enigma17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't know about the rest of you but Weeping Willow is killing me!!!
She is killing me and killing the show for me
I am finding her roles and her portrayals rather cringeworthy
Whilst Toad's slimeyball rather menancing, and greasy scenes with Khushi had me FF and shuddering, I am left with such a distasteful and unpalatable taste in my mouth, where WW's weeping and ever incessant mood reducing incapability to act combined with her pining for the loss of her brother's affection incredibly uncomfortable.

Where is this story heading?
The CVs and the production team are leaving me behind with the feeling they are sick in the head as well as their hearts
Who in their right minds portrays a sister's affection on par with a lover's ?
Or am I a prude who has lost touch with modern etiquette and wishing I was back in the last century
Here I was thinking I am a woman of such modernity and understanding of the ways of the world
Oh how one can be so easily deluded and so out of touch with modern society
Gosh I  am an antiquated fogey!

GH will no doubt catergorise me as hormonal
I wonder what goes through GH's mind when he scripts the latest IPKKND episodes
Does he imagine himself to be the Indian Christian Grey?
The mind boggles, the stomach becomes rather queasy and I am left feeling I maybe spending the next few minutes with my head down the toilet bowl throwing up my birthday cake!
Lord help me!
I am turning green around the gills
Thanks very much GH!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Surbhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
good post..
i agreee... its like.. urggg..
just forget it.. lets see what cv have more in plan for us :)
enigma17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Surbhi..

good post..

i agreee... its like.. urggg..
just forget it.. lets see what cv have more in plan for us :)

Trust me I am trying to forget it
Its rather a tall order at the moment I am afraidπŸ˜•πŸ€’
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigma17

I don't know about the rest of you but Weeping Willow is killing me!!!

She is killing me and killing the show for me
I am finding her roles and her portrayals rather cringeworthy
Whilst Toad's slimeyball rather menancing, and greasy scenes with Khushi had me FF and shuddering, I am left with such a distasteful and unpalatable taste in my mouth, where WW's weeping and ever incessant mood reducing incapability to act combined with her pining for the loss of her brother's affection incredibly uncomfortable.

Where is this story heading?
The CVs and the production team are leaving me behind with the feeling they are sick in the head as well as their hearts
Who in their right minds portrays a sister's affection on par with a lover's ?
Or am I a prude who has lost touch with modern etiquette and wishing I was back in the last century
Here I was thinking I am a woman of such modernity and understanding of the ways of the world
Oh how one can be so easily deluded and so out of touch with modern society
Gosh I  am an antiquated fogey!

GH will no doubt catergorise me as hormonal
I wonder what goes through GH's mind when he scripts the latest IPKKND episodes
Does he imagine himself to be the Indian Christian Grey?
The mind boggles, the stomach becomes rather queasy and I am left feeling I maybe spending the next few minutes with my head down the toilet bowl throwing up my birthday cake!
Lord help me!
I am turning green around the gills
Thanks very much GH!!!

First of all,

Wish you a very Happy Birthday πŸ₯³

Many Many Happy Returns!

I am a technological dodo, otherwise I would have sent you a lovely scrumptuous chocolate cake..

Assume I have sent you an invisible cake...πŸ˜ƒ 

You deserve something better than weeping willow! Forget her, imagine she does not exist like her baby bump!! (What is the doctor going to check tomorrow, I don't know)

Focus on our Hottie wooing our Sweetie with Poori Aloo and designer saree!

Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even Christian Grey stayed away from brothers and sisters!
Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Annie,

Nice post! Even though I liked today's episode because of Arshi but there are a few questions which need to be answered.πŸ˜†

1) What happens to the six month marriage contract? (Even though the situation has changed when the contract was made)πŸ˜•

2) Why are the creatives portraying Anji the way they are? Today she mentioned that Chote has drifted away from her or their relationship is not the same anymore? πŸ˜•I mean what was Chote doing when she entered the room?  He was just cutting the cake with his wife if that's not a crime in RM.πŸ˜• He didn't even claim the flowers are for KKGSR.

3) Shyamu means the world to Anji, so why can't ASR feel the same way for KKGSR?( Although we all know they have to go miles on this one)πŸ˜•

4) What happens if Shyamu comes back to RM?
He isn't going to change so does that mean KKGSR is going to leave RM ?πŸ˜•

5) Tomorrow everybody is going to the Mandir except for the lovebirds. Hoping for some meaningful conversations and some Arshi moments between them.πŸ˜‰ They sure need some down time and some time away from the folks at RM.πŸ˜†

Edited by Tennessean - 11 years ago
enigma17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drwho

First of all,

Wish you a very Happy Birthday πŸ₯³

Many Many Happy Returns!

I am a technological dodo, otherwise I would have sent you a lovely scrumptuous chocolate cake..

Assume I have sent you an invisible cake...πŸ˜ƒ 

You deserve something better than weeping willow! Forget her, imagine she does not exist like her baby bump!! (What is the doctor going to check tomorrow, I don't know)

Focus on our Hottie wooing our Sweetie with Poori Aloo and designer saree!

Thank you Manju darling
I had a special birthday cake made for me by one of my male colleagues
Yummy and I was so touched

Our Hottie is bending over backwards and our Sweetie is shunning all advancesπŸ˜•
As for our WW I just wish she would vanish into thin air
If only...

enigma17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drwho

Even Christian Grey stayed away from brothers and sisters!

Thank God for small mercies!!
Nightingale... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
heyy Annie...i have kind of got accustomed to this new version of anjali...i enjoyed the episode esp the first scene...as for the gautum hedge thing I didn't take it too seriously...when the producer herself said the whole didi ki saut plot was scrapped then his words don't really matter...
btw is it ur birthday...if so a very happy birtday hope there is someone pampering u like asr...lol
p.s I have changed my username from barun2297 in case u wondering:) how do u like my new username?
enigma17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tennessean

Hi Annie,

Nice post! Even though I liked today's episode because of Arshi but there are a few questions which need to be answered.πŸ˜†

1) What happens to the six month marriage contract? (Even though the situation has changed when the contract was made)πŸ˜•

2) Why are the creatives portraying Anji the way they are? Today she mentioned that Chote has drifted away from her or their relationship is not the same anymore? πŸ˜•I mean what was Chote doing when she entered the room?  He was just cutting the cake with his wife if that's not a crime in RM.πŸ˜• He didn't even claim the flowers are for KKGSR.

3) Shyamu means the world to Anji, so why can't ASR feel the same way for KKGSR?( Although we all know they have to go miles on this one)πŸ˜•

4) What happens if Shyamu comes back to RM?
He isn't going to change so does that mean KKGSR is going to leave RM ?πŸ˜•

5) Tomorrow everybody is going to the Mandir except for the lovebirds. Hoping for some meaningful conversations and some Arshi moments between them.πŸ˜‰ They sure need some down time and some time away from the folks at RM.πŸ˜†

Hi T

Thank you
Some very good questions indeed
WW keeps barging into her brother's room without knocking or forewarning
He is an adult and a married man
Beggars belief as to her thought process
Insensitive and without any manners at all
Uncouth and vulgarly ill brought up
Odious creature