Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Thanks For Nothing!!! (Page 2)

Nightingale... IF-Dazzler
Nightingale...
Nightingale...

Joined: 18 January 2012
Posts: 4624

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
heyy Annie...i have kind of got accustomed to this new version of anjali...i enjoyed the episode esp the first scene...as for the gautum hedge thing I didn't take it too seriously...when the producer herself said the whole didi ki saut plot was scrapped then his words don't really matter...
btw is it ur birthday...if so a very happy birtday hope there is someone pampering u like asr...lol
p.s I have changed my username from barun2297 in case u wondering:) how do u like my new username?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwhoenigma17

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Joined: 26 November 2011
Posts: 5566

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tennessean

Hi Annie,

Nice post! Even though I liked today's episode because of Arshi but there are a few questions which need to be answered.LOL

1) What happens to the six month marriage contract? (Even though the situation has changed when the contract was made)Confused

2) Why are the creatives portraying Anji the way they are? Today she mentioned that Chote has drifted away from her or their relationship is not the same anymore? ConfusedI mean what was Chote doing when she entered the room?  He was just cutting the cake with his wife if that's not a crime in RM.Confused He didn't even claim the flowers are for KKGSR.

3) Shyamu means the world to Anji, so why can't ASR feel the same way for KKGSR?( Although we all know they have to go miles on this one)Confused

4) What happens if Shyamu comes back to RM?
He isn't going to change so does that mean KKGSR is going to leave RM ?Confused

5) Tomorrow everybody is going to the Mandir except for the lovebirds. Hoping for some meaningful conversations and some Arshi moments between them.Wink They sure need some down time and some time away from the folks at RM.LOL


Hi T
 
Thank you
Some very good questions indeed
WW keeps barging into her brother's room without knocking or forewarning
He is an adult and a married man
Beggars belief as to her thought process
Insensitive and without any manners at all
Uncouth and vulgarly ill brought up
Odious creature

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TennesseanDrwhoSultan_Of_Swing

arnavandkhushi1 Goldie
arnavandkhushi1
arnavandkhushi1

Joined: 24 May 2012
Posts: 1070

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you!!!! I never expected Anjali to be like this. I never thought that she was this clingy, attention seeking, immature girl. She is really getting on my nerves, but for now, let's enjoy tr arshi scenes!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AfyaDrwhoenigma17

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Joined: 26 November 2011
Posts: 5566

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nightingale...

heyy Annie...i have kind of got accustomed to this new version of anjali...i enjoyed the episode esp the first scene...as for the gautum hedge thing I didn't take it too seriously...when the producer herself said the whole didi ki saut plot was scrapped then his words don't really matter...
btw is it ur birthday...if so a very happy birtday hope there is someone pampering u like asr...lol
p.s I have changed my username from barun2297 in case u wondering:) how do u like my new username?
Lovely name Smile
Will you sing like a nightingale for me?
 
Yes it is my birthday today and thank you
I have been thoroughly spoilt
 
WW is doing my head in
I hope they hospitalise her and keep her locked up!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nightingale...Drwho

Potatoefreak Groupbie
Potatoefreak
Potatoefreak

Joined: 05 June 2012
Posts: 118

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
First of all happy birthday! Party

I agree with you completely.
The Cvs, have pretty much kinda destroyed Anjali's character. 
I honestly thought she would be way stronger than this. But how wrong was I ! 
There was so much potential in this character and plus they have an amazing actress like Daljeet. 

I really don't know what to expect anymore. 


Edited by Potatoefreak - 17 July 2012 at 3:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Afyaenigma17

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 3060

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tennessean

Hi Annie,

Nice post! Even though I liked today's episode because of Arshi but there are a few questions which need to be answered.LOL

1) What happens to the six month marriage contract? (Even though the situation has changed when the contract was made)Confused

2)
Why are the creatives portraying Anji the way they are? Today she mentioned that Chote has drifted away from her or their relationship is not the same anymore? ConfusedI mean what was Chote doing when she entered the room?  He was just cutting the cake with his wife if that's not a crime in RM.Confused He didn't even claim the flowers are for KKGSR.

3) Shyamu means the world to Anji, so why can't ASR feel the same way for KKGSR?( Although we all know they have to go miles on this one)Confused

4) What happens if Shyamu comes back to RM?
He isn't going to change so does that mean KKGSR is going to leave RM ?Confused

5) Tomorrow everybody is going to the Mandir except for the lovebirds. Hoping for some meaningful conversations and some Arshi moments between them.Wink They sure need some down time and some time away from the folks at RM.LOL
 

Excellent Points

@red, that is what is so incomprehensible! For two days, we have been focussing on Anji's antics but you have put it succinctly and clearly, is what he is doing such a crime in Anjali's eyes or in anyone's eyes for that matter? He is just cutting a cake with her (albeit forciblyBig smile), for God's sake! It's not as if he has whisked her off to Barbados for fun and frolic while his di is wallowing in misery!

@black, selfishness of the tallest order!

@ Pink
I hope Anji opens her wardrobe door and disappears into Narnia tomorrow...Big smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Afyaenigma17Sultan_Of_Swing

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Joined: 26 November 2011
Posts: 5566

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavandkhushi1

Completely agree with you!!!! I never expected Anjali to be like this. I never thought that she was this clingy, attention seeking, immature girl. She is really getting on my nerves, but for now, let's enjoy tr arshi scenes!
Absolutely lets!
I wish Khushi would give a little
She is as stubborn as a mule
Must confess to not understanding why ASR becomes so tongue tied
'Happy birthday' is harder to say then' I love you'???
Hmmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AfyaDrwhoSultan_Of_Swing

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 3060

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Potatoefreak

First of all happy birthday! Party

I agree with you completely.
The Cvs, have pretty much kinda destroyed Anjali's character. 
I honestly thought she would be way stronger than this. But how wrong was I ! 
There was so much potential in this character and plus they have an amazing actress like Daljeet. 

I really don't know what to expect anymore. 

Let her Amaze on the sidelines please, not on center stage!

Center Stage belongs to Sanaya!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1Afyaenigma17Akanksha-DiamondLifeSultan_Of_Swing

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
What If ASR does nothing

Author: FairyLiquidSoap   Replies: 9   Views: 2083

FairyLiquidSoap 9 2083 01 December 2011 at 10:10am by sunaina02
IPKKND - Nothing but yet another drama

Author: pkaps   Replies: 5   Views: 1080

pkaps 5 1080 24 November 2011 at 11:26pm by M_n_h
Sushpective- An episode about NOTHING

2 3

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 22   Views: 2258

-Sush- 22 2258 16 November 2011 at 7:20am by -Sush-
Nothing seems good as long as LA is there

2 3

Author: trina2010   Replies: 18   Views: 1956

trina2010 18 1956 13 November 2011 at 6:26am by preetijaiswal19
Nothing hurts me more than your tears

Author: incandescent   Replies: 7   Views: 1118

incandescent 7 1118 03 October 2011 at 8:26pm by ShellJA

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index