Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Thanks For Nothing!!! (Page 15)

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Hiya AnnieHug

Willow has crossed the boundaries for me...I cannot stand her, i never did but now it is unbearable...the thing is DB is not a good actress lets face it..she reminds me of adult bubbly that baby lolita...this one is adult lolita who keeps touching her bro...

And lets not talk about GH...that guy is a twat!!!! today he is all sacchrine sweet and giving bear hugs...dont want it...I am not khushi that will forgive so easily...stupid man!!! plus the trp's have dropped too..lets see how he explains that??

A big hello to all my other loviesHug

Hiya Vibha Hug Good to see you on- line.. .. The writers are messing up the story big time... What was ASR planning to do after throwing Shyam out? SHouldn't he be thinking about the legal proceedings and repercussions? As the head of the RM household, its about time that ASR did something to bring the situation under control... Shyam's exit has reaped havoc in the lives of 3 couples and the entire RM is falling apart.. so rather than wooing Khushi he should be concentrating more on tackling the current problem.. I know this statement will not go well with all.. but please spare the andas because I am a vegetarian...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma17

jalkukdi1 Senior Member
jalkukdi1
jalkukdi1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I also dont get som many people on this forum are you have to understand she went through a lot ok even I understand that...but everybody is moving on so should she...yes and please dont tell me you wont understand till it happens to you...cause I am not Anjali...I would be the first one to kick my hubby if he is cheating on me...also when people encourage behavoir like this by sympathy they are not helping...

enigma17

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Carabelli5

I don't even have the courage to go thorugh the nine pages of this thread.
Ok can you kindly elaborate as to what exactly about as you like to call the "weeping willow" displeases you(notice the intentional use of mild rhetoric). If its just the crying then no one is getting on my nerves more then Khushi herself.

If the question is WHY Is ANJI CRYING?
i would encorage you to watch this vm i have made in an effort to present Anjali's perspectiveSmile

Ok i see that you hate Anjali "pinning" for ASR's affection. I think its all a matter of perspective from where i stand i don't see it as a competition between a lover and a sister. I see the grief of a sister that has all her her life depended upon her brother. They are a brother and sister that have always taken care of EACHOTHER and Arnav as much reposnsible for keeping this cord attach for too long. The blunt distancing(kindly don't deny) from Anji is hard for her to digest. When her brother barges in on her and asks"have you seen my wife" when he should have asked "How are you feeling?" an action inherently problematic. I can see Arnav drifiting away, that doesn't necessarily makes him selfish but noting also fails to negate this reality.

Arnav Anjali relation has been  very important since EPISODE 1 and if people still cannot accept this relation's part in the plot then i don't how to react

as far as GH is concerned i think he himself should be handcuffed by the IPK PA as that man has horrendous people skills. His interactions with the forum wasi's always leads to controversy so he better just shut the ...

PS. I can respect your point of view and expect the same from you behalf
PPS happy birthday from a fellow cancerian Big smile
First and foremost thank you for your kind wishes and may I reciprocate the same for your birthday.

Secondly please take it as understood one thing I take great pride in is the freedom of speech and thought without one would hope repercussions and retributions
That is what I sincerely hope for those of us mature enough to air our differences in thoughts and opinions without the need to decimating or humiliating another's character.
So feel free to ponder, pontificate and share

I don't believe ASR has distanced himself from his sister...nothing could be further from the truth. WW has become more clingy then ever ...admittedly she maybe in shock
Her behaviour pattern is unsavoury to say the least
As for calling her WW...she is hardly lamenting the loss of her husband, who has made no effort to contact her and vice versa...bizarre and rather peculiar if she believes him innocent of all his misdemeanours.
She has shed more tears for her brother's most natural behaviour towards his wife. His wife is also hurting. No one has died. Its a betrayal. The woman's erratic and nonsensical and illogical need to abort the baby is flSbbergasting to say the least. She wants to abort the baby simply because it will be a reminder of a man who is hated? Really? So her maternal instincts are non existent. Its all about herself and how one is perceived
Not at all the tigress who will fight tooth and nail for her unborn baby. Her one direct connection to the man she believes to be innocent and has been unjustly treated. Oh please give me strength. She is an utter twit who is self centred, self motivated and selfish to the core

Carabelli5

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Annieee Happy Birthday!!! May you have many more such wonderful birthdays!

pleej don't compare Christian Grey with GH. The man is thousand times better than that deranged script writer.
Yum yum cake and thank you sweetieHug
I will do my best not to compare the two reprobatesLOL
vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Nice post, agreed.

enigma17

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Carabelli5

Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by sprinkle2

you guyz dont understnad anjalis condition, if khushi was on anjalis place, you all would be like, omg, look at khushi, the poor soul, KHUSHII, Oh no, what happened, you guyz arre just weird, try putting khushi in anjalis condition, you all would feelso sad, idk why you arent feeling bad for anjali, anjali;s condition is totally agreeable, and I for 1 understand it.

Can't sympathize with her coz she is pregnant and has no baby bump and insists on wearing transparent sarees...

i think i died of laughter there bahahhhahhahaha

and yes the Knock on the door bit really really irked me...but that is CVs you see...I totally get that its wierdness at its peak.
I lay this soley and squarely at GH's feet
The man was born and brought up in a barn
He lacks any form of social values, acceptance and niceties
Otherwise he would not have WW barging into her brother's room whenever it please her
YUCK!! YUCK!! YUCK!!

Carabelli5

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

At the risk of being beaten up with Blind Eggs (NK - isms) I will say this and go look for hideouts.

I am getting tired of everyone coming out of the woodworks explaining Anjali including the CVs, the head writer and now the actress herself.
Every one wants us to give benefit of doubt to Anjali.  And she has suffered for 2 days.  What about Kushi who suffered for 11 months out of 13 months the show has aired.

What do they mean by, it is not right to celebrate in the same house when such a tragedy happens.  What tragedy happened.  If ASR threw a party, I can understand.  If ASR threw a family only party I can understand.  If ASR forgot to do something his DI asked and was busy enjoying, I can understand.
It was an intimate get together of two wedded lovers (since Anji doesn't know otherwise) on the birthday of Kushi. 
If ASR and Kushi were not at the pool, Anji would have said, oh, chotey did the lights for me.  How beautiful.

CVs are ruining every important day of Kushi.
Getting her engage to Shyam against her liking
Badagement at temple and ASR God dialogues and walking away from each other.
Her marriage Day.
Her honeymoon, supposedly to be enjoyed for Anjis Sake
Her Birthday was a disaster.
Yet Kushi is smiling and CVs, actors have the guts to tell viewers to give Anjali a break. 

This is the worst PR I have seen from anyone and looks like, they are hell bent on killing this show.  Mark my words.  This track will be the down fall of the serial we all came to love so much, waited through incredibly long boring MU and lead actors absence and now being taken a ride to cater to the egoes and needs and inexcusable explanations of side actors.
I am pissed. !!!Angry

Hey long time no see ... I do agree to with some of your points at the same time I would also disagree with some.. I am a bit like the residents of  RM - a confused soul LOL

I was one of those who felt that Anjali was right in her behaviour to be mopy, depressed .. Given the circumstance she is in some people not all,  some do behave the way she does.. she is suffering from depression where she feels she is the harmed party and no one cares for her.. I see her as someone who is screaming for love and attention... 

Sure her actions and behaviour may seem illogical now but I am sure when she finds out the truth (someone please show her the way to the nursery) by seeing the old Will attached to cot she will come to her senses...

after seeing today's episode I feel Anji is going to shift the blame on Khsuhi..   SHe says that her SHyam could not have committed those heinous acts.. in the same breath she also says that Chote could not be wrong with his decisions... so now she will think it is Khushi who has driven her men away from her... her sick mind is making her think this way... this is why we see her grudging the little happiness Khushi is getting today..  She was the first person who was happy for Khushi whenever ASR or her family showed her some kindness.. so the difference in behaviour is only after the Shyam incident... She is clearly ill..

Previously too she was interfering in ASR's life but all along we were okay with that because she ended up bringing ASR & Khushi closer..  
She blackmailed Khushi into training LA and we were okay with that because that meant Khushi was in close proximity to ASR.. she made Khushi to get ASR do all those religious rituals which only brought them closer.. so my point is she has been an interfering character all along just like the others in the serial... this is not something new.. she has been obsessive by nature.. we saw how she was always searching for either ASR or her husband...

On the contrary, I find this track more interesting than the Kidnapping track.. I only hope the CVs present it well... what we may see in the future is Anji coming in the way of their happiness ... we will see an ASR who will take the side of Khushi because he knows what truly transpired... this may not sit well with his DI.. she may join forces with Shyam to separate them but will only end up bringing them closer..

I also wish ASR will pay more attention to what is happening in the family...  Khushi & ASR had been instrumental in bringing Akash & Payal together.. it seems that their relationship is now in the doldrums.. so ASR & Khsuhi could get back together to redeem their relationship..

So the story as such has great potential but the CVs must focus on tying up the loose ends and progress with the track rather than bringing in forced and silly situations..

Edited by LadyLaLa - 18 July 2012 at 3:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CDloveenigma17

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

Oh wait. There r lots of posts which r trying to dissect Anji baby & her pregnancy mood swings. I ve tried reading them. Really tried but still for the love of god cant understand Anji baby & her motives.

Her so called divine love for hubby dearest & chote dearest seems OH-SO-FAKE.
She seriously creeps me out
I cannot bear to watch her

Go to top