Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samrudhi.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome post clara. 

I think we need people like you to remind us often about importance of maintaining peace in this forum as  just like our CVs we HDias too have short term memory loss. I am happy to note that many HDians are coming out at various intervals as angels of peace. Keep it up.

From the response of HDians to various peace post its very obvious that all values it, but sometimes like how likaboss said we confuse our love for one actor as hate for the other and also misunderstand others in the same way. Hence the root of all problems of bashing in the forum. 

I would say, some of us are mature enough to understand this and hence refrain from being dragged in to this. Those who are young and immature will learn in course of time and meanwhile the older one's show patience and understanding. Let the forum moderator's handle them. 

Most importantly, what ever happens we should not loose hope on HD and our fav actors as the show means a lot to them and for us too. Let us support the way we can. 

Just another point i have noticed, most of the TM of the bashing threads are not the regular one's in the forum. Do we need to axe our peace in their hands? A point to ponder. 
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmeen

no he is not best,he is worser than worst,infact he is the reason many are not watching this show😑

you people can defend him to death but the fact is he is so🀒🀒and his character is even more🀒

he is best for best people in india, he is the reason many other people are watching including me.  You can hate him  but people like me love him to death.  His character is the bestest in the indian television now..Now cry alone🀒
-Clara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: simplelife

Nice post clara. I also want hd to be a long running show. As i want to see rati & sumit as inshi for 1000-2000 episodes.πŸ˜ƒ
❀️rasu/inshi.

akansha v will all do it together...v wil make hd no:1 😳

me too love rasu, inshi❀️
-Clara- thumbnail
@ conny di...thank u for being so supportiveπŸ€—
-Clara- thumbnail
Originally posted by: girl_rocks

i totally agree with u whether be rati fans or sumit fans we shud be united coz they both are in HD and for us hd is imp.

PS: can any body tell there was fight in forum...omg

completely agree wit uπŸ‘πŸΌ
-Clara- thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

hey shiin.. nice post and want to support you. I hope your's and aadk trails get success...
but want to point out few things...
Some people on this forum, i am not sure if they are really fans of HD, (i surely doubt that). they just come to forum to open bashing threads and bash other forum members.

i didnot felt bad when Indira is criticized, i gave my POV as justification. But the difference i felt when fellow member called other forum member names and bashed the characters in the name of criticism.
and if you donot know let me tell you one thing, some of this forum member tagged me as "LUSTY" person on Sameer(Mrunal) body πŸ˜† openly on this forum but i never reacted though i felt bad...
I used to argue before on Sumit/Rishi but when i came to know the people who i am arguing are teenagers, i backed out because i have to guide them but i should not argue with them as i am elder to all of them and more matured then all.

the last straw came when (i donto want to tell the name) one of the member openly said Rati fans are Cheap people, they are not ready to read what we want to say but just tagged us with names, i felt no one can change this forum.

I decided to leave the forum but couldnot so became less active 😊
if you feel i am not making any sense with my post ignore it dear 😊

preethi thank u for supportingπŸ€—
i know dere is a lot of negetivity goin on in dis forum , but v all wil transform dis negeiviy into possiiviy soon!!
and as u said dat many including u hav been taged wit names...i would say  every one is a human being and u should respect thier feeling and before calling others names put urself in thier possision and try to understand d other persons feelings !!
preethi i know it is obvious dat v feel bad wen ppl call us names...but u dont hav to feel bad coz d nly person who knows u well is urself and wat u tink about urself is wat should mater to u!!Smile
and about d change in d forum dont worry v wil all bring a possitive change here all together!!

we all love hd and should work together in bringing it in top posision!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Clara- thumbnail
Originally posted by: prachidew

awesome post dear πŸ‘πŸΌ 
before also many people tried to bring peace here but didn't got a good output even i'm against bashing any actor or actress
whatever it is but we should not stop our attempts and try our best to make this place better nobody is bad here its just thier opinions don't match and they start bashing but i always hope that some day people will dew realize if the same happened with them how would've they felt

i'm totally with you always with unity and peace😊

i totally agree wit u prachi SmileπŸ‘
every one here r gud dey just need to wake up d soft side of dem Smile

and dont worry v will alwaz spread positiviySmile and one day gain it alsoπŸ˜‰
aadk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for ur constant efforts towards making our forum a more b'ful place,clara!!!
u truly deserve as big round of applause !!
Yes we all wud work towards d betterment of d forum n HD as one big group!!!πŸ˜›
-Clara- thumbnail
Originally posted by: likaboss

Nice post πŸ‘πŸΌ

okay please this is my POV - please DO NOT take it in a offensive matter

I started in HD forum about a month ago , 
I watch the show because of Rati ,
as for Sumit , i feel in acting he has a long way to go , he is a beginner  afterall . as for rishi , i quite liked him in the beginning of HD , he was fun and bubbly and he was a treat to watch . But as the show went on , CVs butchered his character for me πŸ˜” But im sure as the show goes on , il start liking rishi again.
So because some people dislike rishis character - people always assume that they hate Sumit aswell Im sure people also dislike Indus character and then people think that they hate Rati (this was me once πŸ˜†)

The same for InShi , i loved their interactions in the beginning ! but now a days i feel that InShi (even though they are married) have lost their touch , (but im sure even this will be brought back soon for me) πŸ˜Š
So because i dont like InShi's chemistry doesnt mean that i hate them , im mostly found on Ratis AT and topics, because i feel  i can never discuss properly about InShi on their AT . This is not only me , but theres more people in this similiar situation(theyr dubbed Ratians) ... So this doesnt mean we hate InShi or sumit , it just means we dont have any proper enthusiasm to converse about them. So many Ratians get caught in this trap . Just because we praise and admire Rati so much , doesnt mean we hate Sumit or InShi πŸ˜Š Many Ratians dont converse alot on forum topics , because even i noticed some people were out to get Indira  so Ratians only make topics on Rati and Indira - so that they dont get bashed for their POV .
But ive noticed that gradually this problem has almost vanished πŸ˜ƒ
Now adays its such a treat reading rational POV posts !

I also feel that members in this forum decide peoples likes and dislikes based on where they comment mostly ! 
"That person comments only on RPs thread , so they must hate sumit" 
"That person only comments on Sumit topics and his AT , so they must hate Rati"

So this is my believe that this is one of the reasons behind this division...

as for this forum , There are people like you Clara πŸ˜Š
Ive only seen you on  Sumit and InShi Threads , but i can tell that you like Rati πŸ˜‰ ,  you dont take part in Rati AT or topics that often , and theres nothing wrong with that ! I really love how your trying to unite this forum πŸ‘ Kudos to you πŸ€—

So this problem isnt going to resolve so soon , im sure alot of people would run away from posts like these πŸ˜†

But i  really do wish this forum unites ! I dont know how this all started , but we should leave all our past grudges and all behind and start fresh , for the betterment of this forum atleast ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

very well saidClap
as i said in d post many of us love rati while many love sumit and many love inshi...dey all r d best in thier own way!!
i personally love both of dem and i never understand y dis comparison ?
she is playing a different role and he a different and both r doing exceedingly well !!

and yes v wil all work in making dis forum a place filled with posiivity!!Smile
it is human nature dat v might love one actor more dan d oher but dat does not mean v hate d other!!πŸ˜‰
v all should now cum out of such thoughts and work as one den nly can v suport d actors who v love and hd!!😳
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ausum post shiin πŸ‘πŸΌ...sorry dnt knw ur name...πŸ˜›

actually i saw this post long ago from cell but now when i logged thorugh pc .saw ur pm thats why i am replying...or else i was not gng to reply...
since i already read some comments...

Well we guys are always ready  for peace..and see now almost all ratians have almost left HD forum after being humilated and insulted ...but dat does not mean that we are not in touch with the forum or we are not online 24*7...We do know what is happening in the forum...πŸ˜‰

I hope that now atleast ...atleast people think from both pov's and act like grown ups ... I dnt want to comment further about this...thnx for this post...and i still hope that this post does not turn into a battle ground...😳

Thnx,
Khushi