Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

a sincere request to hdians!!

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Guys just sharing my thoughts...not to hurt anyone Smile

guys many of us watch HD for rati , many for sumit and many for inshi! Rati sumit and inshi Dey r d best!!

Den y do v fight among ourself? Don't u feel its time v all unite?
Dis show Hitler didi means allot to our actors...den y don't v support dem rather dan create problems for dem?
Now u all must b tinking how r v creating a problem for dem by not cooperating right? Well here's d answer ...v r spreading negativity!

D actors love d show, Dats y Dey r in it...and v love dem which also makes us love d show!
Its time v leave aside anger...'' u take control of ur anger and don't let it control u ''...and work as one!!
V all know dat HD is going trough a critical phase now...y not all of us do sumting to help it? I know v can't do much but v can do Watever Lil v can together...

HD is d best show...I really love dis show and want it to cross 1000 episodes!
Guys let's all tink wit a calm mind , leave aside anger n ego and put ur thinking cap on! Y is dere dis division among us?
If v all work as one v can work wonders! Rati and sumit r d best in thier own way...but Dey r d best!!
Let's all accept dis simple truth and wake up...our actors and HD need our support!
D only thought on our mind should b dat... V hav to save HD!!

Now let's all forget wat v were and start a Nw beginning...let's all work together as Hdians!!

Just my opinion not to hurt anyone ...pls share ur views!

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_ratirosediya28ratibob007ak01khushi1985carmelnkaya123manali65Ishiqa_luv_RatiriyakhanSoniya..Shapathavi_k_Anu_1-sumana-Rasha4evasamrudhi.raadk-enchanted-Passion_17....vula_kv....IFfirstgirl_rockssimplelifeYukti_RatzholicEAREYERanjinikishanprachidewAnkitalovesHD-SUMITaholic-....Diya....synicshona90-Neha04--Cyn-AblazedEnigma..sjj23blueocean_787mithsi_22Angels_Sweetzdynamic_doll-PD-snehapatrolieslHeema22-Mehnaaz-FastFuriousgirlloveinshiIchadhariNaginEtherealRatiSilent.Dreamer.Mishh007..ByGod.Nancy..Bebolove..

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Awesome post clara Clap

You know i am always ther in any manner for our show and actors Tongue

When ther is a new start in a show then we can surely have  a fresh start here and i am sure we all be united soon and bring our show/actors on top...!!

Edited by shona90 - 17 July 2012 at 2:16pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi1985ak01ratibob007orianthiIshiqa_luv_RatiriyakhanaadkYukti_Ratzholicprachidew....Diya....synic-SUMITaholic--Cyn-AblazedEnigma..-Mehnaaz-loveinshilieslblueocean_787Angels_Sweetz-Clara-..Bebolove..

asmeen Groupbie
asmeen
asmeen

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
no he is not best

Edited by set_raj - 18 July 2012 at 10:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_srija_

aadk IF-Dazzler
aadk
aadk

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmeen

no he is not best

asmeen,its fyn if u dnt lyk an actor...dts ur wish!!!!!Tongue...wateva u hav written is what u feel...dts ok...
but dr r many out here who wach HD just for SV n inshi...so i thnk dey wud be hurt reading sch comments...
But d fact s dt evry1 has got d ryt to tell wateva one feels,but its also necessary to keep in mind d feelings of d ppl around u...U  cud have praised d actor u lyk rather dn shwng ur disappointment ovr an actor who has got his own set of fans who find it difficult to read all ds abt him...
so just be a bit careful frm nw on...
i hope u gt my point!!!!!Tongue

Edited by set_raj - 18 July 2012 at 10:00am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ak01Ishiqa_luv_RatiriyakhanRanjinikishanAnkitalovesHD....Diya....synicshona90-Mehnaaz-Heema22blueocean_787.Mishh007.-Clara-..Bebolove..

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
LOL
it is the outcum of peace posts
thanks i am on break
SV is my first love n any statement cant change it
love sumit
you rule millions of heart
god bless u

Edited by pari117 - 17 July 2012 at 2:57pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Nosh25Ishiqa_luv_Ratimanali65aadk....Diya....synicshona90adinats07Ranjinikishanblueocean_787Heema22liesl-Clara-.Mishh007...Bebolove..

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Clara i really appreciate your effort for this, as a one big family we all want the best of our show and will always do everything till the end..!!

As i say, always not necessary everyone feels the same, so i guess everyone has ther perception.. !!!

I really don wanna blame anyone, but always maintain ther should  be some respect to other and even ther preferences...!!!

I guess we are have a freedom to express ur thoughts and so all welcome , but one should not forget it should not hurt anyone... I always say and believe give respect you will earn respect..!!!

I don wanna comment on who watch show for whom or so, everyone has ther choices and love ther actors, and will always do nothing gonna change with few comments, atleast not to me..!!! 

I knw this post was regarding make the HD team as one, which we did and will always do, because we believe in unity and want our show and actors to achieve what they deserve..!!!

I would really appreciate if we stick to the topic and comment based on it rather than saying who is best to whom, as the TM clearly mentioned both actors are best on ther own ways ...!!!!

Edited by shona90 - 17 July 2012 at 3:07pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ak01Ishiqa_luv_Ratiaadk....Diya....synic-Mehnaaz-loveinshiHeema22blueocean_787-Clara-..Bebolove..

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Pari ur here Hug
Soo u hav break now huh?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishiqa_luv_Rati....vula_kv........Diya....syniclieslblueocean_787..Bebolove..

aadk IF-Dazzler
aadk
aadk

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
@pari di n shona Thumbs UpClapThumbs Up
its necssary dt we support the TM for her intentions in making ds post n respect the TM n d rules of d forum by not getting carried away by thngs wch r not pertaining to d topic...TongueTongueTongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanIshiqa_luv_Rati....Diya....synicshona90lieslblueocean_787-Clara-..Bebolove..

Go to top