Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Drwho

You naughtier girl! You had to mention brownies!

I will chant my mantra now... world peace...world peace...world peace...πŸ˜ƒ

Ha, now I can go and have a gooey brownie, I have exercised (control and failed)!

Chanting world peace allows you to eat Brownies without feeling guilty...I must do that too... πŸ˜‰

Now your rubbing it in... I have no brownies in the house, I tell myself i'll bake them but I don't πŸ˜†. My laziness seems to be helping me save calories... πŸ˜ˆ
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigma17

As you said once we could eject her into space?
I have a foreboding thought that the aliens will take one look at her scream the place down and eject her right back to us
Or they may even join us leaving her behind!!!

Well we have a few options Annie, we will try them all one by one!! Something is bound to work!

VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry but I do not see anything out of place at all. All I ask is that all of you remember what their relationship was last year before the R & G got together. They had a special bond due to past circumstances & so you have Di almost like a mother. You often hear about this kinda "jealousy" that occurrs. In this instance on top of this she alos has to contend with her hubby that she doted on - has left her. She does not know that Khushi is innocent & all she remembers is the evidence that says otherwise. SO she feels that her bhai is betrAying her!! There is no obssession at all - she hurts & deep down she also ewants her brother to be happy - bear in mind that she ewas still instrumental in arranging a match between them. Edited by VasantiLad - 11 years ago
enigma17 thumbnail

Well we have a few options Annie, we will try them all one by one!! Something is bound to work!

Meticulously and methodically we will work our way down the list
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now I am shooting off! No not into space, only into my bedroom, I am not an annoying pest, thank you! And I am properly climbing the stairs!

Early start tomorrow,

So good night Annie, Aisha & all other lovelies!

Annie, my wish for you

"May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face.
And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars."

May Health, Wealth, Happiness, Prosperity, Good luck and Good Cheer and the Love of near and dear always be with you forever and ever!

And lastly this is for all of us, May IPK regain its lost glory and recover its lost footing in our hearts and minds!!
Edited by Drwho - 11 years ago
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Birthday dear!

All I know is that I signed upto watch a love story with a difference no a Didi Ki Saut story. So if that is what the CVs are hell bent on selling to appease a particular actor, then they will at some point lose a member of audience in me.

My patience unlike Kushi's isn't limitless.
enigma17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasantiLad

Sorry but I do not see anything out of place at all. All I ask is that all of you remember what their relationship was last year before the R & G got together. They had a special bond due to past circumstances & so you have Di almost like a mother. You often hear about this kinda "jealousy" that occurrs. In this instance on top of this she alos has to contend with her hubby that she doted on - has left her. She does not know that Khushi is innocent & all she remembers is the evidence that says otherwise. SO she feels that her bhai is betrAying her!! There is no obssession at all - she hurts & deep down she also ewants her brother to be happy - bear in mind that she ewas still instrumental in arranging a match between them.

No apologies needed for having a different opinion
I am afraid I don't see what her past circumstamces that have influenced is all about as we have never been given any clarifications.
Agreed she doted on her lying cheating husband
Rather blindly I have to say never questioning his erratic and errand ways
How blind was she
She has no reason at all in assuming never mind thinking her brother betrayed her
Its all in her silly little head
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you.

Who wants their brother of all people to go to a gynae check ?  YUK 😲

There is a house full of women - PICK ONE 😑

Leave your brother ALONE - especially in the evening hours, when he may be having cosy moments with his wife !!!!
    😑
asha... thumbnail

Now I am shooting off! No not into space, only into my bedroom, I am not an annoying pest, thank you! And I am properly climbing the stairs!

Early start tomorrow,

So good night Annie, Aisha & all other lovelies!

Annie, my wish for you

"May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face.
And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars."

May Health, Wealth, Happiness, Prosperity, Good luck and Good Cheer and the Love of near and dear always be with you forever and ever!

And lastly this is for all of us, May IPK recover its lost footing in our hearts and minds!!

G'D Night Manju... Sleep tight 
Nightingale... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

GH will leave?πŸ˜ƒ
Better scriptwriters will be employed?πŸ˜ƒ
wouldn't call him a bad script writer...he is very experienced n countless of his scripts brought me to tears...i would hope that he conducts himself in a more polite manner though n he controls his angerπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ