India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

HOW COME ??? (Page 2)

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Raizada clan suffers from partial amnesia.

vini09 Senior Member
vini09
vini09

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
I was saying the same, ASR should hire the best detective to investigate the kidnapping, what happen to the kidnappers..are they going on with their lives waiting for some one else to hire them again??
ASR should be smart to know that shyam will try to do something evil after being thrown out of the house.
WHAT THE!
Rayka Senior Member
Rayka
Rayka

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
I have been thinking about this all along.  It seems like as if nothing happened.
ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
This topic is perfect! I thought the same!
You know what they should have done? They should have put Arnav in hospital for a few days, I mean realistically with the way he was getting punched and thrown about I'm pretty sure he had a few broken ribs! So they should have kept him in hospital then maybe his stupid dumb di would have understood what her brother had gone through. He came home a month later after being kidnapped and no one seems to care. Urgh! Thinking about this just makes me even more angry towards Anjali LOL. She's sulking over the fact that her chotey isn't taking care of her and has changed and blah blah blah but didn't feel the need to go and ask if he was okay after being beaten up by several goons and nearly getting killed. What kind of loving di is she? She seems to be too engrossed in trying not to burst her own little bubble that she doesn't care about anyone elses life. Oh I dunno I guess there will always be glitches, maybe they just wanted to focus on the so called "di ki saut" track straight away -_- 
xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
I know right? How could they not be discussing about it? With Anjali situation I don't think they are going to.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index