Rate 17th July episode of Kairi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Chandni_11

Chandni_11

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Rate today's episode out of 5 n plz share your wonderful views

Well I would rate it 3/5 for today's episode

It was an average episode, n Imartidevi was so annoying today she has dropped in my eyes even more she is a nasty lady, n feel so sorry for Khussam she got shouted for nothing n prakash is not a good husband at all, he's hi mums chamcha
The roti bit was very cute when Ambi was hinting and doing ishare that it's not for him
Ambuj are begging to get close cnt wait for them to fall in love but those days ain't far!!!
They were lost in each others eyes when they didn't notice n were actually holding hands I'm growing to like them more now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFan416905Alisha_01uknaik99

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rate 17th July episode of Kairi" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
i missed today's epi. .  will watch it online when i am off my phone lol . . i wanna see kairi "wada wada" not "small small"  lol 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFanChandni_11416905Alisha_01

Chandni_11

Chandni_11

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
So basically where do u watch Kairi normally on tv, your phone or on pc/ laptop

Alisha_01

Goldie

Alisha_01

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I haven't seen today episode yet will watch it n then I will share my views

Alisha_01

Goldie

Alisha_01

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
N Chandni I watch Kairi n all other shows on my mobile I used to watch it on my laptop but since I got my new phone I watch it on it n I cnt watch it on laptop anymore it doesn't feel like I'm watching it I'm used to watching on my phone n prefer it
How do u watch Kairi?

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chandni_11

It was an average episode, n Imartidevi was so annoying today she has dropped in my eyes even more she is a nasty lady, n feel so sorry for Khussam she got shouted for nothing n prakash is not a good husband at all, he's hi mums chamcha
The roti bit was very cute when Ambi was hinting and doing ishare that it's not for him
Ambuj are begging to get close cnt wait for them to fall in love but those days ain't far!!!
They were lost in each others eyes when they didn't notice n were actually holding hands I'm growing to like them more now

To be fair Prakash does not know it is his mom and he was excited to start their lives together once again.  So imartis boys don't follow blind Arden's she tricks them into doing what she wants.  Ambuj were super cute specially the roti scene. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFanAlisha_01

Chandni_11

Chandni_11

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Well I watch Kairi on tv
But I watch ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai on my phone
But I prefer to watch on tv

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathfan

Originally posted by Chandni_11

To be fair Prakash does not know it is his mom and he was excited to start their lives together once again.  So imartis boys don't follow blind Arden's she tricks them into doing what she wants.  Ambuj were super cute specially the roti scene. 

wot roti scene?/
i missed that oneConfusedUnhappy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.