of telling us what we should feel. :rolleye: Heck, you if need to spell it out for us, then clearly your acting/script is not convincing enough.

Don't get me started on us being called one dimensional? Seriously. That guy needs to sit his ass down. Show us something good & then you won't need to talk.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hopethisworksDrwhoJaponicaenigma17SeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
sigh..im in a drool fest today... How come there aren't any hyperventilating posts as of now? Is everyone still seething about Anjali? LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaDrwhoenigma17FireboltSeerialLoops

Go to top