a sincere request to hdians!! (Page 11)

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by Malayraj

Originally posted by _srija_

Am a silent member here , u might not have seen me around this forum , but i always catch updates from HD from this Forum Smile... Coming back to topic , SV is the main reason for the drawback of this show , May be this Guys Acting is poor (my personal feeling)..  This is what i feel , when i watch the show , Not any Offensive  , and my mother used to change the channal even SV is not on the screen , she used to say the story is pointless and boring one ..

ReportedBig smile
You can't fade our love for him...LOL

Bashing is not allowed on IF...
so why did you break the rules ??LOL
If you are a silent member then be so... why waste time in bashing ??LOL
see if this silent member had wrote that she likes sumit . She would have been appreciated . That's why say individual's opinion is not respected here . Now what the person has mentioned is completely her pov and we should respect that . But the person is being reported...Now tell me will that person will be back after being threaten like this . No...the person will stay away . Who want wl just for expressing pov ???She mentioned hd is a boring show...that's my current fav show but still i am listening to her because she has not declared things . She clearly mentioned its her and her family who feels like that .

surbhi i understand wat ur trying to say...but lets take it in a positive way !!Smile
v r here to tink as one !!
one big hd family!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHDEtherealRati

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Surbhi: I cant pm u for some reason. Cud you plz edit my comment in ur quote. I edited my comment. Smile 
Ps: Is your sister's name Ankita too? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EtherealRati

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Surbhi: I cant pm u for some reason. Cud you plz edit my comment in ur quote. I edited my comment. Smile 
which comment ankita...and my sis name is damini or avani . Not ankita .

AnkitalovesHD

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Oh! Sorry... LOL
My comment that you quoted in the last page about the SV bashing. I changed it a bit. Smile
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Oh! Sorry... LOL
My comment that you quoted in the last page about the SV bashing. I changed it a bit. Smile
done sweetheart . hugs Hug and i agree about driven by emotions . I will admit sometime that happens with me too . And well mods are there...they will take the right action . Smile

AnkitalovesHD

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged

An awesome effort sweetheart...i was just thinking...so many persons including me have made these peace posts . Continuously they have been a part of our forum . That shows the percentage of people who want unity is quiet high . But still our forum is mess . Still a person can't breathe here . That's really a sad thing .

I would like to say we need to eliminate the yours and ours thing from this forum if we want to incorporate peace here . Till the time this yours and ours thing exist ...our all efforts are a waste . Individual thinking is not much appreciated in this forum . Its all about grouping , suppressing . Or  should say a tit for tat kind of situation . And surely that tit is never created by our forum members . Some newbie create that tits or some other forum member...someone who don't watch hd ...and we start jumping for doing tat thing which completely destroys the bonding here . At the starting i used to feel it is friendship which can end all this...but now having 8 months of experience here . I can say it's not friendship...its trust missing here . Till the time that trusts once again be between us...things are not changing is sure .

Other thing is bit biting in ears ...chugli...i have seen people misunderstand others without knowing them just because they have been told about others . They judge people through other's opinions . That once again isn't right...we are no one to judge anyone here . We are just forum members...we need to admit the same god has blessed with the brain and heart...and it acts and reacts differently under different circumstances . We just can't judge a person through a circumstance we witnessed or listen about .the thing is surely different if we are close to the person's we are talking about . Because in that case...we will not even pay attention to the wrong things told to us because than we will somewhere think about circumstances . As we know about the person we love and will defend or ague back   . It just actually damages the identity of a person whom we don't know . Thus two persons even not knowing each other are parted like this . That spoils the bonding .

you know had all the members of this forum been here...it would haven't been such a silent forum . So many have leaved due to negativity here which stresses them . And that is why we stand at 12 here . There are no actual problems with the show . The problem is with in us . And we seriously need to look in ourselves and point out at our mistakes , rather than searching for problem in others . Moreover we need to keep a big heart .

very very well said Clap i completely appreciate ur tinkingEmbarrassed

u hav rightly pointed out..d problem is within us!!
v all should work as one...i know dat every one is free to express wat he or her feels but v should keep in mind d other persons feelings !!Smile
u r right ...and dat is wat i am stil saying if v all work as one v can work wonders for d show which really needs us now !!
i know dere r many who tink different and dont belive in peace and posiivity...but if d other person tinks negative it does not mean  v should also tink d same !!
v can alwaz b ourself and spread goodness !!
i agree wit ur thought ...and would say dat every one has sum fault in dem nobody is perfect...everybody is good but might not know how to react to a situaion so on such a situation let us b calm and tink clearly and b strong and take every ting dat cums our way posiively !!Smile

EtherealRati

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiin

Originally posted by Malayraj

Originally posted by _srija_

Am a silent member here , u might not have seen me around this forum , but i always catch updates from HD from this Forum Smile... Coming back to topic , SV is the main reason for the drawback of this show , May be this Guys Acting is poor (my personal feeling)..  This is what i feel , when i watch the show , Not any Offensive  , and my mother used to change the channal even SV is not on the screen , she used to say the story is pointless and boring one ..

ReportedBig smile
You can't fade our love for him...LOL

Bashing is not allowed on IF...
so why did you break the rules ??LOL
If you are a silent member then be so... why waste time in bashing ??LOL
see if this silent member had wrote that she likes sumit . She would have been appreciated . That's why say individual's opinion is not respected here . Now what the person has mentioned is completely her pov and we should respect that . But the person is being reported...Now tell me will that person will be back after being threaten like this . No...the person will stay away . Who want wl just for expressing pov ???She mentioned hd is a boring show...that's my current fav show but still i am listening to her because she has not declared things . She clearly mentioned its her and her family who feels like that .

surbhi i understand wat ur trying to say...but lets take it in a positive way !!Smile
v r here to tink as one !!
one big hd family!!
i know and i agree with you completely on your point...i wish we be a one big hd family. That will be so fun . Lovely enjoyments...enormous drooling . Hugs from each other during sadness . Awww...that will be chooo cute . Once again thanks for the wonderful post you made .

Edited by Surbhi123 - 18 July 2012 at 8:38am

-Clara-

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Oh! Sorry... LOL
done sweetheart . hugs Hug and i agree about driven by emotions . I will admit sometime that happens with me too . And well mods are there...they will take the right action . Smile

Thanks pyari behena!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EtherealRati-Clara-

Go to top