Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigma17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: evenjleena28

Hiya Annie🤗

Willow has crossed the boundaries for me...I cannot stand her, i never did but now it is unbearable...the thing is DB is not a good actress lets face it..she reminds me of adult bubbly that baby lolita...this one is adult lolita who keeps touching her bro...

And lets not talk about GH...that guy is a twat!!!! today he is all sacchrine sweet and giving bear hugs...dont want it...I am not khushi that will forgive so easily...stupid man!!! plus the trp's have dropped too..lets see how he explains that??

A big hello to all my other lovies🤗

Vibha darling🤗
DB and GH are prats if the first order
He is so immature and she in her role is a nincompoop
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paarijat

Does he imagine himself to be the Indian Christian Grey? ðŸ˜†

Jokes apart, I agree with you.

Shudders here
Perish the thought🤢🤢🤢
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: evenjleena28

I think he imagines himself to be Indian Indiana Jones but he is more like where is wally in reality

😆😆😆
Meet Mr Walter Hedge!!!!
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
I've given up on the Arnav and Anjali bond to be frank.
They've ruined one of the most beautiful relationships on the show or completely mishandled it, little hope for them to save it now.

Fact is.
Her brother has been absent, she finds he has been kidnapped possibly by her husband - so she's spent most of the time crying, considering abortion or idolising her husband, or begging her brother to make EVERYTHING right without asking questions, properly speaking to him.

Fact is.
His sister's marriage just broke, the one he attempted to protect by suddenly springing marriage on another woman. Honestly, I know it is Khushi's birthday which has already passed by now and he has made little attempt to help her back on her feet, explain to her about Shyam's truth.

So, I'm taking this insanity and enjoying it. Sit back and relax. Can't take it seriously anymore.

It just really frustrates me when they try and submerge these below par, Arnav and Khushi moments with Anjali's pain - it's half hearted, poorly executed and weak.
Diluted scripts.
Not satisfactory, standards have slipped.

But Payal and Khushi were a saing grace today.

Aakash needs to stop PMsing.

Rant over/😆
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Firebolt

I don't think anyone wants to see Anj on screen for longer than 5mins. The TRPs prove it, not just us. They should try and listen to us instead of cribing. We came here for a love story. They promised us a love story. No miss anjhali will never be accepted as a lead esp if you shove her down our throats. This is a fact.

FB

An absolute fact indeed.
Couldn't agree more
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bong.girl

Happy Birthday Annie! ðŸ¤— That  post was straight from the heart and I couldn't have agreed more with it.

I don't understand why Anjali is acting more like a jilted, jealous girlfriend rather than a heartbroken woman who has been betrayed by her husband. Now I am usually very sympathetic to her. I didn't "bash" her when she acted loony with those forceps but I seriously don't understand what is she grieving for? Is it for the husband who betrayed her trust at such an important moment of her life? Or is she grieving for her brother who has apparently forgotten all she had gone through and is now busy mending his own relationship with his legally wedded wife

Her monologue last night was very heart breaking. But it was more appropriate for a jilted girlfriend rather than a sister.

Thank you Onu🤗
You hit the nail on the head
Its a lament of a lover more then a lament of a heartbroken wife pining for husband
Its all rather sicko
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bong.girl

I know. I didn't know whether I should be smug or miffed. GH wanted us to stop watching the show if we didn't find what they served palatable. Well, guess what, GH? We didn't and we took your advice quite seriously. If we can make you touch the sky , we can fling you  out into the depths of Hades. TRPs prove that they are on their way to Hades faster than any of us could have imagined. Take that GH. You deserved this after you high and mighty attitude. Pray to God that SP doesn't come running after you.

Hear! Hear!
Atta girl!
Well said
Take that GH and smoke it in your pipe!
Lets see where it gets you if you carry on as you are doing so at the moment
Edited by enigma17 - 11 years ago
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

Hey Annie sweetie... a belated Happy Birthday...  🤗  I hope you had a lovely day with lots of goodies to eat and had loads of fun...

When I first saw the acronym WW I thought you were referring to the World War then I realised it was a term of endearment for Anajli 🤣  Yes, Anji still does not believe that her Shyam could have done those heinous acts...at the same time she also believes that her Chote cannot lie... so is she planning to shift the blame on Khushi... I am sure she may turn the tables around to say that it was Khushi who enticed Shyam and when the big catch came along she enticed ASR too... Seeing her tears ASR will have no option but to turn Khsuhi away... 😆

What do you think of today's episode... As I wrote in another thread,
when ASR started to reminisce I too thought he would feel bad for all the horrible things he did to her and feel guilt and pain... on the contrary I see a smiling ASR who found it all funny... Perhaps thinking back those incidents may seem harmless but they could have been fatal too...

I doubt if the CVs will take ASR on a guilt trip.. they might turn his redemption into a comedy... Now his great brain is thinking of re-creating those incidents to make Khushi happy... Knowing Khushi she may fall for it and smile... but any other girl in her position will tell him where to jump from..

Thank you La🤗
Words are failing me about WW , La
I am suffocating with her screen time
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Firebolt

It's your B'day Annie? Sorry love for not wishing you before.

Happy B'day!!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday where all your wishes come true!!!!!

*shoves cake down your throat ASR style*

FB
Yes it was. Yesterday
Thank you for your kind wishes
Yummy cake!!!😆😆😆
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jalkukdi1

The bottom line is that GH should know that what a wife can give a husband (you know what I mean...) a sister can never give...but a wife can be your lover, sister, mother and girlfriend...so this track for Anjali is weired...

You won't get any disagreement nor any arguement  on that score from me