Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

a sincere request to hdians!! (Page 9)

-Khushi- IF-Rockerz
-Khushi-
-Khushi-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
ausum post shiin Thumbs Up...sorry dnt knw ur name...Tongue

actually i saw this post long ago from cell but now when i logged thorugh pc .saw ur pm thats why i am replying...or else i was not gng to reply...
since i already read some comments...

Well we guys are always ready  for peace..and see now almost all ratians have almost left HD forum after being humilated and insulted ...but dat does not mean that we are not in touch with the forum or we are not online 24*7...We do know what is happening in the forum...Wink

I hope that now atleast ...atleast people think from both pov's and act like grown ups ... I dnt want to comment further about this...thnx for this post...and i still hope that this post does not turn into a battle ground...Embarrassed

Thnx,
Khushi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHDAngels_Sweetzmahkutty-Mehnaaz-loveinshiSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Originally posted by asmeen

no he is not best,he is worser than worst,infact he is the reason many are not watching this showAngry
you people can defend him to death but the fact is he is soDeadDeadand his character is even moreDead
he is best for best people in india, he is the reason many other people are watching including me.  You can hate him  but people like me love him to death.  His character is the bestest in the indian television now..Now cry aloneDead
Very well said Rajini !Tongue He is best for best people...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manali65

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Good Attempt Shiin Smile 

Threads for Peace & Unity have been coming up every now and thn frm long long back, ever since the Forum started to part into different categories! But hardly got any good results, if achieved it lasted only for less span of time! Members from Different groups came infront to forward Hands to join and Stay together in this Forum, so that we can make this place a better for all of us here! I had read many Threads like this made by soo many members who belong to different categories that this forum is divided into...Which clearly shows that They are many...who though divided they are actuallly HDians..who love the show as a Whole!!

Ppl shd stop blaming a particular set of Fans for this pity state of the Forum!
Its very clear to all, that every category of fans are equally responsible, Infact to be precise..its a few members of each set of fans who create bitterness! But All fans have been hurt by the others! Ppl shd stop accusing other set of fans! As much as it hurts to read bad comments written for our fav Actor or character, the same it hurts to see our fellow forum members being bashed and accused and it hurts even more whn ppl use foul language!

Most Importantly ppl shd stop categorising members..Loving some1 doesnt mean hating others!
Let ppl be given freedom to express provided its within Dignity not of any extent of hurting other members feeling! Members should stop attacking others! Ppl shd stop abusing and mocking fellow forum members! 

We all need to Unite to make this forum a Better place for Supporting the show which we love, though we love it for our own individual reasons..we all love the show as a Whole too! We need to make Positive and Good topics with Meaningful Discussions and show our Appreciation, as well as send feedback to Zee! 

Am Thankful to you and Aadk for coming up with these Threads this time.
Hope ur threads gets some Positive change in Members and the Forum!

i completely appreciate ur tinkingClap
yes its time v all unite and work has hdians...as u said just becoz v love one actor does not mean v hate d other !!
i personally love both sumit and rati as dey r special in thier own way!!Embarrassed
as u hav poined out everyone has d right to express thier opinion...but they should keep in mind d feelings of ohers!!
it is rightly said dat a strong person is d one who can righly express wat he feels and at d same time keep others feelings in mind as well and respect thier opinion!!

so lets all b dis strong person and support our actors and hd!!Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aadkAnkitalovesHD-Mehnaaz-loveinshiAngels_SweetzSilent.Dreamer

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Heyy clara, apoorva  Hug 
Before going making this comment, bcz i don wanna  see your efforts turning into a war zone isilye posting on both threads Tongue

You knw i don wanna talk abt any particular group, bcuz for me its HD  one and both these actors belong to HD... ths is bcuz of them we watch the show and love the show..  so if say anything negative or bad abt a particular actor/character- it will be like saying bad abt the show.. which  am sure no one wants right??

I don knw whether earlier were any posts made or not for mantaing the peace, but i just
wanna ask one thing-- is a post really required?? I mean why cant we think abt it our own self
and try to change and make peace...!!

I knw and agree ther no two individuals think alike...And no one even force anyone to change ther views.. But atleast we can respect for each other before saying or commenting anything negative..

I mean we love, admire and even respct a particular character on the show, so wen we can respect a fiction character, is it difficulat to respect our fellow- members pov???Cant we think before making or commenting anything negative????

Keeping you point is no where wrong, i too believe we should put our views front, but does that mean, we can say anything irrespective what other feels??? We all are attached to particular actors/characters so we definitely don wanna hear some comments, so its upto too us how we can make a comment also respecting others feeling and even making your point clear.. is that so difficult???

I Only believe in being happy and making the environment happy.. So i really dont blame anyone bcuz i knw ther is nothing that can be achieved through blaming not happiness or sure.. even if u see or read any comment that is negative, even if the actor/character is not your fav's you can still comment anything positive abt that..  If you think positive,  u can only appreciate and admire everything so i dont think it wont be difficult right, here wat u achieve just imagine not only u making a negative topic/comment into a positive even spread joy and maintaining peace. So cant we do this much for our show???

As far as pairing i would like to say, many appreciate actors from ther previous shows, but as the show ends ther is always a new begining.. New character new story and new pairing.. we never get to see in any show any previous actors in the same show as a couple.. But that doest mean, the new pair wont work.. .We all whole-heartedly accept the new couple, we see a new chemistry,admire them and fell in love with the jodii.. Ther are soo many example which i really don wanna mention bcuz i don believe in giving examples and justifying...!!

Everyone have ther preferences and some admire some dont..Even we cant force anyone to like it but  bashing and making fun of the actors do u think is fair atleast to the one who loves the
characters and the jodi so much...???

Friends this is our forum, for many this is like our second home- we like discussing, chatting sharing our thoughts of our fav show..!!! So why cant we make our own steps and maintain peace and harmony.. !!!!

I knw many of us will prefer ignoring some comments and posts, so as to avoid all the negativity, But will that change anything??? Think friends think...!!!

I agree to the point apoorva- if we wanna change world, first need to change yourself... Yes if u feel the person is wrong and you too doing the same, then how and where can we expect 'right' will come in????? we all matured enough and understands  then why this differences????

Loving and admiring one character does not mean hating other one?? When both the 
actors work together and make our show, then why cant we all work together for saving our show???

I am really happy both your efforts Clara, Apoorva - have been appreciated and i glad am a part of you all, and as we all want the unity in this forum.. Wil surely achieve i have faith on my friends...!!

Aur kehte hai sachiii lagan aur naik irade se jo bhii kaam karte hai use safalta zarur miltii
hai.. thoda waqt shayad lagega lekin sangharsh ke baad hi toh jeet milti haii!!!

Okk bye for now dear see u all soon Hug
take care

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfirstaadkAnkitalovesHD-Mehnaaz--Clara-

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

Nice post clara Thumbs Up! hope it works and decrease the bashing session here in this HD forum and Unite all Indira (Rati), Rishi (Sumit) and InShi (RaSu) fans...

yes malay hope dat v all wil unite and work as one and support hd has hdiand!!
hope v can spread positiviy in dis forum Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHD-SUMITaholic-

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Lovely post Clara! I still remember my first post in the forum. Smile Again the focus has shifted from the topic in discussion to something else entirely. Confused I started watching the show only for Rati Pandey but really liked Sumit as the story progressed. I am a big Inshi/Rasu fan so full on support from my side. Wink As for what I think about their respective acting or characters etc dont really matter here at all. People already know what my opinion about the aforementioned things are. 

Preethi: Thumbs Up Completely agree but I think the level has gone down considerably. Gone are the days when the forum used to erupt now and then. LOL Its much better now IMO. You have made my stay in the forum and in RP's AT truly enjoyable. Smile

Nancy: Really well put down by my jasoos sister. LOL Yes the unnecessary tagging was too much drama but like you said its practically non existent now. Rati and Sumit have won our hearts playing their respective characters. As for the Inshi magic. Yes I think its had faded long time ago. Its just not there anymore and the Cvs have butchered various characters considerably but I still have hope. They can do well if they continue moving just like this. Smile

For the rest who find faults in acting and story. I will not disagree with you. Its a competitive industry and always performing to the T is not possible. Storylines get changed to suit the viewer demands or in a futile attempt to increase trps. Trps are solely contingent to a story and not to actors and their performances IMO. Sumit lacks experience and yes it shows but he has been doing a marvelous job. Thumbs Up

Coming back to the topic. I support your cause whole heartedly. Approve

ankita i really appreciate ur tinking Clap
both d actors r doing thier best and v should appreciate thier hard work!!Smile

v should alwaz remember dat first v r human beings and should respect fellow human beings!!Embarrassed

thank u for being supportive Hug

aadkAnkitalovesHD

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona90

Heyy clara, apoorva  Hug 
Before going making this comment, bcz i don wanna  see your efforts turning into a war zone isilye posting on both threads Tongue

You knw i don wanna talk abt any particular group, bcuz for me its HD  one and both these actors belong to HD... ths is bcuz of them we watch the show and love the show..  so if say anything negative or bad abt a particular actor/character- it will be like saying bad abt the show.. which  am sure no one wants right??

I don knw whether earlier were any posts made or not for mantaing the peace, but i just
wanna ask one thing-- is a post really required?? I mean why cant we think abt it our own self
and try to change and make peace...!!

I knw and agree ther no two individuals think alike...And no one even force anyone to change ther views.. But atleast we can respect for each other before saying or commenting anything negative..

I mean we love, admire and even respct a particular character on the show, so wen we can respect a fiction character, is it difficulat to respect our fellow- members pov???Cant we think before making or commenting anything negative????

Keeping you point is no where wrong, i too believe we should put our views front, but does that mean, we can say anything irrespective what other feels??? We all are attached to particular actors/characters so we definitely don wanna hear some comments, so its upto too us how we can make a comment also respecting others feeling and even making your point clear.. is that so difficult???

I Only believe in being happy and making the environment happy.. So i really dont blame anyone bcuz i knw ther is nothing that can be achieved through blaming not happiness or sure.. even if u see or read any comment that is negative, even if the actor/character is not your fav's you can still comment anything positive abt that..  If you think positive,  u can only appreciate and admire everything so i dont think it wont be difficult right, here wat u achieve just imagine not only u making a negative topic/comment into a positive even spread joy and maintaining peace. So cant we do this much for our show???

As far as pairing i would like to say, many appreciate actors from ther previous shows, but as the show ends ther is always a new begining.. New character new story and new pairing.. we never get to see in any show any previous actors in the same show as a couple.. But that doest mean, the new pair wont work.. .We all whole-heartedly accept the new couple, we see a new chemistry,admire them and fell in love with the jodii.. Ther are soo many example which i really don wanna mention bcuz i don believe in giving examples and justifying...!!

Everyone have ther preferences and some admire some dont..Even we cant force anyone to like it but  bashing and making fun of the actors do u think is fair atleast to the one who loves the
characters and the jodi so much...???

Friends this is our forum, for many this is like our second home- we like discussing, chatting sharing our thoughts of our fav show..!!! So why cant we make our own steps and maintain peace and harmony.. !!!!

I knw many of us will prefer ignoring some comments and posts, so as to avoid all the negativity, But will that change anything??? Think friends think...!!!

I agree to the point apoorva- if we wanna change world, first need to change yourself... Yes if u feel the person is wrong and you too doing the same, then how and where can we expect 'right' will come in????? we all matured enough and understands  then why this differences????

Loving and admiring one character does not mean hating other one?? When both the 
actors work together and make our show, then why cant we all work together for saving our show???

I am really happy both your efforts Clara, Apoorva - have been appreciated and i glad am a part of you all, and as we all want the unity in this forum.. Wil surely achieve i have faith on my friends...!!

Aur kehte hai sachiii lagan aur naik irade se jo bhii kaam karte hai use safalta zarur miltii
hai.. thoda waqt shayad lagega lekin sangharsh ke baad hi toh jeet milti haii!!!

Okk bye for now dear see u all soon Hug
take care

shona love every bit of wat u said Hug
i hav alwaz admired u for d way u express wat u feel and bring it out Clap 
yes shona u r absolutely right  both d actors r just wonderful...and r doin a great job in d show...den y cant v support dem??
it is a very natural carecter of human being to like sumone more but dat does not mean u hav o hate d other !!
v can b positive and love one d most and just love d other !!
by bashing other actors wat r v goin to get ?? by doin dis v r nly creating problems for all including d one v love!!
its time v all understand dis and move towards spreading happiness!!Smile
lets all treat every body d way u would want everyone to treat u !!
happiness , love , affection , peace all dis is free v dont hav to pay to get it...its d best gift given to every human being ...so lets make use of it !!Embarrassed

aadkAnkitalovesHD

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
An awesome effort sweetheart...i was just thinking...so many persons including me have made these peace posts . Continuously they have been a part of our forum . That shows the percentage of people who want unity is quiet high . But still our forum is mess . Still a person can't breathe here . That's really a sad thing .

I would like to say we need to eliminate the yours and ours thing from this forum if we want to incorporate peace here . Till the time this yours and ours thing exist ...our all efforts are a waste . Individual thinking is not much appreciated in this forum . Its all about grouping , suppressing . Or  should say a tit for tat kind of situation . And surely that tit is never created by our forum members . Some newbie create that tits or some other forum member...someone who don't watch hd ...and we start jumping for doing tat thing which completely destroys the bonding here . At the starting i used to feel it is friendship which can end all this...but now having 8 months of experience here . I can say it's not friendship...its trust missing here . Till the time that trusts once again be between us...things are not changing is sure .

Other thing is bit biting in ears ...chugli...i have seen people misunderstand others without knowing them just because they have been told about others . They judge people through other's opinions . That once again isn't right...we are no one to judge anyone here . We are just forum members...we need to admit the same god has blessed with the brain and heart...and it acts and reacts differently under different circumstances . We just can't judge a person through a circumstance we witnessed or listen about .the thing is surely different if we are close to the person's we are talking about . Because in that case...we will not even pay attention to the wrong things told to us because than we will somewhere think about circumstances . As we know about the person we love and will defend or ague back   . It just actually damages the identity of a person whom we don't know . Thus two persons even not knowing each other are parted like this . That spoils the bonding .

you know had all the members of this forum been here...it would haven't been such a silent forum . So many have leaved due to negativity here which stresses them . And that is why we stand at 12 here . There are no actual problems with the show . The problem is with in us . And we seriously need to look in ourselves and point out at our mistakes , rather than searching for problem in others . Moreover we need to keep a big heart .

i am still positive about unity and still feel it can be there...if we truly try from the bottom of our hearts . Because no one from us is actually interested in these fights . Hope for the positive results from this post . Hope your lovely attempts don't go unnoticed . I am surely with you in this . Thanks for the pm .

Edited by Surbhi123 - 18 July 2012 at 8:33am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aadkAnkitalovesHDmahkutty-Mehnaaz-loveinshiAngels_SweetzSilent.Dreamer

Go to top