Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SS: Race - Part 11

..Raizada.. Senior Member
..Raizada..
..Raizada..

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

SS: Race - Part 11

Heyy! I'm back with another update! It's short and kind of a filler before I get back to the main plot with Khushi and the goons. I have it all planned out now so be ready for some action, suspense, and a whole lot of 'I did not see that coming' moments! LOL

Until then...enjoy this cute little update!Smile

Recap:

"I'm sorry, Khushi. I just promised you and... I'm sorry for ever--" Arnav stopped short when he found Khushi's hand over his mouth, shushing him. She looked back at him, shaking her head back and forth slowly, telling him there was nothing to forgive.

"Actually I'm sorry Arnav." Khushi whispered looking away.

"Sorry? For what Khushi? You've done nothing but love me." Arnav questioned.

"For dragging you into this...this chaos...you shouldn't have to worry about any of this...but now you stuck in it because of m--" Khushi was cut of by Arnav,

"Never say that! This isn't your fault! And ever since I realized I loved you, I promised myself that I would protect you from everything, be it the dark or be it that bas***d Sharafat Ali." Arnav said sternly. Khushi offered him a small smile at his confession, which Arnav returned, "So, do you want to go out with me or not?"

"Definitely!" Khushi said excitedly, forgetting the horrible truth her life was for a few moments.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arnav had blindfolded Khushi the second they stepped out of the house. He wanted to take her out, make her forget everything else for a while, but at the same time making sure she was safe.

"Arnavvv! Where are we going?" Khushi whined like a two-year as Arnav dragged her now blind self towards...a helicopter she guessed at the sounds of slicing of blades through the air. "And why are we taking your helicopter?!"

"That, my dear, is a surprise." She heard Arnav's reply, instantly imagine the smirk on his face, which began to wonder as her second question processed in his mind, "How did you know we were taking the helicopter?"

"Arnav! You blindfolded me! Which only deprives me of seeing whereas my hearing is a good as ever!" Khushi explained as if she was talking to a five-year old.

"Oh, right." Arnav muttered embarrassed.

"Oh Arnav, you're too cute!" Khushi purred as she pinched his imaginary cheeks.

And with that Arnav lifted her up into the passenger seat by the waist with ease. As Arnav tried to buckle her in quiet a few "Oh's," "Khushi sit still's," "Stop it's," and "Unbelievable's," were exchanged as Khushi kept fidgeting and giggling in her seat as Arnav's fingers lingered by her waist, hands and shoulders.

And soon they were off as Arnav buckled himself in and snuck a quick peck on the lips from Khushi.

*Three Hours Later*

"Are we there yet?" Khushi questioned for the umpteenth time.

"Just a few more minutes Khushi." Arnav was on the verge of duct taping her mouth shut. "You know, Khushi, patience is a virtue."

"Ha! Ha! Very funny Arnav! I just might have been a little more bearable during this little trip of yours if I wasn't blinded folded and bored outta my mind! Seriously! If I can't even enjoy the view then what's the point of being up in a helicopter?!" Khushi let out extremely annoyed, more so than Arnav.

"I'm sorry Khushi! I know you hate this but I just wanna surprise you!" Arnav replied, trying to show his point of view. "Is wanting to get away with your girlfriend such a bad thing?"

"Girlfriend, eh?" Khushi murmured, liking the sound of it. As she wrapped her arms around his arm and rest her head on his shoulder, she whispered, "And it's perfectly alright for a boyfriend to want to get away with his girlfriend for sometime."

A smile graced Arnav's lips at how sweet the word 'boyfriend' sounded from Khushi's lips. He relaxed against her touch, he felt her drift off to sleep and he was filled with love at the thought that this Angel sleeping on his shoulder was his, all his.

*Two Hours Later*

They had reached their destination, Arnav turned to Khushi only to find her fast asleep on his shoulder. He unbuckled himself and then her before pulling her into his arms and carrying her into his guesthouse.

The sudden movement woke Khushi to wake up, but her blindfold was still in place so she just let him carry her, wanting to live the rest of her life in his protective and comforting arms.

Once inside Khushi asked, "So can I PLEASE take this blindfold off now?!"

"You've been awake this whole time, haven't you?" Arnav questioned with a slight glare.

"No! I woke up when you were carrying me..." Khushi defended herself. She quietly added, "...and I didn't want you to put me down."

Arnav stared at Khushi's face as the blush rose up her neck into her cheeks as she turned her face away from him. He fell back into his feasting mood as he whispered in her ear, "So even Khushi Kumari Gupta gets shy now is it?"

Khushi slapped him lightly on the chest, "Oh shush! Now put me down and let me take off this blindfold!"

Arnav did as told and Khushi freed herself from the blindfold. She blinked rapidly, allowing her eyes to get used to the light. She took in her surroundings, the small yet striking guesthouse took her breath away.

"Arnav...this is...Wow..." Khushi couldn't find words to explain how she felt. It suddenly occurred to her that she had no idea where she was, "Arnav? Where are we?!"

"We're in South Africa, baby." Arnav replied, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.

"South...Africa?! That is so cool!!!" Khushi shrieked, practically jumping up and down in excitement. "Where in South Africa though? And is this place yours?"

Arnav smiled against her hair as he replied, "I came here for business a few times and I came across this guesthouse once and just had to buy it."

"Just like that? You can be so unbelievable at times, sweetheart." Khushi giggled to herself. "You didn't tell me though, what city are we in?"

"Cape Town."

Sooo, Dont throw sandals at me! I know this was short and aburtly endedTongueBut I will update with a more damakedar update soon!Big smile
Oh! And please don't forget to LIKE and COMMENT! Good, Bad, Suggestions, Requests, Questions, etc, Anything at all. The longer the nicer but just a few words make my day! Big smile

Edited by Arina_R - 03 September 2012 at 10:05am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21rithuparnafriendshresuganya9194pranjaliangelkhushisham24Aym7varshamaharajDarkBecomingnatzzzArshi208clovermetitaliyastarandrainbowCherythlovebadhannorolimavantika_2012Crazy_1001Orion_NmaloseN0306Arshi1195nazibahshidin0117IPKKNDkaur92simi58-Sanj--FriedriceJi-kriti_atharvzafiHot.Pink.Heels--MISHTEE--pinky89flowers4uJyo.Arshi.IPKMrs_Darcy_17ameena671-Iqraa-felicitysmoak.princessunaramishti_17

Crazy_1001 Goldie
Crazy_1001
Crazy_1001

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Ohh first to comment? :D 

That was a great update! Cute little Arnav and khushi moments.

Just one question weren't they in Canada in the first update? LOL and as far as I know South Africa and Canada is't a 3 hour flight, and I dont think it can be done with a helicopter :P 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Raizada..

seabeauty Goldie
seabeauty
seabeauty

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
nice update

..Raizada..

..Raizada.. Senior Member
..Raizada..
..Raizada..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazy_1001

Ohh first to comment? :D

That was a great update! Cute little Arnav and khushi moments.

Just one question weren't they in Canada in the first update? LOL and as far as I know South Africa and Canada is't a 3 hour flight, and I dont think it can be done with a helicopter :P

The whole flight took longer. I was just showing a few random intervals DURING their flight. And originally they we're going to go somewhere in American but then I changed it last minute and didn't think about the whole helicopter thing :/
angelkhushi Groupbie
angelkhushi
angelkhushi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
nice.
So, cape town,huh ?
And we thought he may take her dinner,movie like that ;)

..Raizada..

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
awww wasnt that just sweet of arnav to take her away from it all he is the best
short but sweet
waiting for the next update now

..Raizada..

Iluvmyself Senior Member
Iluvmyself
Iluvmyself

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
SOUTH AFRICA !!! and we were still stuck in places lyk movie or dinner etc... 
Thx for the pm and really lyked it ...

..Raizada..

Arshi208 Senior Member
Arshi208
Arshi208

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Just read your SS in one go from chapter one. This is super cool ! Simply love it ! And Arnav in this SS stole my heart away Day Dreaming Please do pm me, have sent you a buddy request.

..Raizada..

Go to top