Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

a sincere request to hdians!! (Page 5)

prachidew IF-Rockerz
prachidew
prachidew

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
awesome post dear Thumbs Up 
before also many people tried to bring peace here but didn't got a good output even i'm against bashing any actor or actress
whatever it is but we should not stop our attempts and try our best to make this place better nobody is bad here its just thier opinions don't match and they start bashing but i always hope that some day people will dew realize if the same happened with them how would've they felt

i'm totally with you always with unity and peaceSmile

Edited by prachidew - 18 July 2012 at 2:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aadk-SUMITaholic-Heema22.ByGod.Nancy-Clara-

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmeen

no he is not best,he is worser than worst,infact he is the reason many are not watching this showAngry
you people can defend him to death but the fact is he is soDeadDeadand his character is even moreDead
ReportedBig smile

Bashing is not allowed on Indiaforum...LOL

When will you understand this  Silly???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachidewHeema22-Clara-..Bebolove..

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Nice post Thumbs Up

okay please this is my POV - please DO NOT take it in a offensive matter

I started in HD forum about a month ago , 
I watch the show because of Rati ,
as for Sumit , i feel in acting he has a long way to go , he is a beginner  afterall . as for rishi , i quite liked him in the beginning of HD , he was fun and bubbly and he was a treat to watch . But as the show went on , CVs butchered his character for me Unhappy But im sure as the show goes on , il start liking rishi again.
So because some people dislike rishis character - people always assume that they hate Sumit aswell D'ohIm sure people also dislike Indus character and then people think that they hate Rati (this was me once LOL)

The same for InShi , i loved their interactions in the beginning ! but now a days i feel that InShi (even though they are married) have lost their touch , (but im sure even this will be brought back soon for me) Smile
So because i dont like InShi's chemistry doesnt mean that i hate them , im mostly found on Ratis AT and topics, because i feel  i can never discuss properly about InShi on their AT . This is not only me , but theres more people in this similiar situation(theyr dubbed Ratians) ... So this doesnt mean we hate InShi or sumit , it just means we dont have any proper enthusiasm to converse about them. So many Ratians get caught in this trap . Just because we praise and admire Rati so much , doesnt mean we hate Sumit or InShi Smile Many Ratians dont converse alot on forum topics , because even i noticed some people were out to get Indira Ouch so Ratians only make topics on Rati and Indira - so that they dont get bashed for their POV .
But ive noticed that gradually this problem has almost vanished Big smile
Now adays its such a treat reading rational POV posts !

I also feel that members in this forum decide peoples likes and dislikes based on where they comment mostly ! 
"That person comments only on RPs thread , so they must hate sumit" 
"That person only comments on Sumit topics and his AT , so they must hate Rati"

So this is my believe that this is one of the reasons behind this division...

as for this forum , There are people like you Clara Smile
Ive only seen you on  Sumit and InShi Threads , but i can tell that you like Rati Wink ,  you dont take part in Rati AT or topics that often , and theres nothing wrong with that ! I really love how your trying to unite this forum Clap Kudos to you Hug

So this problem isnt going to resolve so soon , im sure alot of people would run away from posts like these LOL

But i  really do wish this forum unites ! I dont know how this all started , but we should leave all our past grudges and all behind and start fresh , for the betterment of this forum atleast ! Thumbs Up

Edited by likaboss - 18 July 2012 at 5:22am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123....vula_kv....aadkAnkitalovesHDprachidewmahkuttyAblazedEnigma..-Mehnaaz-loveinshilieslAngels_Sweetz-PD-Silent.Dreamer-Clara-

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _srija_

Am a silent member here , u might not have seen me around this forum , but i always catch updates from HD from this Forum Smile... Coming back to topic , SV is the main reason for the drawback of this show , May be this Guys Acting is poor (my personal feeling)..  This is what i feel , when i watch the show , Not any Offensive  , and my mother used to change the channal even SV is not on the screen , she used to say the story is pointless and boring one ..

ReportedBig smile
You can't fade our love for him...LOL

Bashing is not allowed on IF...
so why did you break the rules ??LOL
If you are a silent member then be so... why waste time in bashing ??LOL

Edited by Malayraj - 18 July 2012 at 3:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

liesl-Clara-..Bebolove..

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Nice post clara Thumbs Up! hope it works and decrease the bashing session here in this HD forum and Unite all Indira (Rati), Rishi (Sumit) and InShi (RaSu) fans...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Clara-

Soniya..Shapath Goldie
Soniya..Shapath
Soniya..Shapath

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
nice post like it actually agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Clara-

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Good Attempt Shiin Smile 

Threads for Peace & Unity have been coming up every now and thn frm long long back, ever since the Forum started to part into different categories! But hardly got any good results, if achieved it lasted only for less span of time! Members from Different groups came infront to forward Hands to join and Stay together in this Forum, so that we can make this place a better for all of us here! I had read many Threads like this made by soo many members who belong to different categories that this forum is divided into...Which clearly shows that They are many...who though divided they are actuallly HDians..who love the show as a Whole!!

Ppl shd stop blaming a particular set of Fans for this pity state of the Forum!
Its very clear to all, that every category of fans are equally responsible, Infact to be precise..its a few members of each set of fans who create bitterness! But All fans have been hurt by the others! Ppl shd stop accusing other set of fans! As much as it hurts to read bad comments written for our fav Actor or character, the same it hurts to see our fellow forum members being bashed and accused and it hurts even more whn ppl use foul language!

Most Importantly ppl shd stop categorising members..Loving some1 doesnt mean hating others!
Let ppl be given freedom to express provided its within Dignity not of any extent of hurting other members feeling! Members should stop attacking others! Ppl shd stop abusing and mocking fellow forum members! 

We all need to Unite to make this forum a Better place for Supporting the show which we love, though we love it for our own individual reasons..we all love the show as a Whole too! We need to make Positive and Good topics with Meaningful Discussions and show our Appreciation, as well as send feedback to Zee! 

Am Thankful to you and Aadk for coming up with these Threads this time.
Hope ur threads gets some Positive change in Members and the Forum!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aadkAnkitalovesHDprachidewmahkutty-Mehnaaz-loveinshiAblazedEnigma...ByGod.Nancy-Clara-Silent.Dreamer

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Lovely post Clara! I still remember my first post in the forum. Smile Again the focus has shifted from the topic in discussion to something else entirely. Confused I started watching the show only for Rati Pandey but really liked Sumit as the story progressed. I am a big Inshi/Rasu fan so full on support from my side. Wink As for what I think about their respective acting or characters etc dont really matter here at all. People already know what my opinion about the aforementioned things are. 

Preethi: Thumbs Up Completely agree but I think the level has gone down considerably. Gone are the days when the forum used to erupt now and then. LOL Its much better now IMO. You have made my stay in the forum and in RP's AT truly enjoyable. Smile

Nancy: Really well put down by my jasoos sister. LOL Yes the unnecessary tagging was too much drama but like you said its practically non existent now. Rati and Sumit have won our hearts playing their respective characters. As for the Inshi magic. Yes I think its had faded long time ago. Its just not there anymore and the Cvs have butchered various characters considerably but I still have hope. They can do well if they continue moving just like this. Smile

For the rest who find faults in acting and story. I will not disagree with you. Its a competitive industry and always performing to the T is not possible. Storylines get changed to suit the viewer demands or in a futile attempt to increase trps. Trps are solely contingent to a story and not to actors and their performances IMO. Sumit lacks experience and yes it shows but he has been doing a marvelous job. Thumbs Up

Coming back to the topic. I support your cause whole heartedly. Approve

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123aadkprachidewmahkutty-Mehnaaz-loveinshilieslAblazedEnigma..Angels_SweetzSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy-Clara-

Go to top