Hitler Didi

a sincere request to hdians!! (Page 10)

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

Originally posted by _srija_

Am a silent member here , u might not have seen me around this forum , but i always catch updates from HD from this Forum Smile... Coming back to topic , SV is the main reason for the drawback of this show , May be this Guys Acting is poor (my personal feeling)..  This is what i feel , when i watch the show , Not any Offensive  , and my mother used to change the channal even SV is not on the screen , she used to say the story is pointless and boring one ..

ReportedBig smile
You can't fade our love for him...LOL

Bashing is not allowed on IF...
so why did you break the rules ??LOL
If you are a silent member then be so... why waste time in bashing ??LOL
see if this silent member had wrote that she likes sumit . She would have been appreciated . That's why say individual's opinion is not respected here . Now what the person has mentioned is completely her pov and we should respect that . But the person is being reported...Now tell me will that person will be back after being threaten like this . No...the person will stay away . Who want wl just for expressing pov ???She mentioned hd is a boring show...that's my current fav show but still i am listening to her because she has not declared things . She clearly mentioned its her and her family who feels like that .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanaadkAnkitalovesHD-Mehnaaz-loveinshiSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

loveinshi IF-Sizzlerz
loveinshi
loveinshi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
nice attempt clara.. hope it works this time..Thumbs Up

actually m least informed person on the forum..LOL

but i'll do my best to support HD..Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Am a silent member here , u might not have seen me around this forum , but i always catch updates from HD from this Forum Smile... Coming back to topic , SV is the main reason for the drawback of this show , May be this Guys Acting is poor (my personal feeling)..  This is what i feel , when i watch the show , Not any Offensive  , and my mother used to change the channal even SV is not on the screen , she used to say the story is pointless and boring one ..

ReportedBig smile

see if this silent member had wrote that she likes sumit . She would have been appreciated . That's why say individual's opinion is not respected here . Now what the person has mentioned is completely her pov and we should respect that . But the person is being reported...Now tell me will that person will be back after being threaten like this . No...the person will stay away . Who want wl just for expressing pov ???She mentioned hd is a boring show...that's my current fav show but still i am listening to her because she has not declared things . She clearly mentioned its her and her family who feels like that .

I do not think she bashed anyone at all! Confused She finds SV's acting poor. Its her opinion as a viewer.  Thats not bashing. After all actors being judged by their acting is not bashing exactly. LOLPlus she said her mom finds HD boring. I think many a times we HDans found the story quite pointless because of faulty execution. LOL I think we should understand the difference btwn a person bashing and when he or she is simply stating his or her POV. 
Malay I know you must be hurt but dont get emotionally driven. All that matters is what we think of the pple we admire individually. Smile

Edited by AnkitalovesHD - 18 July 2012 at 8:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanaadk-Mehnaaz-.ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khushi-

ausum post shiin Thumbs Up...sorry dnt knw ur name...Tongue

actually i saw this post long ago from cell but now when i logged thorugh pc .saw ur pm thats why i am replying...or else i was not gng to reply...
since i already read some comments...

Well we guys are always ready  for peace..and see now almost all ratians have almost left HD forum after being humilated and insulted ...but dat does not mean that we are not in touch with the forum or we are not online 24*7...We do know what is happening in the forum...Wink

I hope that now atleast ...atleast people think from both pov's and act like grown ups ... I dnt want to comment further about this...thnx for this post...and i still hope that this post does not turn into a battle ground...Embarrassed

Thnx,
Khushi

thank u khushiEmbarrassed

yes all i want is everyone to work together for hd !!Smile

AnkitalovesHD

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveinshi

nice attempt clara.. hope it works this time..Thumbs Up

actually m least informed person on the forum..LOL

but i'll do my best to support HD..Thumbs Up

thank u for being so suportive siyaHug

AnkitalovesHD

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Originally posted by Surbhi123

ReportedBig smile

I do not think she bashed anyone at all! Confused She finds SV's acting poor. Its her opinion as a viewer.  Thats not bashing. After all actors being judged by their acting is not bashing exactly. LOLPlus she said her mom finds HD boring. I think many a times we HDans found the story quite pointless because of faulty execution. LOL I think we should understand the difference btwn a person bashing and when he or she is simply stating his or her POV. 
Malay I know you must be hurt but dont get emotionally driven. All that matters is what we think of the pple we admire individually. Smile

exactly...but see she is reported . Even when she dint deserved being getting reported .

Edited by Surbhi123 - 18 July 2012 at 8:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aadkAnkitalovesHD

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
all please treat others how u would want ohers to treat u !!
please b positive and calm down...dis post is made with d intention of working together !!Smile
put ur self in d oher persons place try to understand y she is feeling so and den react please !!Smile
v all love hd and dat should matter to us !!
v r  one big hd family dis should b d nly ting u want !!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanaadkAnkitalovesHD

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiin

all please treat others how u would want ohers to treat u !!
please b positive and calm down...dis post is made with d intention of working together !!Smile
put ur self in d oher persons place try to understand y she is feeling so and den react please !!Smile
v all love hd and dat should matter to us !!
v r  one big hd family dis should b d nly ting u want !!Embarrassed
i placed myself at that person...i know as it was about sumit...it must have hurt that sumit fan...and respecting would have been difficult . But do you feel reporting was a right option ??...about being calm down...i am surely calmed down . Don't worry . I agree with the point give respect and get respected . That always works .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manali65aadkAnkitalovesHD.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top