Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Thanks For Nothing!!! (Page 16)

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by N.fatima

I respectfully disagree.  I think anjalie is doing an excellent job showing her pain, confusion and shock.  In fact Id n expected her to be even more comatose.  Daljeet has brilliantly portrayed anjalies fragile nature right now.  Anjalie is not competeing for her brothers sexual attention. She is merely looking for her rock, her support system that she has grown accustom to.  Clearly he is not there for her 100% right now,  and her query about his support is valid:  "if not now when my world is shattered then when"?
By all means seek the support from your family members...who I might add are at her beck and call
However have some decorum and grow a backbone and accept and take some responsibility as well.
Afterall she is the older and needs to take stock of her life and look around  at the world taking off her rosee coloured tinted spectacles
Her brother is NOT at her beck and call 24/7!!

Edited by enigma17 - 18 July 2012 at 12:54pm

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I finished Filfthy Shades of Gray. I despise the book.
I was promised a cliffhanger! WHERE WAS THE CLIFFHANGER?!?!

Seriously, I never hated both characters so much, even with Twilight (which in my defence I read when I was 14 BEFORE the films came out!) Bella irked me but I totally bought Stephanie Meyers crap about Edward Cullen being perfect though way too possessive. Ahh, how I've have grown up *wipes away tear"

Hiru, I owe you for pretty much telling me what happens in book 2 and 3, curiosity killed too. Yay!

But ASR hiding in the closet. Contextually and considering the rubbish going on with his Di, it is SO odd but I love it. In essence he is still ASR, just a determined man wanting to make his wife smile BUT I mean seriously, Khushi is forcibly sidelined and cannot DO anything about the Anjali situation but she can see the knock-on effects with everyone in the house but ASR is so wrapped up in winning back her affections. Is this is his disguised redemption?

Last scene was perfect. The cool, unattached emotion with which he recounted their encounters, almost amused considering how he was ALWAYS fuming during the time.
Subtle but marked progression in his character.

Afterall Arnav Singh Raizada doesn't have a lovestory but a horror story, full of madness and craziness because of KKG.

.. Btw AISHA made a post.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3101525
asumasan Senior Member
asumasan
asumasan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Feeling the same thing , she needs to quit feeling sorry for herself and stop spoiling the show for us ! I want to see more of arnav , kushi and Nk moments . Anjali is so depressing ... euuufff Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma17

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Hiya AnnieHug

Willow has crossed the boundaries for me...I cannot stand her, i never did but now it is unbearable...the thing is DB is not a good actress lets face it..she reminds me of adult bubbly that baby lolita...this one is adult lolita who keeps touching her bro...

And lets not talk about GH...that guy is a twat!!!! today he is all sacchrine sweet and giving bear hugs...dont want it...I am not khushi that will forgive so easily...stupid man!!! plus the trp's have dropped too..lets see how he explains that??

A big hello to all my other loviesHug
Vibha darlingHug
DB and GH are prats if the first order
He is so immature and she in her role is a nincompoop
enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paarijat

Does he imagine himself to be the Indian Christian Grey? LOL

Jokes apart, I agree with you.
Shudders here
Perish the thoughtDeadDeadDead
enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by Paarijat

Does he imagine himself to be the Indian Christian Grey? LOL

Jokes apart, I agree with you.

I think he imagines himself to be Indian Indiana Jones but he is more like where is wally in reality
LOLLOLLOL
Meet Mr Walter Hedge!!!!
Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I've given up on the Arnav and Anjali bond to be frank.
They've ruined one of the most beautiful relationships on the show or completely mishandled it, little hope for them to save it now.

Fact is.
Her brother has been absent, she finds he has been kidnapped possibly by her husband - so she's spent most of the time crying, considering abortion or idolising her husband, or begging her brother to make EVERYTHING right without asking questions, properly speaking to him.

Fact is.
His sister's marriage just broke, the one he attempted to protect by suddenly springing marriage on another woman. Honestly, I know it is Khushi's birthday which has already passed by now and he has made little attempt to help her back on her feet, explain to her about Shyam's truth.

So, I'm taking this insanity and enjoying it. Sit back and relax. Can't take it seriously anymore.

It just really frustrates me when they try and submerge these below par, Arnav and Khushi moments with Anjali's pain - it's half hearted, poorly executed and weak.
Diluted scripts.
Not satisfactory, standards have slipped.

But Payal and Khushi were a saing grace today.

Aakash needs to stop PMsing.

Rant over/LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma17

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

I don't think anyone wants to see Anj on screen for longer than 5mins. The TRPs prove it, not just us. They should try and listen to us instead of cribing. We came here for a love story. They promised us a love story. No miss anjhali will never be accepted as a lead esp if you shove her down our throats. This is a fact.
FB

An absolute fact indeed.
Couldn't agree more

Go to top