Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Nice post Clara Thumbs Up

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warz-Barun-Rati

Clara, again really good post!Clap
It's not something to ask.  I am always here with you guys.  Whether any one else is interested or not, u'll find me with you guys! 

I Started watching HD because of Rati.  In the Promo i loved sumit's personality so was looking forward to see their Chemistry together.  And of course they are awesome together.  They rock HD with their Nok-Jhok.  I loved Rati from Mjht days but now i love Sumit as much as i love Rati!!

Note: I know except us (Inshi/Sumit) Fans no one will even care to step in to this great topic...well i guess our love for Rati and Sumit is much more important than our Ego! so it's totally up to other Rati Fans.  If they love rati, they will come n join us...but if they won't then i'll finally get my answer, that their ego is much more important to them than Rati.

wardha nice postThumbs Up
wardha thank u for alwaz being dere!! yes ur absolutely right both rati and sumit r ausum , i personally love boh of dem!! i saw both of dem for d first time in dis show and i am captured by thier very presence!dey r d main coz of me falling in love wit d show!!
yes as u said dere is stil a lot of bashing going on ...i just hope one day all wil stand as one!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

liesl..Bebolove..

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heemachuri

I agree with you 100%.I never saw Rati or Sumit before HD.I fell in love with them. Thay are good in their on way. They both have very special quality. She has more expiriance than him but he is growing every day and becoming very polish actor. We need to support HD, so we can enjoy the show for long time.

very well saidClap
even i hav seen dem boh for d first time and i feel dey both r great in thier own way!

even i love d show and want it ti cross 1000 episodes!! with such wonderful actors im sure hd wil do well! v all just need to support it!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bebolove..

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _srija_

Am a silent member here , u might not have seen me around this forum , but i always catch updates from HD from this Forum Smile... Coming back to topic , SV is the main reason for the drawback of this show , May be this Guys Acting is poor (my personal feeling)..  This is what i feel , when i watch the show , Not any Offensive  , and my mother used to change the channal even SV is not on the screen , she used to say the story is pointless and boring one ..

wel i would just like to say dat v all should b more positive!! Wink

and about d show i would say its d best show...very different from other shows...totally hatke!!Smile

..Bebolove..

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avni30

Very nice post totally agree with you show 1000 episode complete kar ne hai. I promiss hum together work karenge no negativiti, no ego only HD KOsave &top position mission. Inshi rocks hd is the best show. RASU ROCKS.

thank u for being so supportive!!Big smileClap
yes v all wil work togeher and save our show and bring it right on top!!Smile

..Bebolove..

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
@ ashish...thank uSmile
 just want all to get united and work as one!!Smile

..Bebolove..

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonie3

Awesome post ClaraClapBig smile
I am always against of this bashing and allOuch, don't know why people bash on actorsAngry these people should understand that if you don't like someone then no one can force you to like him/her but you don't have right to comment on somebodies liking or dislikingOuch.
mujhe bhi kuch actors pasand nahi hain but it dosen't mean ki main unke upar negative comment karu, i have no right to do soOuch these actors do lots of hard work to bring a character on your television, we should respect their effortsEmbarrassed

sonie i realy love ur thought..u deserve Clap
yes sonie each actor is different and unique in thier own way...dere is no need to compare dem!!
dey r putting thier best to put life in d character dey play!! and i say boh rati and sumit hav done exceedingly well !!dey truley r d best!!Embarrassed

..Bebolove..

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
@ mish thank uBig smile

v all wil get hd on top!!Smile

..Bebolove..

Go to top