India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

chilly aunty!

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 6:22am | IP Logged

welll that's how i SHOULD address you... but here's why...

all your most recent posts have made me picture your as a very cool girl... the maternal type... dressed in some cute kurti and jeans... with long hair and bangles!

am i rite... and don't worry... i will NEVER address you as AUNTY because i know how dumb it sounds and feels... that title was just meant to draw in more responses... i like to call it the "SHOCK REACTION"... forever and always... you are our lovable chilly!

Edited by sugar bun - 02 May 2005 at 6:23am

kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 6:26am | IP Logged
well sugar bun u got me thinking..............is chilly AUNTY???...n i always thought she was some college going student............well even if she is a  aunt it doesnt make  a difference rite Wink
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 6:37am | IP Logged

AUNTYOuch THAT HURTS SUG, THAT REALLY HURTSLOL

And excuse me for flattering myself, I look, er, quite young for my 25 years, btw!LOL Sug, we can have a competition anytime, when we meet!

And no, I don't have long hair, infact its shoulder length and I leave it open all the time!

And I always, always wear Jeans and Trousers teamed with Tees and Kurtis (at times Indo-Western).....I own just one pair of Salwar Kameez, which I take out when I have to show my face in one of those mandatory Weddings and all!

I wear reading glasses, am 5 feet 7 inches tall, quite thin, considering that I am a total foodie and eat like there is no tommorow!

Am a total extrovert, love partying, dancing, very sports oriented (thats cause of my army background, btw) and get along well with most people around me! And inspite & despite of my educational history, I am not a book-worm at all...........infact I rarely step inside my house, its only these days that I am cooped up inside, because I am hooked on to IF so badly!

I hope I have justified, why I DO NOT QUALIFY TO BE AN AUNTYDead Sob, I wanna be 15 again like Sug and Radz, I miss my school days!

Cheers,

Chilly

PS : I am very inspired to post a pic of mine, to prove that, wah....I am not an aunty!Cry Let me get one in which I look human enough and post it for you guys, or atleast send it to Sug!

Edited by chillyflakes - 02 May 2005 at 6:40am
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 6:58am | IP Logged

sob... sorry chilly... it's just that... till date i have always addressed anyone 20 and above as aunty... that does not mean i wanna compete with you! i love your attitude chilly! pls don't be hurt... i told you... it was only for the shock reaction...

sorry again...

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 7:00am | IP Logged
you are CHILLY DIDI from now on!
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 7:02am | IP Logged

okay chilly didi u have well justified urself..............i m sure ur beautiful and young (25 years old, i m sure ur parents r thinking of getting u married........i hope we get our invitations.)

well u dont need to send ur pic.......i believe u

kariya!

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Oh no! Sugar , mere pyaare sinful bblack forest cake....what a dagger to my Chilly.

Well, your 22yr' old aunty no.2 thinks that Chilly is beautiful and that's how she gonna be....years and years from now 'coz she is beautiful within.Tongue

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

P.S.Missed you Chilly darls.
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 7:28am | IP Logged
nahiin nahiin that's not what i meant... i'm not saying chilly's not beautiful... SHE's GORGEOUS... i don't know about outside... but inside yes!!!

Go to top