India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

HOW COME ???

anishetty01 Goldie
anishetty01
anishetty01

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Has anyone else thougt about this ... HOW COME no one seems to mention or even discuss ASRs kidnapping?? I mean he was gone for over a month - the whole family has been told that it is Shyam who has kidnapped him ... I thought Arnav would get some people to do some investigation of Shyams past...  Also how come Akash is not bothered ...nor Maami nor Payal ...
I do love the current track .. but this is just something which comes to my mind when I see everyone behaving normally ...

Any thoughts on this ???

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_7Sham33rahfizzyfairyMidnightReaderS.ArshiJaveria_XxCyberpsychooo--Yashi---ElmoFuj-xAaliya

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Raizada family is a really a dumb family n that Aakash is wasting time on showing unnecessary nakharas to  that cow like poor wife payalDisapprove

Edited by yashi_arnav - 17 July 2012 at 2:22pm
..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
yeh i agree.. no one really bothered to think of arnav bitwa after shyam left.. everyone is busy with their sweet si, anjali bitiya... seriously.. the raizadas need to OPEN UP THEIR EYES..
S.Arshi Senior Member
S.Arshi
S.Arshi

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
I also agree, this is not like ASR at all!
Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
actually i was thinking exactly the same today... espacially akash! he hasnt spoken a word, since asr is back!

paal ke saath saath asr ko bhi silent treatment?

ullu, sab ke sab ULLU
Javeria_Xx Goldie
Javeria_Xx
Javeria_Xx

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
I agree...they didnt even ask hw the kidnappers were behaving with him and whether he had his medicines on time.
Anjali's only worried bout her wicked husband.
The whole family including Akash is dumb
drasthiangel29 Goldie

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ssaaaa Senior Member
ssaaaa
ssaaaa

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

I know!! How thick could you get!!
Aakash who loves his brother oh so much and would do anything for him how come they didn't even inform the police???
I love how Anjali has this new thing in her head that her Chotte doesn't care for her the same and is giving importance to his wife when her Chotte just got kidnapped and all she cares about is bringing that creepy snake back! 
Are they nuts!!! Everyone told poor Khushi to keep away cause she will feel bad has anyone bothered to ask her how she feel? nope Idiot Akash and Mami are too busy blaming her! Bunch of idiots!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index