Hitler Didi

a sincere request to hdians!!

-Clara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys just sharing my thoughts...not to hurt anyone 😊

guys many of us watch HD for rati , many for sumit and many for inshi! Rati sumit and inshi Dey r d best!!

Den y do v fight among ourself? Don't u feel its time v all unite?
Dis show Hitler didi means allot to our actors...den y don't v support dem rather dan create problems for dem?
Now u all must b tinking how r v creating a problem for dem by not cooperating right? Well here's d answer ...v r spreading negativity!

D actors love d show, Dats y Dey r in it...and v love dem which also makes us love d show!
Its time v leave aside anger...'' u take control of ur anger and don't let it control u ''...and work as one!!
V all know dat HD is going trough a critical phase now...y not all of us do sumting to help it? I know v can't do much but v can do Watever Lil v can together...

HD is d best show...I really love dis show and want it to cross 1000 episodes!
Guys let's all tink wit a calm mind , leave aside anger n ego and put ur thinking cap on! Y is dere dis division among us?
If v all work as one v can work wonders! Rati and sumit r d best in thier own way...but Dey r d best!!
Let's all accept dis simple truth and wake up...our actors and HD need our support!
D only thought on our mind should b dat... V hav to save HD!!

Now let's all forget wat v were and start a Nw beginning...let's all work together as Hdians!!

Just my opinion not to hurt anyone ...pls share ur views!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome post clara πŸ‘

You know i am always ther in any manner for our show and actors πŸ˜›

When ther is a new start in a show then we can surely have  a fresh start here and i am sure we all be united soon and bring our show/actors on top...!!
Edited by shona90 - 11 years ago
aadk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmeen

no he is not best

asmeen,its fyn if u dnt lyk an actor...dts ur wish!!!!!πŸ˜›...wateva u hav written is what u feel...dts ok...
but dr r many out here who wach HD just for SV n inshi...so i thnk dey wud be hurt reading sch comments...
But d fact s dt evry1 has got d ryt to tell wateva one feels,but its also necessary to keep in mind d feelings of d ppl around u...U  cud have praised d actor u lyk rather dn shwng ur disappointment ovr an actor who has got his own set of fans who find it difficult to read all ds abt him...
so just be a bit careful frm nw on...
i hope u gt my point!!!!!πŸ˜›
Edited by set_raj - 11 years ago
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†
it is the outcum of peace posts
thanks i am on break
SV is my first love n any statement cant change it
love sumit
you rule millions of heart
god bless u
Edited by pari117 - 11 years ago
shona90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Clara i really appreciate your effort for this, as a one big family we all want the best of our show and will always do everything till the end..!!

As i say, always not necessary everyone feels the same, so i guess everyone has ther perception.. !!!

I really don wanna blame anyone, but always maintain ther should  be some respect to other and even ther preferences...!!!

I guess we are have a freedom to express ur thoughts and so all welcome , but one should not forget it should not hurt anyone... I always say and believe give respect you will earn respect..!!!

I don wanna comment on who watch show for whom or so, everyone has ther choices and love ther actors, and will always do nothing gonna change with few comments, atleast not to me..!!! 

I knw this post was regarding make the HD team as one, which we did and will always do, because we believe in unity and want our show and actors to achieve what they deserve..!!!

I would really appreciate if we stick to the topic and comment based on it rather than saying who is best to whom, as the TM clearly mentioned both actors are best on ther own ways ...!!!!

Edited by shona90 - 11 years ago
-Clara- thumbnail
Pari ur here πŸ€—
Soo u hav break now huh?
aadk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@pari di n shona πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
its necssary dt we support the TM for her intentions in making ds post n respect the TM n d rules of d forum by not getting carried away by thngs wch r not pertaining to d topic...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
-Clara- thumbnail
@Shona...truly truly truly loved ur comment πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

U r absolutely right! And I'm sure v all will work as one! πŸ˜‰Edited by shiin - 11 years ago
-Clara- thumbnail
@appu...I'm glad I'm surrounded by understanding ppl! πŸ€—
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Clara, again really good post!πŸ‘
It's not something to ask.  I am always here with you guys.  Whether any one else is interested or not, u'll find me with you guys! 

I Started watching HD because of Rati.  In the Promo i loved sumit's personality so was looking forward to see their Chemistry together.  And of course they are awesome together.  They rock HD with their Nok-Jhok.  I loved Rati from Mjht days but now i love Sumit as much as i love Rati!!

Note: I know except us (Inshi/Sumit) Fans no one will even care to step in to this great topic...well i guess our love for Rati and Sumit is much more important than our Ego! so it's totally up to other Rati Fans.  If they love rati, they will come n join us...but if they won't then i'll finally get my answer, that their ego is much more important to them than Rati.
Edited by Warz-Barun-Rati - 11 years ago