sugar plum thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

welll that's how i SHOULD address you... but here's why...

all your most recent posts have made me picture your as a very cool girl... the maternal type... dressed in some cute kurti and jeans... with long hair and bangles!

am i rite... and don't worry... i will NEVER address you as AUNTY because i know how dumb it sounds and feels... that title was just meant to draw in more responses... i like to call it the "SHOCK REACTION"... forever and always... you are our lovable chilly!

Edited by sugar bun - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kool*kariya* thumbnail
well sugar bun u got me thinking..............is chilly AUNTY???...n i always thought she was some college going student............well even if she is a  aunt it doesnt make  a difference rite 😉
chillyflakes thumbnail

AUNTY THAT HURTS SUG, THAT REALLY HURTS😆

And excuse me for flattering myself, I look, er, quite young for my 25 years, btw!😆 Sug, we can have a competition anytime, when we meet!

And no, I don't have long hair, infact its shoulder length and I leave it open all the time!

And I always, always wear Jeans and Trousers teamed with Tees and Kurtis (at times Indo-Western).....I own just one pair of Salwar Kameez, which I take out when I have to show my face in one of those mandatory Weddings and all!

I wear reading glasses, am 5 feet 7 inches tall, quite thin, considering that I am a total foodie and eat like there is no tommorow!

Am a total extrovert, love partying, dancing, very sports oriented (thats cause of my army background, btw) and get along well with most people around me! And inspite & despite of my educational history, I am not a book-worm at all...........infact I rarely step inside my house, its only these days that I am cooped up inside, because I am hooked on to IF so badly!

I hope I have justified, why I DO NOT QUALIFY TO BE AN AUNTY🤢 Sob, I wanna be 15 again like Sug and Radz, I miss my school days!

Cheers,

Chilly

PS : I am very inspired to post a pic of mine, to prove that, wah....I am not an aunty!😭 Let me get one in which I look human enough and post it for you guys, or atleast send it to Sug!

Edited by chillyflakes - 18 years ago
sugar plum thumbnail

sob... sorry chilly... it's just that... till date i have always addressed anyone 20 and above as aunty... that does not mean i wanna compete with you! i love your attitude chilly! pls don't be hurt... i told you... it was only for the shock reaction...

sorry again...

sugar plum thumbnail
you are CHILLY DIDI from now on!
kool*kariya* thumbnail

okay chilly didi u have well justified urself..............i m sure ur beautiful and young (25 years old, i m sure ur parents r thinking of getting u married........i hope we get our invitations.)

well u dont need to send ur pic.......i believe u

kariya!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Oh no! Sugar , mere pyaare sinful bblack forest cake....what a dagger to my Chilly.

Well, your 22yr' old aunty no.2 thinks that Chilly is beautiful and that's how she gonna be....years and years from now 'coz she is beautiful within.😛

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

P.S.Missed you Chilly darls.
sugar plum thumbnail
nahiin nahiin that's not what i meant... i'm not saying chilly's not beautiful... SHE's GORGEOUS... i don't know about outside... but inside yes!!!
sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sugar bun

sob... sorry chilly... it's just that... till date i have always addressed anyone 20 and above as aunty... that does not mean i wanna compete with you! i love your attitude chilly! pls don't be hurt... i told you... it was only for the shock reaction...

sorry again...

ðŸ˜² 20 n above?!! ...i've had it then! ...that makes me an aunt 2 ...or can i b spared?! 😉 ...considering i'm onli 20! ...or does that makes me aunt no 4 😕 

...sweetie, didi is a better option 😃

kool*kariya* thumbnail

ya sweetie didi sounds good to me as well

well kind of neva knew but there are quite few of u who r above 20....well dat means i m ur baby sis 😉 ....

better take care of ur little baby sis 😆

kariya!!