Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Thanks For Nothing!!! (Page 10)

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwhoenigma17

Carabelli5 IF-Dazzler
Carabelli5
Carabelli5

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by Carabelli5

I don't even have the courage to go thorugh the nine pages of this thread.
Ok can you kindly elaborate as to what exactly about as you like to call the "weeping willow" displeases you(notice the intentional use of mild rhetoric). If its just the crying then no one is getting on my nerves more then Khushi herself.

If the question is WHY Is ANJI CRYING?
i would encorage you to watch this vm i have made in an effort to present Anjali's perspectiveSmile

Ok i see that you hate Anjali "pinning" for ASR's affection. I think its all a matter of perspective from where i stand i don't see it as a competition between a lover and a sister. I see the grief of a sister that has all her her life depended upon her brother. They are a brother and sister that have always taken care of EACHOTHER and Arnav as much reposnsible for keeping this cord attach for too long. The blunt distancing(kindly don't deny) from Anji is hard for her to digest. When her brother barges in on her and asks"have you seen my wife" when he should have asked "How are you feeling?" an action inherently problematic. I can see Arnav drifiting away, that doesn't necessarily makes him selfish but noting also fails to negate this reality.

Arnav Anjali relation has been  very important since EPISODE 1 and if people still cannot accept this relation's part in the plot then i don't how to react

as far as GH is concerned i think he himself should be handcuffed by the IPK PA as that man has horrendous people skills. His interactions with the forum wasi's always leads to controversy so he better just shut the ...

PS. I can respect your point of view and expect the same from you behalf
PPS happy birthday from a fellow cancerian Big smile

Dude everything you say makes sense ...but DB threw a tantrum for more scenes at the wrong time ...if she had sense to wait then people would have enjoyed ArHi for awhile and then would have been nice to Anjali's character...now I double hate her...as I mix my feelings towards DB and Anjali...Angry

Well I tend to disagree here. I think CV's have the creative power and they have the ability to control their story. If one character or actor is able to force them into changing their story line then its obviously a problem...I think creatives never have a story planned for long term and they tend to go along with whatever comes to their mind. The story we see on screen right now is not written by DB but Nissar and Gul. If Anjali's and Shyam's characters were not there the plot would have no motive and a lovey dovey arshi can run the show for so long. We have all enjoyed the show even when arshi were not together, during the silly kidnap track but now they are actually there everyday on the same frame,  thus i just cannot handle the negaitivity.

Smile
CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Annieee Happy Birthday!!! May you have many more such wonderful birthdays!

pleej don't compare Christian Grey with GH. The man is thousand times better than that deranged script writer.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwhoasha...enigma17

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Drwhoenigma17

Carabelli5 IF-Dazzler
Carabelli5
Carabelli5

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

This is my most favorite serial in the world - I actually really want someone to convince me to not get so worked up - but you see Anjali finding out was a later track...when ArHi sorted their mess and then Anjali found out then Anjali's role would have been very important...coz once ArHi love found its comfort...anjali finding out would have created problem in their world again...now I feel there is a jumble...40 days we waited for Barun to be back...I was really interested in Anjali and her story but not NOW...right now I wanted to see all family members, mind you, not only ArHi, but the focus on Arhi and their problems...and yes...with no baby bump I find it hard to appreciate her acting skills...
u say that this you fav serial in the world so i would like to dedicate some credit for that to the ENTIRE IPK team. I am in the same boat when i am not even part of Arshi's culture. If the show writers have had all of us on the edge of our seats for over a year i think we should continue to let them tell us their story. sooner or later this track was bound to happen, so why not now. I mean we did not anticipate the Shyam mess to vanish overnight. Anjali at the current moment has not affected/interrupted Arshi romance. i mean yes she is jealous and hurt but all that is away from everyone. CVs are giving us time to see Arshi together, seeing them bond, fight and make up, celebrate and cherish. I have the utmost repect for u if u are one of the people who are willing to give Anji a try, some time. I would hate to see her character go down the typical saas bahu melodrama mess. But if someone here is to argue anji should just get over Shyam in one day then they are absolutely and shockingly out of touch with reality.

But as far as the baby bump and all i see where u are coming from, sadly that is the ancient problem in al telly dramas , sad indeed. But i am also one of the people who just CANNOT for the life of me handle character replacement. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
You guyz are just not trying to understand anjalis condition, if khushi was on her place, you guyz would be like oh khushi, why with khushi, omg, NOOO, why dont the CV's understand, khushi,,, this shouldent happen, but NO, you guyz are just weird.
Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Drwhoenigma17

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
you guyz dont understnad anjalis condition, if khushi was on anjalis place, you all would be like, omg, look at khushi, the poor soul, KHUSHII, Oh no, what happened, you guyz arre just weird, try putting khushi in anjalis condition, you all would feelso sad, idk why you arent feeling bad for anjali, anjali;s condition is totally agreeable, and I for 1 understand it.

Go to top