Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jagya Vs Shiv...Whom will Anandi Choose.

Kurup IF-Dazzler
Kurup
Kurup

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Since the badepapa is rolled back into the story, I was thinking that maybe Jagat will come to know of gauri's true color and hate her and desert her and since theirs is an illegal marriage so divorce is not at all required.  So he might go and wander and at last come back to anandi as a mark of regret and may be he returns wen anandi feels her luv for Shiv... Oh god I really dont want this to happen, but CVs kuch bhi kar sakte haiii...In tat case whom will our bholi Anandi chooseOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamanna1391

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
cvs have announced one month before Anandi is going to have a new husband  they will show divorced women  moving on in their lives with new relations with Anandi's remarriage ..and even now ten articles have come saying Bhago will convince Anandi to marry Shiv and even promo have been telecasted that leaving her past behind Anandi is moving on to new direction and they show shiv there  and  still you guys are not convinced and again and again asking same questionConfused and i really don't think this situation will ever come in front of Anandi to chose between Jagaya and Shiv because seeing  the pace of  show  AnSh marriage track is going faster than Jagaya's re entry in Jaitser  ..Jagaya still needs to see Gauri's true face...needs to know her some big  secrets , he has yet to meet Bade papa , then he will break up with gauri ... he will realize his mistakes , repent for them, win his family's trust back ..its really a long way for him LOLwhile for AnSh the track is moving very fast Dadisaa has told Bhago and she is ready to convince Anandi for marriage ...so i think AnSh marriage will happen before Jagaya comes back to Jaitser LOL

Edited by sidra08 - 19 July 2012 at 12:42pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatisancheetajolenolealldiscussionIdmansimatShaista33miss.arafastforwardSuchi-Rolzzaparnauma

jolenole Groupbie
jolenole
jolenole

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
CV said a 10000 times that Anandi will remarry, sooo chil people, enjoy in this beautiful upcomming track abt A and S!!!! WinkDay Dreaming

michelle281194

heenumeenu91 Senior Member
heenumeenu91
heenumeenu91

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Can someone give a refresher about badepapa? What has gotten him so mad at Gauri! I missed alot of the show in between, so I would really appreciate the summary! Thank you in advance! Smile
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
HAHAHAAHAHA - Jagut can return to Jaitsar barefoot and beg on bended knee... it would be a treat to see!  But, Shiv or no Shiv, Anandi is not returning to himROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

niudixitvishwa19Shaista33cosmogirl77aparnauma

vrinda9183 Goldie
vrinda9183
vrinda9183

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
arry yaar abhi bhi Jagya Vs Shiv pe hi attake hoBroken Heart
ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heenumeenu91

Can someone give a refresher about badepapa? What has gotten him so mad at Gauri! I missed alot of the show in between, so I would really appreciate the summary! Thank you in advance! Smile

Bade Papa dint accept J-G marriage and told G tht Bhairav ws funding her for her studies. After listening this G and her fam blasted on him tht Bhairav did this for guilt and this cnt wash away his(bhairo's) sins... blah blah blah... after seeing tht instead of thankin Bhairo they r blaming him bade papa broke all relations with G and her fam.

heenumeenu91

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti31

Originally posted by heenumeenu91

Bade Papa dint accept J-G marriage and told G tht Bhairav ws funding her for her studies. After listening this G and her fam blasted on him tht Bhairav did this for guilt and this cnt wash away his(bhairo's) sins... blah blah blah... after seeing tht instead of thankin Bhairo they r blaming him bade papa broke all relations with G and her fam.
And just to add , G hid the whole story from Jagat and lied about visiting her cousin in Bhopal instead of admitting she went to jetsar to blast Bhairon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssahheenumeenu91

Go to top