EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Originally posted by Surbhi123

Surbhi: I cant pm u for some reason. Cud you plz edit my comment in ur quote. I edited my comment. Smile 
Ps: Is your sister's name Ankita too? Shocked
which comment ankita...and my sis name is damini or avani . Not ankita .

Oh! Sorry... LOL
My comment that you quoted in the last page about the SV bashing. I changed it a bit. Smile
done sweetheart . hugs Hug and i agree about driven by emotions . I will admit sometime that happens with me too . And well mods are there...they will take the right action . Smile

Thanks pyari behena!Hug
Awww that was chooo sweet pyari behna  . Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHD

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadk

Clap for ur constant efforts towards making our forum a more b'ful place,clara!!!
u truly deserve as big round of applause !!
Yes we all wud work towards d betterment of d forum n HD as one big group!!!Tongue

Appu u r really a very loving friend...and Wen I hav such a wonderful friends I'm sure we will b Abel to spread positiveness!!
U hav been a constant support appu Hug
We will all do it together Big smile
And I must say dat u r one of d reasons of dis effort of mine Smile Hug

aadk

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhanya.r

Awesome post clara.

I think we need people like you to remind us often about importance ofmaintainingpeace in this forum as
just like our CVs we HDias too have short term memory loss. I am happy to note that many HDians are coming out at various intervals as angels of peace. Keep it up.

From the response of HDians to various peace post its very obvious that all values it, but sometimes like how likaboss said we confuse our love for one actor as hate for the other and also misunderstand others in the same way. Hence the root of all problems of bashing in the forum.

I would say, some of us are mature enough to understand this and hence refrain from being dragged in to this. Those who are young and immature will learn in course of time and meanwhile the older one's show patience and understanding. Let the forum moderator's handle them.

Most importantly, what ever happens we should not loose hope on HD and our fav actors as the show means a lot to them and for us too. Let us support the way we can.

Just another point i have noticed, most of the TM of the bashing threads are not the regular one's in the forum. Do we need to axe our peace in their hands? A point to ponder.

Very well said Danya   Clap I completely agree wit u !!
V should not stop spreading positivity just becoz sum don't agree!!
Yes as u said dat may b d new comers r d one causing bashing...den y is it effecting us...v hav a mind of our own dat can judge..! Smile
V love dis sore very much and must support it a one big HD family!! Embarrassed
I'm alwaz here to spread peace but not possible without u guys! Big smile
Thank u for being so supportive!! Hug

Heema22

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Malayraj

Originally posted by _srija_

Am a silent member here , u might not have seen me around this forum , but i always catch updates from HD from this Forum Smile... Coming back to topic , SV is the main reason for the drawback of this show , May be this Guys Acting is poor(my personal feeling)..  This is what i feel , when i watch the show , Not any Offensive  , and my mother used to change the channal even SV is not on the screen , she used to say the story is pointless and boring one ..

ReportedBig smile
You can't fade our love for him...LOL

Bashing is not allowed on IF...
so why did you break the rules ??LOL
If you are a silent member then be so... why waste time in bashing ??LOL
see if this silent member had wrote that she likes sumit . She would have been appreciated . That's why say individual's opinion is not respected here . Now what the person has mentioned is completely her pov and we should respect that . But the person is being reported...Now tell me will that person will be back after being threaten like this . No...the person will stay away . Who want wl just for expressing pov ???She mentioned hd is a boring show...that's my current fav show but still i am listening to her because she has not declared things . She clearly mentioned its her and her family who feels like that .
@Red: Bashing element, thats why it is it is reported. I too dislike many actors but I never explain my POV here because it is negative and may hurt those who like that actor (my POV)...

@pink: If I write my haterdness to those actors whom I hate the most and at last write in braces as it is my personal Point of view.. Will you respect that as it is my POV??

@blue: yes I want those people to stay away who don't care about other's feelings... I hate actors but I never bash them as there are peoples who love them and I never hurt other's feelings ( before entering IF, I read all the rules and I am going according to the rules)...

Edited by Malayraj - 18 July 2012 at 10:43am
-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
@all please b calm Smile

d ones who hav given negative comments pls ignore dem...v hav cum wit d intention to work together and create unity!!

dese 1 or 2 comments r d reason v all fight...y is dat? dat person has commented and gone...and wats d result v r fighting! dis is our weakness and v hav to work on it...such comments should not create a drift between us!! v must tink straight!!

HD rokz , sumit n rati rokz , inshi n rasu rock...and v HD family rock!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aadk-Cyn-

-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Awesome post Clara Big smile

But I'm sorry for u Ouch

aadkliesl

Rasha4eva IF-Dazzler
Rasha4eva
Rasha4eva

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
AWESOME post Thumbs UpClara!I am a huge RATI fan..but after watching HD I started liking SUMIT  also!They are both in this serial so we need to show support to both of them!If we create divisions then HD's prob will increase only!I want this show to go on & on...

Heema22liesl

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyn-

Awesome post Clara Big smile

But I'm sorry for u Ouch

Thank u for being supportive cyn Hug

liesl